Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Here are the Paladin orders
    The Argent Dawn
    The Draenei Vindicators
    The Sunwalkers
    The Scarlet Crusade
    The Blood Knights
    Out of 5 orders, 2 have done detestable things (yes the Blood Knights are good guys now. They were not good guys at all in TBC though, ask Aurius Rivendare).

We are not pointing out exceptions. We are pointing out that there is no rule.
    And which ones are associated with the player paladin class?
    Every single one but the Scarlet Crusade.
    The Blood Knights miraculously stopped doing questionable things as soon as they became the good guys.

You're not pointing out there is no rule. You're confirming you didn't learn anything.
    Last edited by mmoce1f817744b; 2017-02-22 at 01:47 PM.

Why should every class do questionable things? It's normal for the player character to usually be a good guy. Plus, the actions of the player character are in a pseudolore limbo sort-of, so we don't actually know their personalities or their detailed actions.

And just to note that Odyn has little to do with 'Honor' and all to do with 'Valor' and 'Worthiness'. This is an important distinction when you consider the past and recent actions of Odyn himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The entire Scarlet Crusade was led by Paladins and Priests, the Light never betrayed them

We had Druids dedicated to the Old Gods both via Ragnaros and via the Nightmare.
    Nessingwary is not exactly a paragon of preserving natural habitats, he is a trophy hunter.
    The taunka shaman cow (lol) elementals into submission and Garrosh' Dark Shaman tortured them (and Magatha is one of your champions in 7.2)
    So technicaly D.E.H.T.A from North no longer look to bring Hemmet to justice for all killed animals? Light maybe not betrayed scarlets, but they are manipulated by legion so interesing tactic though.

Stood in the Fire crazyafgandudes's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I realised that there are most likely going to be cinematics in 7.2, so that'll be fun. Hopefully the KilJaedon fight has a cinematic.
    Sometimes I reply to people when I have something to say about it. All hail gabeN

Are ptr realms down atm? Wanted to check out the crafted legendaries.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyafgandudes View Post
    I realised that there are most likely going to be cinematics in 7.2, so that'll be fun. Hopefully the KilJaedon fight has a cinematic.
    Likely will, just like Gul'dan. KJ has no death files, so he'll likely die in the cinematic. Remember, when you see the LFR stuff on the 7.2 PTR, it is titled "Deceiver's fall". So, who knows. In my opinion (And this is what I think is going to happen), Anduin will get captured in a cinematic at the broken shore (Since Velen/genns files kind of hint at the broken shore being a dangerous place), we'll fight KJ, with anduin at the flag-ship, with shalamayne somewhere else, KJ tries to escape inside the cinematic at argus, when then gets stabbed inside the heart by anduin with shalamayne, KJ falls down from orbit to argus, and dies.....

Next thing ya know, in 7.3, we assault argus, and fight sargeras....and MAY/MAY NOT kill him....

Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    Why should every class do questionable things? It's normal for the player character to usually be a good guy. Plus, the actions of the player character are in a pseudolore limbo sort-of, so we don't actually know their personalities or their detailed actions.

And just to note that Odyn has little to do with 'Honor' and all to do with 'Valor' and 'Worthiness'. This is an important distinction when you consider the past and recent actions of Odyn himself.
    Odyn is a robot, he dont had the same moral compass we had, he see the big picture like wrathion but in the case of Odyn he had the enough luck that his plans ends well

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Odyn is a robot, he dont had the same moral compass we had, he see the big picture like wrathion but in the case of Odyn he had the enough luck that his plans ends well
    Its not as much about moral compass as the fact that Odyn is clearly deranged. He is like a living testament that even titans make mistakes (and can't turn them into miracles).

Deleted
    The Keepers aren't robots, they are sentient beings. For example, the Keepers' empowerment of the the Dragon Aspects.

Odyn is just a megalomaniacal old man that let his job take control of his actions.

7+ Year Old Account
    keepers arent robots.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Likely will, just like Gul'dan. KJ has no death files, so he'll likely die in the cinematic. Remember, when you see the LFR stuff on the 7.2 PTR, it is titled "Deceiver's fall". So, who knows. In my opinion (And this is what I think is going to happen), Anduin will get captured in a cinematic at the broken shore (Since Velen/genns files kind of hint at the broken shore being a dangerous place), we'll fight KJ, with anduin at the flag-ship, with shalamayne somewhere else, KJ tries to escape inside the cinematic at argus, when then gets stabbed inside the heart by anduin with shalamayne, KJ falls down from orbit to argus, and dies.....

