Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    I was using an analogy.

If they want people to stop thinking they are nazis, stop using nazi imagery. Is this really rocket surgery?

Are you serious? lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    I just trying to figure out why an OPERA house would hold a Metal concert

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I just trying to figure out why an OPERA house would hold a Metal concert
    Why not? It has been happening for decades. Metal has heavy classical music influence and structure.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-02-24 at 03:30 PM.

Getting closer to beltfeed time on this idiots.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Metal is pretty SJW friendly for the most part; having had genuine problems with fascism, misogyny and racism from some parts of the community metal-heads tend not to be so overly sensitive and easily outraged when people criticise aspects of the sub-culture.
    Some of it is, but its never enough. But its hardly the SJW genre. And there have been continued efforts to colonize it with SocJus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Why not? It has been happening for decades. Metal has heavy classical music influence and structure.
    If you are not going to restrict performances solely to opera, then dont call it an Opera House, call it a Music House

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    If you are not going to restrict performances solely to opera, then dont call it an Opera House, call it a Music House

Orlong, bringing the important issues to light.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    So we are still doing this whole thing of the far left representing the all left wing ideologies?
    No doubt you are here to make the same point you make in every single politics thread: pointing out the existence of people around the world who are to the left of the US left. The point wasn't that interesting the fist time, and it hasn't gotten any better with the subsequent 6 billion repeats of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Antifa picked a bad fight, no force on earth can defeat metal. Metal was ordained by higher/lower authorities.
    While it's true that no one can defeat the metal, Marduk is pretty far down the list of metal bands worth going to bat for
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    While it's true that no one can defeat the metal, Marduk is pretty far down the list of metal bands worth going to bat for
    Marduk isn't really my cup of tea either. But I still wouldn't shut them down.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Some of it is, but its never enough. But its hardly the SJW genre. And there have been continued efforts to colonize it with SocJus.
    "Colonise it with SocJus," what does that even mean? There's always been elements within the metal community that support social justice or socially conscious bands like System of a Down or Rage Against the Machine.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Colonise it with SocJus," what does that even mean? There's always been elements within the metal community that support social justice or socially conscious bands like System of a Down or Rage Against the Machine.
    It doesn't dominate the genre.

Deleted
    Lol fucking genius.

I have swastika tatoos, wear nazi uniforms and do a lot if zeik heiling. I just cant understand why people think im a nazi.
    Half of the bands albums are against Christianity.

- - - Updated - - -

I was using an analogy.

If they want people to stop thinking they are nazis, stop using nazi imagery. Is this really rocket surgery?

- - - Updated - - -
    Are Sabaton Nazis?

Is Man in the High Castle a Nazi show?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skavau View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Are Sabaton Nazis?

Is Man in the High Castle a Nazi show?
    Anyone who hates Sabaton are an affront to the Gods. XD

Deleted
    Those two bands more accurately represent the Alternative scene, not the Metal scene.

The point is the major subgenres of Metal (Death, Black) will have lyrical themes, imagery and attitudes that SJWs find objectionable.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who hates Sabaton are an affront to the Gods. XD
    They basically repeat the same album every year....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Checked out a couple of their vids on youtube, not really my cup of tea, though I grew up with metal when Faith No More, Metallica, Megadeth and Pantera were huge.

I don't agree with their views but, good luck to them.

Regardless of what you believe in, no one should ever be silenced.
    It's not their views, it's just the theme on some of their albums.

7+ Year Old Account

They basically repeat the same album every year....
    True, but i still love them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok, they can beat up random people, disrupt peace and order, burn sleeping children with rockets and advocate for rapists to be released from prison..
    But this time they have gone too far, leave Metal alone you fucking degenerate basement dwellers.......

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how that relates to his point?
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Not sure how that relates to his point?
    That they don't just write about Nazis, and that they probably, like writing about Nazis, don't want to do horrible things to Christians.

They don't exactly turn up to concerts in SS gear, and the way in which they represent Nazism is so ludicrous and obviously evil in a "Are we the baddies?" way that anyone watching their material could work out very quickly this is just an act.

Isn't it funny that a so called organization named "Antifa" seems to use bully tactics to shut down speech they don't agree with? I'm super confused.