Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Over my dead body!
    Good thing thats a likely outcome here ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Good thing thats a likely outcome here ;D
    Which therefore means you are scum!

Hm I guess I can play a Danner game, sign me up

I leave this thread alone for one night... and it goes to hell!

@Crackleslap Technically one of my games has already had a deadthread mechanic. Didn't even turn out that bad. Only a few of the dead played though because the other half were literally zombies XD

I do remember the zombie game. That was an interesting one.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Also @Catta will be signing up to this game Im sure. Just give him a little bit to stop being a useless student type thing.

gaems? Games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Also @Catta will be signing up to this game Im sure. Just give him a little bit to stop being a useless student type thing.
    Its not my fault! I've been elbow deep in a pig all day.

Some of it was for school!

That brings us to 15 players. Impressive! (and yes, there is still room for more!)
    @Catta: speaking of, you really need a new hobby.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    That brings us to 15 players. Impressive! (and yes, there is still room for more!)
    @Catta: speaking of, you really need a new hobby.
    No pigs were hurt during the day.

Except we killed all 6 of them and will do the same tomorrow.

Random thought for @Danner:

Many of our recruited players have a history of lurking before they sign up. Oftentimes, they lurk for many, many, many games.

If there is anyone lurking around who is interested in joining one of these games for the first time but is hesitant to do so, I'd be willing to take on a support role if that would make them more comfortable with making the leap. Whether that's an actual role, or just lurking in someone's private thread and answering questions instead of actively playing, or something else entirely... whatever is appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    during the day.
    No one wants to hear what you do with pigs during the night...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post

Many of our recruited players have a history of lurking before they sign up. Oftentimes, they lurk for many, many, many games.

If there is anyone lurking around who is interested in joining one of these games for the first time but is hesitant to do so, I'd be willing to take on a support role if that would make them more comfortable with making the leap. Whether that's an actual role, or just lurking in someone's private thread and answering questions instead of actively playing, or something else entirely... whatever is appropriate.
    I'd be game to do similar actually. I know it helped me a lot to be a mason with Virothe doing my first game.

7+ Year Old Account
    An alternate thought is if there is someone reading this that wants to play but isn't sure or is scared to do so could we create a hydra? The new player with an experienced player have a thread to discuss and alternate days talking with some coaching in the private chat?

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post

I am fine with something like this. If anyone is interested in this offer, I'll bend something to make that fit

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    An alternate thought is if there is someone reading this that wants to play but isn't sure or is scared to do so could we create a hydra? The new player with an experienced player have a thread to discuss and alternate days talking with some coaching in the private chat?
    My original thought was to just have the role played by the new player, with the second player sitting in their QT -- just to avoid potential issues with "knowing" that two active players may be linked, and to avoid the assumption that they're more likely to be scum for being linked.

A hydra would avoid that similarly, though, and sounds interesting to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I am fine with something like this. If anyone is interested in this offer, I'll bend something to make that fit
    And thus Ret began building his army.

10+ Year Old Account
    15 people! Were half of what we used to be. Its a start!

10+ Year Old Account
    An otherwise 10 minute drive home from work took me 40 minutes today.

An accicent at a pivotal part of a main road was blocked entirely. Shits fucked. From what i saw a motorbike rider got smoshed between two cars because the accident was right after a set of lights.

Thats my angry commute home.