Next thing ya know, in 7.3, we assault argus, and fight sargeras....and MAY/MAY NOT kill him....
    Well we know that Illidan is part of the fight (thanks to his voice files and the details of the encounter in the PTR -in the dungeon journal)

- - - Updated - - -

He is not a robot, but its true that he doesn't have the same moral compass as we do, in the end, "good" its a little subjective.

Note: Those are the character that are normally in the gray line, he is not that far into it like others: Sylvanas and, now mainly, the Ebon Blade (With their LK)

Recorded the DK 7.2 quest chain in its entirety. Once again, there's commentary, so take that information and do what you will with it. The mount quest chain will be up tomorrow, I can also post it here if people want.

Only posting it here since this seems to be the 7.2 megathread in this subforum :P Mods feel free to move it if its inappropriate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice job there Krazy...
    I have a Death Knight too I am getting to one hundred and ten to do more of the Class Campaign and yeah why are they making them the bad guys to the other factions?
    More mistrust for Death Knights now I guess with the coming of Argus I could see the Demons manipulating the Death Knights to their cause in which they are treated like garbage, no-one cares for them etc...

Really looking forward to your commentary with the Death Knight 7.2 Class Order Hall Mount Quest. :L
    For the Horde!

I mean honestly after the flying mount quest chain, in 7.4 they're either straight up rejoining the Scourge or they're going to turn on Bolvar and kill him or something.

The 7.2 DK flying mount quest chain might be the coolest single quest chain in all of Legion thusfar. Its awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Its not as much about moral compass as the fact that Odyn is clearly deranged. He is like a living testament that even titans make mistakes (and can't turn them into miracles).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The Keepers aren't robots, they are sentient beings. For example, the Keepers' empowerment of the the Dragon Aspects.

Odyn is just a megalomaniacal old man that let his job take control of his actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    keepers arent robots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    He is not a robot, but its true that he doesn't have the same moral compass as we do, in the end, "good" its a little subjective.

Note: Those are the character that are normally in the gray line, he is not that far into it like others: Sylvanas and, now mainly, the Ebon Blade (With their LK)
    Ok, lets call him a metal men since that is what keepers and in extension titan are and yes I know those entities can do a lot of mistake like Helya thing and send assasins to kill the skovald bloodline, but like i say immortals beings tend to view mortals just like insects or somethings tools to their own benefit in the case of odyn he only want to protect azeroth but his methods tend to backfire him but the bastard had a lot of luck and had people to clean his mess(his champions killing helya and redeeming the fel valkyrie and picture himself as the good guy)

can't campaign quests be more epic?
    I watched new Dreadsteed mount quest for warlock. player and Warlock npc open up portal and player kills groups of mobs and boss. later other members of the council are summoned.
    so why cant be changed it? like instead of only me and that npc, WHOLE council + some random npcs appear. they "help" fighting incoming trash while I take down more elite ones. would be much more awesome

at least, I am opening portal to ANOTHER world. adn doing whole quest single handed?
    stupid

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterjc View Post
    I watched new Dreadsteed mount quest for warlock. player and Warlock npc open up portal and player kills groups of mobs and boss. later other members of the council are summoned.
    so why cant be changed it? like instead of only me and that npc, WHOLE council + some random npcs appear. they "help" fighting incoming trash while I take down more elite ones. would be much more awesome

at least, I am opening portal to ANOTHER world. adn doing whole quest single handed?
    stupid
    As I understand it, the class campaigns and the mount quest chains are two separate things.

Quote Originally Posted by masterjc View Post

stupid
    Yup, the Warlock both campaign and mount quest chain are so completely boring. Its really an embarrassment how little work went into it.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    As I understand it, the class campaigns and the mount quest chains are two separate things.
    Tbh it doesnot matter much. You can either count or do not count it fkr campaign. For me it feels like part of campaign.
    And both in campaign and in mount quest we mostly do stuff alone

Jeez.
    I got WHOLE planet under my control. Yeap its tinyy fragmenr but its still planet. I have army of demons stolen from legion under my control. Most powerful warlocks stand behind me and...
    I do all shit by myself.

It was much better in 7.0 because we had several missions where members of council were fighting besides me.
    Now I have gathwred all members and they are sworn to my will

Take katrenads quest. Instead of only jubeka there could be added other members and each of them would meet me in different parts of quest. And would feel that we fight as team. Not like level 10 maps. Where I am newbie who does all errands by himself..

The Death Knight Flying Mount quest chain. Once again, has commentary, do with that information what you will: