Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Exactly. Everything negative about Trump is made up by the majority of the voting public, media, intelligence agnecies and I'm guessing fairies.

Meanwhile, we should be really into the truth about those Hillary emails, pizzagate and Obama being a Muslim from Kenya.
    That last part is true, though, I remember Trump being very vocal about it being true for years, and we know he can't lie and it's just a massive conspiracy against him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    So, you confirm you have reading comprehension issues? Knowing a country's flag and being educated is related how exactly? Do you know every flag?
    Can a person be called uneducated because he doesn't know flag of Russia?
    But that's not the point I was trying to get across.
    The point is that somehow, for people who claim tolerance and acceptance of other's opinion as their main virtue waiving a Russian flag at CPAC is equivalent to doing something wrong.
    Actually it's not hard to know every country's flag. In this instance it isn't even an obscure flag, it's a super easy one.

Knowing what a country's flag looks like is tied to basic education because you learn it in elementary school. Kids are tested on basic stuff like naming countries and matching them to their flags.

If you don't know what Russia's flag looks like you can be called uneducated or ignorant, because you are. If you didn't know what the American flag looked like you would also be ignorant or uneducated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I don't know what the russian flag looks like. I might recognize it if I saw it, but I couldn't even tell you the colors of it offhand right now. That has nothing to do with IQ or any sort of intellect level. I just don't know and don't care.
    It might not speak to the overall level of your intellect but it definitely speaks to the level of your education and general knowledge.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    Can't come up with anything new... SAD!

Deleted
    You know the trumpification of forums has begun when every 2nd post ends with "Sad!".

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was a good speech. If you are a supporter of him that is. For his core voters, he said what they wanted to hear, which is a good thing because his policies is why they voted for him. The haters however, will always find excuses to think otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    It was a good speech. If you are a supporter of him that is. For his core voters, he said what they wanted to hear, which is a good thing because his policies is why they voted for him. The haters however, will always find excuses to think otherwise.
    To be fair, it's not like you have to go searching with a magnifying glass and a team of forensic investigators.

Trump says he'll unite America, be a president for all Americans and that the forgotten people will be forgotten no longer, but so far his policies are far right, not even close to a middle ground, actively screwing over certain demographics.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    To be fair, it's not like you have to go searching with a magnifying glass and a team of forensic investigators.

Trump says he'll unite America, be a president for all Americans and that the forgotten people will be forgotten no longer, but so far his policies are far right, not even close to a middle ground, actively screwing over certain demographics.
    Because in a conservative authoritarian's mind, the US, including the government, it's natural resources, is only meant for them. Their ideology hasn't changed since the father's of the modern conservative movement in the US landed in Charleston to create their slave empire.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post

I think it is realistic to say you will never get 100% of the people in the nation to unite. Obama left the country more divided then ever in my opinion. But if he keeps his campaign promises to the best of his ability, that in itself is going to piss off a lot of people. Just the way it is now with a very much divided nation. How can you unite the country and yet be faithful to your core voters? One way to tell if is if his approval ratings ever get above 60%. If that happens, it will be about as close as he will get to unification.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    They arent working enough. They should be working as many hours as needed until they no longer qualify for welfare
    If only the world was as simple as you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Deregulation is bad for the world. Look at the 2007-08 recession. It was primarily caused by deregulating banks and allowing them to lend to risky consumers that led to a lot of repossessions. It effected the entire world.
    It was regulations that forced banks to make those risky loans, not lack of them.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it is realistic to say you will never get 100% of the people in the nation to unite. Obama left the country more divided then ever in my opinion. But if he keeps his campaign promises to the best of his ability, that in itself is going to piss off a lot of people. Just the way it is now with a very much divided nation. How can you unite the country and yet be faithful to your core voters? One way to tell if is if his approval ratings ever get above 60%. If that happens, it will be about as close as he will get to unification.
    He left with an approval rating of 60%. By your own definition in your own post, Obama unified.

Deleted
    Trump on vow to rebuild military: 'Nobody's gonna mess with us folks.' Says 'no one will dare question' the US

This is just precious.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    So, you confirm his supporters are mostly uneducated?
    Exactly. They only know the Mmmmerica flag! Or this:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I do not like his speaking style. Has nothing to do with him as a person, per se. It comes off like something a person trying to sell you something would sound like. It is primed language that sounds hollow. Bush was similar, but not as bad as this... I could at least listen to him, even though I disagreed with almost everything he said.
    I like his style. Many of his voters like the way he speaks, which is more down to earth, off the cuff, no nonsense approach. Tells it like it is. I understand it is not refined at times. Which to give Obama credit, his was. Obama was a very good speaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordago View Post
    Trump on vow to rebuild military: 'Nobody's gonna mess with us folks.' Says 'no one will dare question' the US

This is just precious.
    Didn't Hitler say something like this or any strongman, dictator, etc say.

I don't recall Obama, or Bush, having such widespread protesting so soon after winning an election. I'd argue that shows the country is more divided under Trump.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like his style. Many of his voters like the way he speaks, which is more down to earth, off the cuff, no nonsense approach. Tells it like it is. I understand it is not refined at times. Which to give Obama credit, his was. Obama was a very good speaker.
    Vague platitudes aren't saying "like it is". It's just because he can't speak above a 5th or 6th grade reading level, not joking.

"no nonsense" and "tells it like it is" except for all those times his people have to "interpret" his words because "he didn't actually mean what he said". And all those times that he literally makes shit up, like 40% unemployment.

Nobody is asking for the man to be a walking dictionary. But I think people expect the head of any first world nation to speak above an 7th grade level.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Feel free to bring up an actual regulation that you think is pointless and wasteful and we can discuss it. I'm not going to entertain your argument of "You can't know that!!!"

No, it's fucking stupid. Can you do simple math? Start with the number of regulations that exist, subtract 2 every time you want to add a new regulation for a net loss of 1. Guess where that gets you eventually? 0.

What if there are no useless regulations to cut but they really need a new one? Then what? Cut a regulation that is actually needed?

It's fucking retarded and anyone who says other wise is fucking retarded and it's worth the infraction to say so.
    Anyone who knows anything about Washington knows that they will never run out of regulations while Trump is still in office. It's a target rich environment, to say the least.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    What? You think OSHA's fire extinguisher requirements aren't regulations? Hahahahahahahhahahaha. You just nulled yourself on this conversation.

I don't think every single regulation is awesome. I'm asking for you and the rest of the crybabies who constantly complain about them to tell me which fucking ones specifically are so terrible. Or even just a couple...

You can't, because all this is, is bitching about stuff you have no knowledge of. That's been proven.
    Dude, you are being ridiculous. If you want to find yourself a forum somewhere, where the dig in to the literal TRILLIONS of regulations one by one, I'm sure it's out there. What you actually want to do, is to put some bizarre standard upon the conversation, in order to not have to admit the general premise.

Look at it this way. In the first meeting Trump had with big business, they stated they were more concerned with regulation reform, and the 15% tax rate. Think about that. There is talk of reducing their taxes to less than half of the prior amount, and they are basically saying, "Yeah, whatever. Those regs tho..."

You can disagree with me all you like. I'm certainly no all knowing expert. But, if you can hear stuff like the above, and not see that there is a MAJOR problem, then you are just being a partisan hack. Period.

Lofty proclamations will only get you so far, Trump. You'd better have some results in the coming years or it's going to go downhill fast.