Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Have any evidence of this? Or you just pulling it out of your ass like O'Keefe does?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0

"They put them in a bus and take them from poll site to poll site."

Unfortunately, not out of my ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Have you ever worried that your just believing in a self gratifying myth?
    Have you ever wondered if a right leaning society actually could actually be successful?

Turns out, that's a myth too.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post
    With the subject on camera, talking about how the DNC busses people around to vote multiple times, for example?

That really can't be faked bro, regardless of how much you (and me, tbqh) might want it to not be true.

I'll use an example from a post of yours:

"We were communicating by mail, but the letter passed through a third party hub that collated and curated your mail before it got to you."

I've just made you say that you were doing something. Prove that you didn't say it. Actual post of yours, as well. Now let's say I put that in a video talking about why I intercepted a letter from you that said you were going to kill the president / prime minister / whatever. Defend it - I have you on video saying it. How can you say you didn't?

And has there ever been any actual proof of this?

I mean hell, O'Keefe followed one of these buses around on election day. He was totally convinced that this is what was going on as he livestreamed it and everything!

And then, if memory serves, it was just a church group bus taking some elderly folks to their respective voting locations and that's it.

But O'Keffe is still a totally trustworthy source or something.

10+ Year Old Account

Did you just link an edited O'Keefe video to defend O'Keefe's ability to edit audio and video to fit an agenda?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Nothing has been edited so far of what I've listened to, and none of it has OKeefe saying anything. They are just recordings, and nothing is crazy so far, just a bunch of people who "know better than us" talking. Nothing I didn't expect.

I was hoping for something juicy. I don't think I'll listen to much more. I am disapoint`.
    So CNN isn't out to dash the hopes and dreams of white male americans and destroy the core values of which our great nation has been upheld? Gee, and people wonder why Breitbart and Fox are just as ridiculous to the left...
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Did you just link an edited O'Keefe video to defend O'Keefe's ability to edit audio and video to fit an agenda?
    Obviously the video is recut into segments.
    Nevertheless, the statement I quoted (and many other damning ones) is uninterrupted video/audio.

As I've said before. I'd love to be wrong. I'd love for the other side to be unwilling to stoop that low.

Nope. Still out of your ass. That isn't evidence that people are busing people around to vote in multiple places. That is one guy CLAIMING it happened, even though he has no evidence that it happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nevertheless, the statement I quoted (and many other damning ones) is uninterrupted video/audio.

As I've said before. I'd love to be wrong. I'd love for the other side to be unwilling to stoop that low.
    Only you're using an edited video as your sole piece of evidence despite the actual evidence being O'Keefe chasing around a church bus who was taking its parishioners to polling places. You know something that's completely allowed legally for those who do not drive or don't have someone else to take them to their respective polling station.

As illustrated by me sniping your post, what happens is he uses cuts it before people say "now, they think we're doing x" and makes it appear as though they're saying "we're definitely doing x". As someone that's done minor editing it's not even hard to do this. Especially when your videos are known for being jump cuts anyway.

Well, you are wrong. So, you can be what you love then. Literally NOTHING of that video was proven to be true. Which is why O'Keefe won't release the full uncut versions of his videos now because it usually fucks up his entire narrative by showing that he was lying. He takes an entire excerpt from a conversation, posts it without context, and gullible people like you, eat it up. Simply because you don't know the context of the conversation. And even here, with the entire context, the guy THINKS there is voter fraud happening but doesn't provide any proof than pulling bullshit out of his ass.

Nope. Still out of your ass. That isn't evidence that people are busing people around to vote in multiple places. That is one guy CLAIMING it happened, even though he has no evidence that it happened.
    The commissioner of the board of elections in New York City's statements aren't evidence?

10+ Year Old Account
    Have any evidence of this? Or you just pulling it out of your ass like O'Keefe does?
    Aside from memes leaking from 4chan?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Well, you are wrong. So, you can be what you love then. Literally NOTHING of that video was proven to be true. Which is why O'Keefe won't release the full uncut versions of his videos now because it usually fucks up his entire narrative by showing that he was lying. He takes an entire excerpt from a conversation, posts it without context, and gullible people like you, eat it up. Simply because you don't know the context of the conversation. And even here, with the entire context, the guy THINKS there is voter fraud happening but doesn't provide any proof than pulling bullshit out of his ass.
    Great. Your evidence regarding the context is very convincing o.0.

Nobody on the right ever gets the benefit of any context (See Milo).

The commissioner of the board of elections in New York City's statements aren't evidence?
    Not when he states that he "thinks" fraud is happening despite the lack of evidence that it isn't. He can claim that they are busing people all over all he wants but that doesn't mean they are committing fraud. As @Edge- said, he followed a fucking bus around that was suspected of delivering people from place to place to commit his claimed fraud, and all it was, was a bus of a church group going to vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Aside from memes leaking from 4chan?
    I mean, those are 100% true amirite? /s

- - - Updated - - -

Great. Your evidence regarding the context is very convincing o.0.

Nobody on the right ever gets the benefit of any context (See Milo).
    Sorry but Milo defending pedophilia, deserved to be shunned and destroyed. But hey, I asked for evidence that it happened, and you linked a fucking video of a guy that THINKS it is happening even though he provided no evidence.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Have you ever wondered if a right leaning society actually could actually be successful?

Turns out, that's a myth too.
    That really doesn't seem to dissuade me from my main conclusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Have you ever worried that your just believing in a self gratifying myth?
    Considering the right has spent decades politicizing certain matters of fact, that little quip is literally true on some issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Sorry but Milo defending pedophilia, deserved to be shunned and destroyed. But hey, I asked for evidence that it happened, and you linked a fucking video of a guy that THINKS it is happening even though he provided no evidence.
    Milo was he victim of pedophilia. Some of his statements were a little reckless and provocative, but that is his business after all. They were no worse than what Maher and other people on the left regarding sex with teenagers.

I don't see CNN and the rest of the MSM out lynching Bill Maher right now. It was obviously politically motivated.

And just to respond to your other point to keep things on topic, is it really that surprising that a man caught in a hidden camera investigation doesn't provide hard evidence to crimes he's implicated in? (Even if just implicated by lookin the other way).

Milo was he victim of pedophilia. Some of his statements were a little reckless and provocative, but that is his business after all. They were no worse than what Maher and other people on the left regarding sex with teenagers.

I don't see CNN and the rest of the MSM out lynching Bill Maher right now. It was obviously politically motivated.

And just to respond to your other point to keep things on topic, is it really that surprising that a man caught in a hidden camera investigation doesn't provide hard evidence to crimes he's implicated in? (Even if just implicated by lookin the other way).
    Sorry but I have never seen Maher claim to say that pedophilia is ok. Same with Maher ever saying that he had sex with a fucking teenager.

Also, I can claim that you are a fucking pedophile as well, but if I don't have evidence to support the claim, then it would be a lie. Same with that fucking moron that said that voter fraud is happening. There have been DOZENS of fucking studies over the last 20 fucking years, and you know how many confirmed cases of voter fraud happening that voter ID would prevent or that the dumbass in the video said happened? Less than a fucking dozen, OVER A BILLION VOTES and only a fucking dozen. And yet, 4 cases happened this year, and 3 of them voted for Trump because Trump said it was ok.

O'Keefe; AKA the guy who was making fake news before fake news became popular? Yeah, like I am going to believe anything put forth by that guy.