Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Happy birthday!
    Than you

Deleted
    laying in bed all day cause dnp took all my energy away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probs Skyrim. Hit the gym. Maybe catch the wick 2 or the matt damon wall.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Tons of double penetration.

And by double penetration, I mean playing two games at once. I'll play some Night in the Woods and WoW.

I'm still getting over a sickness, so I don't feel like doing much.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Classes start Monday. I'll be having a quiet couple of days, rubbing the calico's ears a lot, maybe putting a push on getting my NELF druid from 108 to 110 so that's out of the way. Depending on how things go, I may hit the spa and let the boss work me over. She knows a set of full body power moves that the others don't, it's nearly like getting tossed around on the mats but she is very good at restoring range of motion and cutting down on pain from old injuries.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Having a girl's night sleepover at my sister's place with my mom onSaturday, beakfast with my dad's side of the family on Sunday, just chilling with the husband today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Than you

Lots of work

Popping freighters in jita

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Modeling some linguistics sound changes just for funsies, looking for an old paper and my old books on Proto-Indo-European that I seem to have misplaced, buy a headphone set, play D&D.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Weekend started today for us,

We went to see a puppy which we were pretty sure we'd get. But turned it down, wasn't the right one for us.

Tomorrow heading to a store thats closed down and picking up some filing cabinets (they literally sold everything, from the fresh veg, to deep freezer to pallets to newspaper stands) Sunday probably a walk through the woods, filler between that will be home made cooking, fish maintenance (tropical) and a bit of wow, also downloaded a certain private server that defo isn't wow, it doesn't have classes so looking forward to that.

It's my birthday today! I'm being boring and working on a research project tonight, friends are trying to talk me into going out. Going to try to hold off til next weekend, as everything is due Monday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    It's my birthday today! I'm being boring and working on a research project tonight, friends are trying to talk me into going out. Going to try to hold off til next weekend, as everything is due Monday.
    happy birthday!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I think I'll finish up Santa Clarita Diet, probably hit Hooters tomorrow for some lunch. A fairly chill and low key weekend lined up.

What about you?
    mostly just working and getting over what seems to be a minor streph throat infection. playing some hots.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Well, Saturday is my big money making day at work , so I'ma work a 12 hour shift. Yea!!! for being people spending their tax returns!!!!

Sunday will consist of homework and spending time with my family.

Train ride to visit parents, and then grandmas birthday on Sunday.

Looks like there's more than one birthday. Happy Birthday, @zenkai

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    happy birthday!
    Thanks, Bread!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Tonight is Dungeons and Dragons.
    Jeez I miss playing that ... have the time but not the humans.

As for me :

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

In a few minutes going to knockout my hour of cardio then have a nice dinner of 3 lbs of sirloin steak.

This weekend will be mostly domestic stuff, some cleaning and laundry, watch some movies and rest/relax. Also eating lots of sirloin steak.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Date night tonight at a gastro pub we enjoy
    Daughter has a basketball game tomorrow
    Taking eldest son to Game Stop to cash out on some yard work he did

Wow in the evenings when kids are in bed

It has been pretty cold here for my part of Southern California (50 degrees or so....I know what a baby)
    Next week is getting back into the 70s for more outside play

7+ Year Old Account
    Tomorrow trying to get a bit of kayaking done in the morning, then snowboarding in the afternoon with the wife and kids

Wife works on Sunday so I can forget that healthy life style stuff she makes me do, drink beer all day and play wow lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Just came back home, was in the neighbouring town playing some pool and drinking a bit with a couple friends, listened to music in the car and talked bullshit. Tomorrow probably gonna play some video games, watch some TV-series (currently on The Flash season 2) and maybe get in touch with the same friends concerning some dinner or coffee or something. Sunday more of the same, possibly do some laundry or visit my parents for some coffee, idk.

Standard weekend basically, nothing special going on.