Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Good, as there are only two genders. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=66sb9NCq9eI
    There aren't even two independent sexes much less two genders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    But the politics are about gender issues...
    No, it's not, you can discuss why the rights should be kept in place and you can disccus why they shouldn't on a political basis without going into detail. It's the difference between acknowledging some people believe what the bible states and quoting scripture. We allow the first, not the second. Same thing here, the disccusion needs to be about the actual politics involved, NOT about the gender issues themselves.

Stick to discussing the political side or this thread gets closed. We've been here with these discussion in the past and it always goes bad, no exceptions. We're not going to have yet another LGBT bashing thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    First, not all women have long hair. Even that seems an irrelevant step to take.
    Second, what would be the point of that, just to go in and piss in a different restroom? Any further action taken beyond simply using the restroom, washing up, and leaving would be illegal with or without permission to use that restroom due to gender identity.
    Third, we were in fact talking about figures for people who go through reassignment procedures, so that is the group we were specifically referring to.

Devil's Advocate Counterpoint: Hermaphrodites exist.
    If they're more male/female than the other then they're that one gender. True Hermaphrodites don't exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Fine, ill take my turn.

Two biological sexes.
    Multiple Genders

Just making sure you can't claim no one has informed you of the difference.
    No, there's still only 2 genders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    No, it's not, you can discuss why the rights should be kept in place and you can disccus why they shouldn't on a political basis without going into detail. It's the difference between acknowledging some people believe what the bible states and quoting scripture. We allow the first, not the second. Same thing here, the disccusion needs to be about the actual politics involved, NOT about the gender issues themselves.

Stick to discussing the political side or this thread gets closed. We've been here with these discussion in the past and it always goes bad, no exceptions. We're not going to have yet another LGBT bashing thread.
    It's been LGBT bashing on almost every page but whatever

Why do I feel like Ive seen this movie before...

Why do I get the feeling someone is going to offer to warm you up..
    Hmm...What sort of movies do you watch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    My apartment doesn't get warm enough sadly I mean, it's 23 c now, and that's not enough for me to be barefoot, with miniskirt and small top. I need to wear slightly more. And that's the max the room will ever get outside summer
    Well then you just have to live with being an SJW, tough luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    If they're more male/female than the other then they're that one gender. True Hermaphrodites don't exist.

- - - Updated - - -

No, there's still only 2 genders.
    Believe what you wish. I just wanted to be sure you have been told.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Have not read the thread. Same sex bathrooms are a thing in other countries. What is the issue USA has that those other countries don't have that requires USA to need separate sex bathrooms?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    It is not disgusting to you, but it is disgusting for a large amount of people. I dare to say more people are bothered with having members of the opposite sex in their restrooms than how many trans people are out there.

It's nice to see that in your crusade of supporting the rights a minority, you find it completely acceptable to ignore the rights of the majority.
    You find it a terrible thing that trans people don't like being in restrooms of their own sex, yet you don't care the in slightest about how normal people feel about the reverse. This is complete hypocrisy.
    I'm sorry but I'm having just a tad bit of trouble finding sympathy for the "majority" who have been treading on the rights of minorities for ages past. Your conservative persecution complex is endearing though, no really .

Oh and I dare say more people would be bothered by having a transitioned member of the same sex in their restroom. Or you know what? Maybe regular everyday people just don't give a shite what others do in the loo.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    We're not going to have yet another LGBT bashing thread.
    Yet it's okay to have a million Trump, alt-right and so on bashing threads.
    Why do some people enjoy special protection?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Well, what we have now (The Trump supporters) would not fit the bill of people that need to be fought physically. Just in the ballot box, or debate. (So things like the Milo protest, would not be justified.)

But once it gets to the level of white nationalist parades, or forceful corporatist laws that destroy the environment (like the DAPL, for instance) than a physical resistance may be necessary.

To me (Corporate) Fascists (you could technically add Hillary to that, though she was more covert about it.) Value corporate power/profit, etc, over people/environment. So long as they try to counteract against some of the damage that causes... there can be some co-existence. But when they stop, then all bets are off.

For Nazi's; ethnic cleansing(or nationalistic), authoritarian totalitarianism, etc, would fit the bill for physical resistance.

