Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nioh came through, let's hope this game lives up to the hype as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Newest video to come out. English version here.
    Also for those that did the Black Box edition check your email to confirm the order. I had to go back in and set up my card info as it didn't save the first time for some reason -_-
    Now all I can do is wait, I'll probably pass the time by going through the first one again.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am bumping this thread since it's only 2 weeks away. Please buy yoko taro's game.

literally gotyayey
    Last edited by Video Games; 2017-02-17 at 04:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I am bumping this thread since it's only 2 weeks away. Please buy yoko taro's game.

literally gotyayey
    based game based ost.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account

I want that t-shirt

Deleted
    The only reason I am intersted in this Game is because I want the Mods on PC. That Game has lots of possibilites. That girl already has a textured/modeled(?) asshole, wtf is this heaven?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BITBYBIT View Post
    The only reason I am intersted in this Game is because I want the Mods on PC. That Game has lots of possibilites. That girl already has a textured/modeled(?) asshole, wtf is this heaven?

That is a shop, I am sorry. Have a song

10+ Year Old Account
    Would someone get the t-shirt if they preordered on Square's site? Dont see it mentioned on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, copy shipped. Should come in friday and then I can bother people about it. Muahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Yay, copy shipped. Should come in friday and then I can bother people about it. Muahahaha
    wait the game got bumped up? i thought it was a late march release... fuck now i gotta get this and herizon zero dawn
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Well i was going to order Horizon on Amazon and they got a bunch of the 'day one t shirt' edition in stock again so i snapped that shit up.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    wait the game got bumped up? i thought it was a late march release... fuck now i gotta get this and herizon zero dawn
    Worldwide release is March, Japanese release was today but the Japanese version has English language options too. Might be they just got the JP version.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    Worldwide release is March, Japanese release was today but the Japanese version has English language options too. Might be they just got the JP version.
    ah. well im still gonna get both games just thought id be getting them at the same time lol. horizon zero dawn, nier automata and gravity rush 2 are the three games i want currently. thats alot of mula though
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

ah. well im still gonna get both games just thought id be getting them at the same time lol. horizon zero dawn, nier automata and gravity rush 2 are the three games i want currently. thats alot of mula though
    No shit right? i usually buy a game a year and in the last two months ive bought god eater 2, stardew valley, the flame in the flood, nioh, horizon, nier, re7, Ys Origin and Digimon World Next Order. This years been forntloaded as all get out. For the rest of the year all i care about is P5 and the FFXIV expansion in June and thats it. Everything i wanted came out in 2 months, but man what a 2 months its been.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    JP version only if you want to pay an extra $20 or so.

Hong Kong PSN version can be had for roughly $65 if you buy the PSN codes off playasia. JP version will run you $70+ for physical with a long shipping time or $80+ for the digital version.

Pro tips for importing(or digital "importing") games if you want to, never buy the JP version unless it's the only one available. It's literally the most expensive market in Asia to import from.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-02-23 at 03:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Japanese version.
    Amazon JP now ships internationally. Prices aren't that different after conversion.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2017-02-23 at 05:03 PM.

Japanese version.
    Amazon JP now ships internationally. Prices aren't that different after conversion.
    $67 and 7 day shipping on Amazon.co.jp

$64.59 if you buy a $500 HKD card and buy it on the HK PSN and download it instantly. Also leaves you with $51 HKD in your account for any future purchases you want to make on that store.

And JP PSN is a definite no go as shit is MSRP on there and usually over 8000 yen a game.

Japanese version is always a bad deal.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-02-23 at 05:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    $67 and 7 day shipping on Amazon.co.jp

$64.59 if you buy a $500 HKD card and buy it on the HK PSN and download it instantly. Also leaves you with $51 HKD in your account for any future purchases you want to make on that store.

And JP PSN is a definite no go as shit is MSRP on there and usually over 8000 yen a game.

Japanese version is always a bad deal.
    2 day shipping for me. Shipped yesterday, arriving tomorrow.
    Not talking about buying on JPSN. It's technically not MSRP, it's tax included. And considering I don't want to get a digital copy of this game to begin with, it's not a huge difference.

2 day shipping for me. Shipped yesterday, arriving tomorrow.
    Not talking about buying on JPSN. It's technically not MSRP, it's tax included. And considering I don't want to get a digital copy of this game to begin with, it's not a huge difference.
    MSRP on a brand new AAA game in Japan in usually 8800 yen. Stores aren't like NA ones and usually discount them even in preorder stages to the 6500-7200 yen range as it's a ridiculous price.