Poll: Pie or cake?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Pumpkin pie, otherwise cake. What if it was a cake baked into a pie shell?

ice cream, pineapple ice cream

Cookies for ever. I had a giant cookie for my last birthday. But cookies are basically just little crunchy cakes... so cake obviously! And I'm not sure if ice cream cake has been mentioned but I feel it needs to be.

some pies are better than some cakes (and some pies are not puddings either and so aren't really comparable) but overall I'd say cake

Crumb Cake.

Sometimes having a slice is really nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheese Cake, its both.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...kywall/rotomon
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and people's stupidity - though I am not entirely sure about the universe". -Albert Einstein

Just wanna point out that "Entenmann" is German for "duck man".
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Just wanna point out that "Entenmann" is German for "duck man".
    Also Entenmann's has the best advertising, because their packaging allows you to see directly what is on the inside.

That's what I've learned in college.

Pie all the way. Because cheese cake is actually a pie by definition.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Cake, though I rarely come across chances to eat it.

Come to think of it... I'm going to a wedding this Saturday. Gonna get me some cake! People are gonna look at me like a weirdo when my piece is three times the size of everyone elses

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post

Come to think of it... I'm going to a wedding this Saturday. Gonna get me some cake! People are gonna look at me like a weirdo when my piece is three times the size of everyone elses
    Just stare them down.

I doubt they'll be able to keep eye contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post

I'm antisocial and haven't gone to a family function in over like 11 years, but how do you plan to get a bigger slice? Don't weddings have someone uniformly cut the cake into slices and hand out plates of it to everyone?

If you said you were gonna take three slices, I'd be right there with you...but the circumstances as you've described them leave my imagination unsatisfied with impossibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by shintorg View Post
    Pie all the way. Because cheese cake is actually a pie by definition.
    its a pie named cake ... BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I'm antisocial and haven't gone to a family function in over like 11 years, but how do you plan to get a bigger slice? Don't weddings have someone uniformly cut the cake into slices and hand out plates of it to everyone?

If you said you were gonna take three slices, I'd be right there with you...but the circumstances as you've described them leave my imagination unsatisfied with impossibilities.
    I'm sure every wedding is different and the country and its culture regarding weddings probably makes a difference, as well. I've been to many weddings and there's never been anyone there to portion the cake for people. I hope it's like that this time, too! :P

Also, most of the people know me and my voracious appetite is pretty much an inside joke at this point, so even if I take a larger slice than the rest most of the people will just laugh it off. I'm a big guy (6'5) so I need a bigger slice, right? But sometimes the strangers give me weird looks

But I'm also the best-man, so fuck the rules \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Congregation of Our Knights Most Heavenly
    Ice cream/sorbet/gelato

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Tiramisu is a cake, so cake.
    I agree with you there, tiramisu is something heavenly. I love to order with a triple espresso.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a recipe I've been wanting to try for a while, seeing as carrot cake is my favorite.

http://carlsbadcravings.com/cream-ch...-orange-glaze/

I also want to try hummingbird cake.
    S (moderator)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    This is an evil question. I chose pies only because right now I'm trying to eat healthier and I would imagine pies are somewhat healthier than cakes. I just think about having apple or peach pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream....mmmm
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    I've actually made something similar but it was a layered cake and I caramelized the pecans.
    I'd go for that. Though, this weekend I'm really craving red velvet, I've never made one before so should be fun.

I found a recipe for malted chocolate guinness cake with bailey's irish cream frosting. This just sounds like my idea of heaven, or sex, or yes.
    S (moderator)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    That frosting hardens fairly fast if it cools so make it just as the cake begin to cool. It is indeed delicious though I've only used it on cupcakes
    The Bailey's frosting? Noted, will do.
    S (moderator)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)