I think we are closer to Corporate Fascism with Bannon/Trump than we have ever been in our history. I do not think we are there with Nazi's yet, though hate crimes have been rising fast enough for Trump(and Ivanka) to speak out about it. And we see that sentiment brought up here by some of the posters. (Ethnic/nationalistic cleansing)
    I cannot recall exactly who said it but defining fascism is said to be like "Looking for a black cat in a dark room, and the room may be empty."

There exists a curious problem with actually defining fascism and that is there exists numerous amounts of historical debate about what Fascism even was or is, or if its even a thing that can be defined. One core issue with defining fascism is that unlike say Communism, Islam, ect, or many other movements, most of the time Fascist is a label others apply to you such as Francisco Franco who I believe never called himself a Fascist. More over unlike lots of other phenomena, there is no central authority or point of genesis from which the ideology may germinate. What we defined as fascism emerged independently in a bunch of different places with its own unique qualities and objectives and no two "fascist," movements recognized one another.

The problem with Fascism is there exists no actual canon of what is a fascist and its usually a label you get, not a label you accept.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

who cares what bathroom you use most bathrooms I have had to deal with were co ed because they only had one toilet. bathrooms should just have all stalls anyways if that isn't good enough for you don't use public restrooms. Can't we all just be adults about this.

edit: in fact I have seen guys and women use the other when one was full when you gotta go you gotta go I didnt see anyone complain. I don't know what other reason people would have I don't understand people changing cloths in public restrooms thats not what they are for they are for taking care of you bio release and nothing else. if you cant do it in the stall then thats your own problem.
    Last edited by drivec; 2017-02-23 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I did not spend 8 years mocking anyone. There were parts of the Tea Party (the early one, when it was a libertarian movement ) I supported. I thought the ACA was a bad bill, it should have been the public option. Forcing people to buy insurance from a private company (even subsidised) is wrong.

I think the issue you are missing, is that neither group is going to be "better" than the other. Because neither are. If you think Democrats are going to act "nicer" because... why? You think that Republicans are somehow inferior people to democrats... and vice versa. There was a time I thought the democratic party should not buy into the divisive politics... but my "want" of things is not going to change reality.

The polarization will just keep getting worse. The only thing that might change it for awhile is the shrinking baby boomer population. But GenX and GenZ and others will have just as many differences (just on other subjects); Self Sorting, and smaller federal power (vs state power) is the only way we can avoid further conflict.

Ah sweet. The "life will be better when old white people die off" talking point.

The boomers totally didn't presume themselves to be better while waiting for their elders to die off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Believe what you wish. I just wanted to be sure you have been told.
    Those are the facts they don't exist. You can believe all you want, I'm just letting you be told.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Well then you just have to live with being an SJW, tough luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Have not read the thread. Same sex bathrooms are a thing in other countries. What is the issue USA has that those other countries don't have that requires USA to need separate sex bathrooms?
    Constant Sharia enforcement attempts. Other countries don't have that. There's no problem, or has been before conservative bigot squads try to discriminate against people further.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckatron5000 View Post
    I'm sorry but I'm having just a tad bit of trouble finding sympathy for the "majority" who have been treading on the rights of minorities for ages past. Your conservative persecution complex is endearing though, no really .

Oh and I dare say more people would be bothered by having a transitioned member of the same sex in their restroom. Or you know what? Maybe regular everyday people just don't give a shite what others do in the loo.
    See, this is exactly why you lost the election. You refuse to acknowledge the legitimate issues people have with your agendas and instead you try to make fun of them. Because you are on the right side of history, you are always right, no need to sympathize with those bigoted people, right? And so you become the oppressors and bullies that you hate so much. Continue like this, and 8 years of Trump is all but guaranteed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    You must not know what a mental illness is.

Maybe educate yourself before trying to correct other on their field of study.

In fact, from your own source, they SPECIFICALLY SAY,

That doesn't say at all they don't recognize being Transgender as a disorder.
    Oh did you miss the part where they specifically mention that a lot if not most of the issues that come from being transgender is due to the stigma imposed on them compliments of people like yourself .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm...What sort of movies do you watch?
    The ones you either watch alone, or with speecial company. Lol
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    legitimate issues
    Other countries have unisex bathrooms. What legitimate issues is the USA having that other countries are not having?

15+ Year Old Account
    Constant Sharia enforcement attempts. Other countries don't have that. There's no problem, or has been before conservative bigot squads try to discriminate against people further.
    Think of the children!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.