Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

How do I pay for WoW ??

hello guys ... my cousin played wow since vanilla ... and he live in another country ... so i started playing privte server in 2012 ... and i always wanted to try the retail .. but i can't buy it , in my country ... it was a dream for me to buy it .. I always see stream about the game , see videos , and i know everything about it ... in the last black friday .. i bought the game because it's 5 euro i guess and played for a month .. it was so good ... just a dream came true till they told me to buy legion :'( :'( it's 45 euro ... it's imposible to me to buy it .. so i just like crashed ... i see guys here said go play retail. It's £10 a month, that's nothing. in my country that's alot , and there is no ways to pay it like easy .. I just need to buy legion .. i can do something about the month sub i guess ... so is there is any way to buy it ?? it will make me so happy , coz i want to play it so bad thanks guys

Well it would cost you 400k gold to buy legion if you wanna really work for it and buy the tokens.

7+ Year Old Account
    i think hes asking somone else to buy it for him, then he will pay for his own sub "some how" i can tell hes either a child, or doesent speak english well, or a mix of well (allthough im the one to talk :P) but it seems abit scammy... you just came here, a random stranger no one knows, who hasent posted on here at all before, and came to this website to ask people to buy you a game...

not gunan work sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

you dont

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i think hes asking somone else to buy it for him, then he will pay for his own sub "some how" i can tell hes either a child, or doesent speak english well, or a mix of well (allthough im the one to talk :P) but it seems abit scammy... you just came here, a random stranger no one knows, who hasent posted on here at all before, and came to this website to ask people to buy you a game...

not gunan work sorry
    Why are you begin mean to me ?

Im not a child .. Im just asking for a way for it , because I want badly to play the game

I know there is NO GOOD heart people who would've buy me the game

Im a strange I know , and I was here all the time but just watching , as I said , I watch stream and youtube and all the stuff about the game

and it's true , I can buy the sub month somehow ...

sorry If i did something bad when I post this here

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yetgdhfgh View Post
    Well it would cost you 400k gold to buy legion if you wanna really work for it and buy the tokens.
    If I have legion I can work for that ... because I can't make 400k gold at WoD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    you dont

/10char
    oh lord :'(

7+ Year Old Account
    Sounds legit. I pm'd my credit card info and banking info to you. Please, use it as you need!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Sounds legit. I pm'd my credit card info and banking info to you. Please, use it as you need!
    this guy here...he gets it
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    Try getting a job.
    I study , I only work in weekends ... so I can only buy the month sub

Pretty sure this is a troll topic but hey its almost 2am here and activity is low so lets reply.

Short answer is you don't , if u cant even buy a +- 40 euro expansion without saving up for ages then ur not gonna pay like 10 pounds / 13 euros a month to play either.
    Also if u cant even afford a 35-45 euro expansion then how do you got a pc remotely capable of playing wow at more then 5 fps ? since even a budget pc is already 10 to 15x the price of the expansion.

also if u work weekends that means you work around 8 days a month, so unless you work 1 hour each weekend for like 2 euro / hour then you should easily have 45 for an expansion

ok man , u just make funn of me , if u didn't like my post why u comment ??

Im just talking seriusly here , I know how it look , like Im crying for it

but You don't know how hard is it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crruor View Post
    Work harder.
    I will thanks for the reply

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by korabi View Post

So, I send you my info to help out and then you, essentially, spit in my face. Real nice.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Pretty sure this is a troll topic but hey its almost 2am here and activity is low so lets reply.

Short answer is you don't , if u cant even buy a +- 40 euro expansion without saving up for ages then ur not gonna pay like 10 pounds / 13 euros a month to play either.
    Also if u cant even afford a 35-45 euro expansion then how do you got a pc remotely capable of playing wow at more then 5 fps ? since even a budget pc is already 10 to 15x the price of the expansion.

also if u work weekends that means you work around 8 days a month, so unless you work 1 hour each weekend for like 2 euro / hour then you should easily have 45 for an expansion
    it's not a troll topic

... you are right

my pc , I worked for 6 months for it

now Im study .. and I have to pay my rent and my food

and I work only on weekends

So I cant like take 45 euro in a month

I can take 10 euro in a month

because I can deal with like a week without having like food in the night np for me

I know it seems like a troll , but belive me it's not a troll

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what she said

Suck dick for cash that's what I do!

So, I send you my info to help out and then you, essentially, spit in my face. Real nice.
    what I say ... thanks man for making fun of me

7+ Year Old Account
    I know it seems like a troll , but belive me it's not a troll
    Seriously, what more needs to be said.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I have in-laws that manage to pay for and play retail WoW and other online games from a third world country in South America... They have a tent affixed to their house for a kitchen and dining room. They aren't even considered impoverished in their country with that, and that's no joke, as they all work normal jobs for the area. However, they do work hard for their money. So, my advice is to find work and play if that's what you really want to do.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I have in-laws that manage to pay for and play retail WoW and other online games from a third world country in South America... They have a tent affixed to their house for a kitchen and dining room. They aren't even considered impoverished in their country with that, and that's no joke, as they all work normal jobs for the area. However, they do work hard for their money. So, my advice is to find work and play if that's what you really want to do.
    now Im study .. and I have to pay my rent and my food

and I work only on weekends

So I cant like take 45 euro in a month

I can take 10 euro in a month

because I can deal with like a week without having like food in the night np for me

Im living alone btw

7+ Year Old Account
    I study , I only work in weekends ... so I can only buy the month sub
    if you can only buy the montly sub, save up for 5 months, then use the money you would have used on sub to buy the game, then buy monthly sub after that....

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I will thanks for the reply
    if its so hard that you cant afford wow, one of the cheapest games to play out there (as most AAA games that cost 60$ last maybe a month or two then you have to buy a new one) then you shouldent be playing games, or spending your money that you so badly need, on games
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content