Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm fine with this, each sex should have its' own isolated bathroom and if businesses want to take on the extra expense of providing another for these trannies then let them, otherwise it's stupid in this day and age to have this 'anyone use any bathroom they like' bullshit.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    No, it's just horrific her parents weren't charged with child abuse for letting a young child who didn't understand the repercussions inject hormones into their body. Some day the people who did this shit will be looked down on like those who experimented on the mentally ill. That being said, no one would bat an eye if that person walked into the women's bathroom. It's when the edgelord hipster with a beard decides that his gender fluidity allows him to be a woman that day. You know, the people who haven't been diagnosed with gender dysphoria and are just doing it because it's the trendy thing to do, not because they're actually mentally ill and need the help.

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't aware Americans had a right to arbitrarily create a concept like gender theory, and enter whatever restroom they wanted. For a group that often claims to be all about "the science", you guys sure through fact, logic and research out the window on this topic.

Wow and here i was thinking people like you died many years ago...but i guess trump has brought them back out for all the world to enjoy.

Bet you, or maybe your parents, used to say the same thing about black and whites getting married.....how they don't understand the repercussions and how people will be looking down on them for getting married.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    I'm fine with this, each sex should have its' own isolated bathroom and if businesses want to take on the extra expense of providing another for these trannies then let them, otherwise it's stupid in this day and age to have this 'anyone use any bathroom they like' bullshit.
    "Boy, I really hope this person taking a poop next to me has a penis. It would be really awkward if they had a vagina."
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Wow and here i was thinking people like you died many years ago...but i guess trump has brought them back out for all the world to enjoy.

Bet you, or maybe your parents, used to say the same thing about black and whites getting married.....how they don't understand the repercussions and how people will be looking down on them for getting married.
    Hell, they said the same that desegregation would lead to the animal blacks raping white women in the bathroom.

The tactics always stay the same.

Edit: Link.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    I guess many missed that it's a decision based on this being a states' rights issue, not something the federal government should issue mandates on.

Discrimination should not be states rights issue. That's doublespeak for "I'm a bigot and I don't want to admit it"

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    "Boy, I really hope this person taking a poop next to me has a penis. It would be really awkward if they had a vagina."
    It'd be doubly awkward when they force their way into your stall and assault you, sexually or otherwise.

It must be nice to live in New England where there's no sexual deviants, predators and the like. Oh wait.

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

It'd be doubly awkward when they force their way into your stall and assault you, sexually or otherwise.

It must be nice to live in New England where there's no sexual deviants, predators and the like. Oh wait.
    So, men sexually assault folks, and so we should force a marginalized demographic with a high rate of being sexually assaulted in with men?

Logic.

Yeah, because criminals care about the law, they'll get a gun anywa....oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktop Cadence View Post
    So, men sexually assault folks, and so we should force a marginalized demographic with a high rate of being sexually assaulted in with men?

Logic.
    People sexually assault people.

Bathrooms should remain as they are, isolated to sex.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Yeah, because criminals care about the law, they'll get a gun anywa....oh.
    Fair point, still doesn't invalidate what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    The real story here is that DeVos was unexpected a pretty good Secretary of Education on this front.
    Same DeVos that vow to remove funding to public schools.

Oh btw LBGT story warrant a post but Oklahoma HB1441 don't? Or Indiana (aka Pence) trying to equate abortion to murder which will put women in prison for 25y to life?

The USD. United States of Denial.

People sexually assault people.

Bathrooms should remain as they are, isolated to sex.
    Because Damajin said. Again, logic.

By all means, we should protect girls and women, unless they're trans. Then we should force them into places where they're more likely to be raped to pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I know plenty of Liberal Women, some even Lesbians that feel uncomfortable as hell at the prospect of a transitioning Male using the same bathrooms as them.

This isn't really a Right vs Left debate.

let the Virtue-Signalling begin!
    Really, because I'm totally fine using the same bathroom as my transgendered employee.

