Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Will we have to abort the azeroth titan?

The void lords are the ultimate end boss of wow
    The only way they can materialize is through taking over the baby titan
    Once its been corrupted we automatically lose.

Therefore the only way to defeat them would be to kill the azeroth titan before it gets fully corrupted.

Basically assuming we ever do face the void lords (probs never cos blizz not going to end wow) this would be the only plausible way we can stop them.

yeah no, you do not pass do not collect 200.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksbidwin View Post
    The void lords are the ultimate end boss of wow
    The only way they can materialize is through taking over the baby titan
    Once its been corrupted we automatically lose.

Therefore the only way to defeat them would be to kill the azeroth titan before it gets fully corrupted.

Basically assuming we ever do face the void lords (probs never cos blizz not going to end wow) this would be the only plausible way we can stop them.
    Or, you know, protect her until she's born, at which point she will be immune to corruption.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alternately, the nascent titan is born and ends up being strong enough to create/awaken new world souls, allowing Azeroth to create a new Pantheon while we serve as its champions (assuming the MMO reaches that far in the story; it may very well now). Alternately, because we're all drawing on the world soul's power, Azeroth might not need to be born per-se, but can become sentient and serve as mission control, so-to-speak, guiding us from within the planet's core. Blizz has been putting a lot of emphasis on the mortal champions of Azeroth lately in such a way that I can't help but wonder if we're caught in a feedback loop--we make Azeroth stronger who makes us stronger who make Azeroth stronger, etc. etc. etc.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Or, you know, protect her until she's born, at which point she will be immune to corruption.
    Yeah but then there would be no void lord confrontation, maybe protecting her from their minions but we wouldn't actually stop the void lords that blizz has been hyping up

And how would that work out in WoW?

No, Azeroth should never wake up. At least not until the game is running. They might do a cinematic to give the game a proper ending before shutting down the last servers. But I doubt this will happen anytime soon (10+ years).

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    And how would that work out in WoW?

No, Azeroth should never wake up. At least not until the game is running. They might do a cinematic to give the game a proper ending before shutting down the last servers. But I doubt this will happen anytime soon (10+ years).
    We are currently defending it while, it still maturing.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but then there would be no void lord confrontation, maybe protecting her from their minions but we wouldn't actually stop the void lords that blizz has been hyping up
    no confrontation might as well end it now and say sargeras succeded in killing azeroth game over. The voids are just like any other being in wow, they can be killed.

Azeroth Titan awakens, thanks the people of Azeroth. Then apologizes for what is about to happen. Collective what is she talking about before the planet transforms into a titan KILLING ALL THE PEOPLE OF AZEROTH. Azeroth then awakens all the other World Soul Planets, killing there sentient life off and recreating the Pantheon. They once again begin making life, but do it right this time. No organics, kill them when they show up. Nothing but metal and light this time.

Deleted
    At least if it becomes corrupted beyond redemption we can destroy it, and safely resume to our grinding and farming. If Azeroth will wake up I'm calling for a colossal moonface to appear in place of Stormwind!
    Last edited by mmoc7955db53d7; 2017-02-23 at 07:43 AM.

Nice try, Sargeras.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

I suppose we will find out. I saw an article stating they believe that World of Warcraft can go pass 2024, so this whole thing could drag out quite a while haha.

Anyway, if you look at how Ysera was taken by Elune it makes me wonder if Elune herself is actually a titan in the moon if you go along the premise of Azeroth and world souls, who said the moon was any different? :P
    If that's the case of aforementioned theory then world souls could technically stay in a orb-stasis and we live off of her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Nice try, Sargeras.
    Beat me to it

It's already confirmed Azeroth will never be born
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    It's already confirmed Azeroth will never be born
    Could you show the source that states it at all? Would be interesting to see the explanation as to why.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    Could you show the source that states it at all? Would be interesting to see the explanation as to why.

The lead story guy posted it around Chronicle release, I didn't save a link to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    The lead story guy posted it around Chronicle release, I didn't save a link to it.
    I don't get the point to stating that then. Why is Legion or Sargeras bothering then if the world soul is forever dormant? Poses no threat surely.

She will never be born. While she lives (and speaks to Magni, who has become her emissary) she will never full form. If you read chronicle, Azeroth was a world soul and was unique in the fact she absorbed most of the spirit element (a 5th element spoken of in chronicle that helped the elements co-exist, no spirit element and the 4 other elements would wage war and could not live peacefully.

