Legendaries should be just like tier are now!

In this expansion, i started as ret, then went holy, now prot. I have 1 shared legendary, 1 ret, 1 holy, 1 shared by tank/heals. The tank one i got is stupid for tanking [ bracers ], like , mega stupid. Then i see how the tier sets change depending on your spec. Then i started thinking '' why we cant have all legendaries, not the shared ones of course, have 3 diferent powers depending on your spec? If u got 4 legendaries as arcane, and just decide to play fire, isnt a waste of legendaries? What i mean is like, bracers for paly should combine what the 2 of them do depending on spec, and another thing for tank if u spec tank. The head should be only one, with the effects of ret, prot, and another one for holy, like get rid of the shouldrs and just set the eeffect of helm as holy. Man it would be problem solved..........

At this point I just wish they would take them out of the game so everyone would quit complaining about it.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    At this point I just wish they would take them out of the game so everyone would quit complaining about it.
    This.
    Take the passives and put them on relics in place of the +1 to a wep talent and be done with legendaries altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Ion is far too stubborn to do this unfortunately.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    Ion is far too stubborn to do this unfortunately.
    Subborness has nothing to do with it. You don't remove a central feature mid expansion.
    It's likely they will get rid of the system or modify it heavily for the next, but now it's simply too late and a lot of other stuff is designed with those in mind.

So for now they can only roll with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    You don't remove a central feature mid expansion.
    If it's been a complete failure, with no real solution, why not?

Because you not liking something doesn't make it a complete failure. And you and "all your friends" thinking it's a complete failure doesn't make it so either.

The system has flaws, but making hyperbolic statements and radical suggestions like "get rid of everything I don't like" doesn't help.

Legendaries should've augmented defensives only, Imo, With multiple sockets to provide a passive throughput bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

quick fix wouldn't be the most fun but effective.
    obliterium forge can also be used for legendary items.
    the item you get from this can be used to make a new legendary item thats sold by a vendor.
    for sake of keeping ppl from switching to many times left make em 910 again.

everyone can get the legendary the want.
    can't switch em to much. els ya lose 30 itemlevels.
    nice for ppl to actually get some offspec items without losing a chance at there main spec bis legendary.

this would also give a good picture on what legendaries are underpreforming seeing none would even use em.

id love them to do this. i got lucky that i have 2 dps legendaries on my DH. but if i wanna tank? ill always be behind!
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    now it's simply too late and a lot of other stuff is designed with those in mind.
    Because then they would need to do a complete re-tuning of a lot of shit, very likely.

only try hards who feel entitled to legendaries have an issue with the system, most players dont have a problem with it and find it exciting to get a legendary no matter which one it is. Legendaries dont need to be like tier either, if you cant use it for a spec then you simply dont equip it for the bonus effect but for the high stats