Guess what, no one is watching you pee in the ladies' room.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/22/u...ts-rights.html

Like I said earlier, the only people obsessed with the "boutique" issue of transgender bathrooms are Trump and the GOP, obsessed with taking them away.

And this is yet another broken promise from the totally phony lying Trump who once said: "Thank you to the LGBT community! I will fight for you while Hillary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs."

LOL. Enjoy being conned.
    It is not an issue the federal government should have gotten involved in in the first place, so all Trump did was change Obama's meddling. Let states and communities best decide solutions that work for their communities.

As an aside: letting penises and vaginas share a bathroom is not an LGBT issue. Basic logic and reason dictate that a penis should not hang out in locker rooms and bathrooms with vaginas just because they feel like a vagina. The rest of the world doesn't need to be forced to conform to Obama's mandate just to coddle the feelings of a few messed up individuals.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

male / female / neutral bathrooms should be a public building code anyways, long before LGBT issues ever arouse. Ever seen a single mom with a son or a single Dad with a daughter that needs use the restroom. Either they take their kid in the "wrong" one or they go in the wrong one.. /sigh.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

What problem did this solve? I know some in this thread have mentioned women not wanting to use the same restroom as trans, but who? Do you know thousands of women that have done so and been molested?

Or is this 99.9% fantasy with a few isolated cases? I'm not even aware of isolated cases of legit trans doing something wrong to straight women in a bathroom.
    Last edited by Blur4stuff; 2017-02-23 at 01:12 PM.

Someone planning to and willing to break into your bathroom stall and sexually assault you is not going to be stopped by a sign on the bathroom door saying they can't come in.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacktop Cadence View Post
    Because Damajin said. Again, logic.

By all means, we should protect girls and women, unless they're trans. Then we should force them into places where they're more likely to be raped to pieces.
    I am not exactly sure what your point is here. It sounds like you are saying girls who want to be guys should be forced into the men's bathroom because they are a tranny and that would make them more susceptible to rape? I get confused. Are you saying girls are girls unless they are trans which makes them boys or girls are girls and boys are girls if they are trans? Please try to be more clear in your descriptions.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    As an aside: letting penises and vaginas share a bathroom is not an LGBT issue. Basic logic and reason dictate that a penis should not hang out in locker rooms and bathrooms with vaginas just because they feel like a vagina. The rest of the world doesn't need to be forced to conform to Obama's mandate just to coddle the feelings of a few messed up individuals.
    Why?

Is it because of sexual assault? It takes a certain special sort of logic to make this statement and then assume trans women and trans girls won't be sexually assaulted in the men's room.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viconia View Post
    I'm not LGBT myself, so any advancement in their rights is something I support for the sake of considering it generally positive and not harming anyone. Take marriage equality for one, it doesn't cause one bit of damage to straight couples and their respective marriages if a gay-couple can tie the knot too.

The bathroom issue isn't as clear cut, as some people can feel threatened, perhaps even violated, if a member of the opposite sex is allowed to use their facilities. What trans-people are given here, it is taken from cis-people, unlike in marriage equality, where no one loses anything (other than some "traditional values" being stepped on).

So for the time being, as trans-matters are still an on-going development, I wouldn't grant trans-people the use of the facilities of the gender they identify with. Western society keeps developing, so I think at some point it won't be an issue anymore, especially when technology advances enough to make actual sex-change operations possible. Right now they are superficial.

I like unisex bathrooms myself and believe they will be the preferred bathroom type for new buildings. They are a kind of training wheels for women and men to get used to feeling comfortable in the presence of each other.
    Except Unisex bathrooms (a term which doesnt make any sex because unisex means one sex. If anything, gender specific bathrooms should be called unisex, and bathrooms for either sex to use should be called duosex bathrooms), are always a single toilet and sink. Are you expecting businesses to spend 100s of thousands of dollars to build 12 to 20 individual bathrooms??? Or would you rather just stand in a line of 50 people to take a piss
    Last edited by Orlong; 2017-02-23 at 01:43 PM.

Why do conservatives and Donald Trump hate freedom so much? Sad!