Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    I am not exactly sure what your point is here. It sounds like you are saying girls who want to be guys should be forced into the men's bathroom because they are a tranny and that would make them more susceptible to rape? I get confused. Are you saying girls are girls unless they are trans which makes them boys or girls are girls and boys are girls if they are trans? Please try to be more clear in your descriptions.
    My point being that the whole point of these bathroom bills is to protect women and girls from sexual assault by men by putting trans women and trans girls in the bathroom with men and then pretending they won't be sexually assaulted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    It was Trump who, instead of leaving it in the court limbo, moved on it. Priorities, eh?
    Yes because billions of federal and state dollars are being wasted on litigation around Obama's directive that forces schools to allow it. It wasnt just about bathrooms either, it included locker rooms. Nobody wants their daughter to have to shower with someone with a penis, and many horny teen boys would gladly claim to be transgender so they can see all the naked girls in the showers after phys-ed class

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktop Cadence View Post
    This actually is pretty clear cut, despite what folks may claim.

1.) These bills pathologize boys and men as rapists looking to take advantage.
    Not necessarily rapists, but perverts who want to look at naked women

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Yes because billions of federal and state dollars are being wasted on litigation around Obama's directive that forces schools to allow it. It wasnt just about bathrooms either, it included locker rooms. Nobody wants their daughter to have to shower with someone with a penis, and many horny teen boys would gladly claim to be transgender so they can see all the naked girls in the showers after phys-ed class
    You know, I work in a school. Showers have been turned off since before I was in the district as a student.

So....

1.) Why does comfort outweigh the safety of trans girls?

2.) You assume boys are ghastly beasts, but want to put trans girls in the showers with them. What exactly do you think is going to happen?

- - - Updated - - -

So, it's okay for them to look at naked transwomen and transgirls?

Except Unisex bathrooms (a term which doesnt make any sex because unisex means one sex. If anything gender specific bathrooms should be called unisex and bathrooms for either sex to use should be called duosex bathrooms), are always a single toilet and sink. Are you expecting businesses to spend 100s of thousands of dollars to build 12 to 20 individual bathrooms??? Or would you rather just stand in a line of 50 people to take a piss
    I am expecting businesses to construct 325 million bathrooms, one for every American, to ensure that nobody feels left out or slighted. If that is not an option, I'm fine with every business just having a single big ole' shrubbery out back that everyone can just go piss behind.

- - - Updated - - -

Then the solution is simple, let people use whatever bathroom they want. let businesses do whatever they want. Now get your government out of the fucking bathroom. Why do conservatives seem to care so much about where people take a shit? Why do you hate freedom so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Really, because I'm totally fine using the same bathroom as my transgendered employee.

Guess what, no one is watching you pee in the ladies' room.
    What about trans person attracted to females and with pee fetish?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

more fantasy

anti-trans folks are creating nonsense out of thin air

there are not tens of thousands (or more) boys pretending to be trans so they can piss and shower next to girls

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    It'd be doubly awkward when they force their way into your stall and assault you, sexually or otherwise.
    What's preventing this from occurring now?
    Eat yo vegetables

The most ironic thing about all of this, is that conservatives fought to stop something that wasn't really happening, and by pushing their legislation, they literally sought to force the exact thing they claimed they wanted to prevent. Bigger government and less freedom. That's conservatism in America...

It's almost like these scared religious folks have this doomsday scenario in their mind where millions of rapists are just waiting for permission to use the women's restroom as a trans-woman so they can assault women.

This makes no sense. It's being hateful just for the sake of being hateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Pfft...just make a 3rd bathroom.

Men, women and downstairs mix-up.
    Or, just make one.

Do you know how bathrooms work?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    It'd be doubly awkward when they force their way into your stall and assault you, sexually or otherwise.
    It must be nice to live in New England where there's no sexual deviants, predators and the like. Oh wait.
    Because the magical "Women Only" signs are stopping weirdos from doing that in the first place?

PS: This bill was about children in school.

Deleted
    Oh no, mentally diseased perverts can no longer get into women's bathrooms.
    Is it a coincidence that it's always men who pretend to be women and extremely rarely the other way around?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-23 at 07:05 PM.

Trump is turning out better than expected. Most men don't care who comes to the men's bathroom but we sure as hell don't want perverts dressed as women going to our daughters' bathrooms where we aren't around.

The gay movement would be smart to drop these trannies and their demands from their agenda or they might get swept with the turning tide as well.

Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    Is it a coincidence that it's always men who pretend to be women and extremely rarely the other way around?
    Bias sampling. Transmen get a better result from hormones and pass easier.

Thanks for playing the insult game, though!

Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    why do you think it's rare?

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Jesus wept, are some of the answers in support of it really things like "You will get raped and molested by perverts and animals of all kinds if this continues!"?

I mean...really? Seriously? I am saddened for humanity when this is the logical debate used.
    I'm just saddened a bunch of dudes pathologize their own gender as rapists and then turn around and express zero concern for trans girls and trans women being raped.

It's kind of sad, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    I am going to say it here so that I can take a screenshot of this later but:

What seems the most likely to me is that this was to help DeVos' "School Choice" push. Why would any loving parent choose to send their kid to a school that requires the federal government to tell them to be kind to their trans students?

As the parent's of trans students, the appeal of "the money following the child" becomes a lot more attractive.
    DeVos' school of choice thing was all about getting state funds to be used to send kids to private christian schools. Which was passed and signed by Gov. Snyder. He basically said after he signed it that I know it's illegal according to the the state's constitution, but I'll leave that up to the courts.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacktop Cadence View Post
    My point being that the whole point of these bathroom bills is to protect women and girls from sexual assault by men by putting trans women and trans girls in the bathroom with men and then pretending they won't be sexually assaulted.
    Oh so you are saying penises will rape other penises if left in the men's bathroom because one penis is wearing a wig? How exactly does that happen unless the assailant is gay?

You need to use the right terms and stop confusing us. We are talking about biological men here are we not?
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez