Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

O'Keefe CNN tapes?

I could have sworn the damning tapes were supposed to come out today at 10am est.

Its noon est. and I don't see anything. Anyone know if this is legit or is O'Keefe pulling a dip shit?

10+ Year Old Account
    O'Keefe?

The guy that constantly makes up bullshit, and obviously edits videos to take things out of context?

Not delivering on time? Wow, I'm shocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    O'Keefe?

The guy that constantly makes up bullshit, and obviously edits videos to take things out of context?

Well, I want to hear the tapes TBH. Its not like O'Keefe can "make up" audio recording of the CNN news room.

I have a bad feeling though its just going to be a million tapes of people @ CNN saying "Trump Sucks". Which isnt really anything. But you never know!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Well, I want to hear the tapes TBH. Its not like O'Keefe can "make up" audio recording of the CNN news room.

I have a bad feeling though its just going to be a million tapes of people @ CNN saying "Trump Sucks". Which isnt really anything. But you never know!
    No, but you can stich together different pieces of audio together, to create something that was never said.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm excited. Already its an interesting look at the culture of CNN. Especially the recording of someone say "Fox News is so American." Which is unlikely a compliment. If for any other reason, these tapes are interesting window into the culture of CNN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but you can stich together different pieces of audio together, to create something that was never said.
    Well yeah, but we wont know if they are edited until we actually hear them.

But you are right, this guy is notorious for editing tapes. Member the Planned Parenthood tapes?

O'Keefe?

Ahh yes liberals attacking okeefe for exposing what pathetic anti American criminals they really are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    Ahh yes liberals attacking okeefe for exposing what pathetic anti American criminals they really are.
    This isn't t_d or 4chan m8. No need to stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    Huh?

10 characters

Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    Yeah this is MMO-C a liberal echo chamber.

Except that he has a well established history of that behavior.

I mean, what about all those vans he was following around that were TOTALLY BUSING VOTERS TO CAST MULTIPLE VOTES IN AN EXAMPLE OF THE FRAUD THAT LIBERALS ARE PERPETRATING ON THIS GREAT ELECTION...that was actually just a bus taking a group of older folks (I believe from a church) to their respective voting locations.

Or ACORN. Or Planned Parenthood. Or the pre-election bullshit that ended up being about as factual and truthful as Alice in Wonderland.

You know, facts and reality and shit.

America doesn't belong exclusively to the right, we're all Americans here.

So with all due respect go fuck yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a time when "Anti-American" actually meant something. It's been diluted by people like you to the point of triviality.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    If he actually has legit evidence showing bad practices by CNN, by all means show it to the world. The more transparant the better.

However, encompassing the fact that alt-right and factual basis are mutually exclusive entities, I'm 99.92% (recurring, of course) certain it's.... BS.

Deleted
    The Enquirer broke the John Edwards story, so it's not impossible. If I were a betting man I wouldn't put any money on it, though. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Well yeah, but we wont know if they are edited until we actually hear them.
    How exactly do you determine audio has been edited by simply listening to it if the editing is done with skill?

O'Keefe?

Kinda funny to see a textbook liberal tactic being deployed against themselves.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Reality has a left bias. It's why we went from caveman chiefdoms to modern democracy.
    Have you ever worried that your just believing in a self gratifying myth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

And exposing the right for the hateful pieces of trash they are?!

Lumping everyone into categories is how we got where we are. Most people in this country are centrists who just want to be left alone to live their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Antius View Post
    Kinda funny to see a textbook liberal tactic being deployed against themselves.
    What tactic is that? Making shit up? Because that is a right wing tactic. Which is why O'Keefe has been sued, and gone to jail for fraud. But hey, keep making shit up. It is the conservative MO when it comes to any reporting. Every conservative outlet is notorious for it.