When the void lords shot old gods into the vastness of space some did land on Azeroth, a fledgling titan. The largest of the old gods.... Yas'araj who burred into Azeroth to corrupt her was pulled from her body by the leader of the Titans, Aman'thul. When he ripped the old god from her body he wounded her, this would filled with the waters of her body and flooded with her spirit element, thus creating the Well of Eternity. This wound is grave and is the reason Azeroth will never mature.

But as another poster said, I believe to there has been a lot of focus on the mortal races because we are anything but standard mortals. In fact most races were Titan Constructs prior to being the races we are today. Like mecha-gnomes into gnomes, Earthen into dwarfs, and Stormborn into Vykrul into Humans. The reason we wild the powers and abilities we do, I believe is in part to this Essence that has seeped from the world, the same essence that turned Trolls into Night Elves, who relied on the Well of Eternity.

The 5th element of Azeroth, spirit, has endowed and empowered the mortal races, and while Azeroth was one of the strongest World Souls known, she will never fully mature. But her power has steeped the mortal races, and we are her Avatars, the Will of Azeroth.

Besides.. if she did mature from world soul into full blown titan.. how would be live? On her back like parasites... the second she moved the world would up heave and shatter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    I don't get the point to stating that then. Why is Legion or Sargeras bothering then if the world soul is forever dormant? Poses no threat surely.
    A world soul can still sense other world souls... Azeroth would be a map to other dormant Titans. For the Legion to kill to deny the Void Lords a Titan bent to the Void Lords will....or for the Void Lords to Corrupt. Azeroth will never be a world soul, be she certainly isn't useless because of this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Azeroth Titan awakens, thanks the people of Azeroth. Then apologizes for what is about to happen. Collective what is she talking about before the planet transforms into a titan KILLING ALL THE PEOPLE OF AZEROTH. Azeroth then awakens all the other World Soul Planets, killing there sentient life off and recreating the Pantheon. They once again begin making life, but do it right this time. No organics, kill them when they show up. Nothing but metal and light this time.
    Satire aside, I've been wondering how that is supposed to work out, no matter if we're talking azeroth or others. Does the planet transform into a titan? Will the babe pop it like an eggshell? That would be bad news. Is a baby titan small enough to only leave a huge crater?
    Last edited by mmoc48cc6e9b6a; 2017-02-23 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    She will never be born. While she lives (and speaks to Magni, who has become her emissary) she will never full form. If you read chronicle, Azeroth was a world soul and was unique in the fact she absorbed most of the spirit element (a 5th element spoken of in chronicle that helped the elements co-exist, no spirit element and the 4 other elements would wage war and could not live peacefully.

When the void lords shot old gods into the vastness of space some did land on Azeroth, a fledgling titan. The largest of the old gods.... Yas'araj who burred into Azeroth to corrupt her was pulled from her body by the leader of the Titans, Aman'thul. When he ripped the old god from her body he wounded her, this would filled with the waters of her body and flooded with her spirit element, thus creating the Well of Eternity. This wound is grave and is the reason Azeroth will never mature.

But as another poster said, I believe to there has been a lot of focus on the mortal races because we are anything but standard mortals. In fact most races were Titan Constructs prior to being the races we are today. Like mecha-gnomes into gnomes, Earthen into dwarfs, and Stormborn into Vykrul into Humans. The reason we wild the powers and abilities we do, I believe is in part to this Essence that has seeped from the world, the same essence that turned Trolls into Night Elves, who relied on the Well of Eternity.

The 5th element of Azeroth, spirit, has endowed and empowered the mortal races, and while Azeroth was one of the strongest World Souls known, she will never fully mature. But her power has steeped the mortal races, and we are her Avatars, the Will of Azeroth.

Besides.. if she did mature from world soul into full blown titan.. how would be live? On her back like parasites... the second she moved the world would up heave and shatter.

- - - Updated - - -

A world soul can still sense other world souls... Azeroth would be a map to other dormant Titans. For the Legion to kill to deny the Void Lords a Titan bent to the Void Lords will....or for the Void Lords to Corrupt. Azeroth will never be a world soul, be she certainly isn't useless because of this.
    quite a bit of head canon you got there.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Makes sense, the old gods would be pro life, the Alliance and Horde are both pro choice (in this case their choice not to die screaming).