Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    issue is for alot of specs their "hidden effect" is rather stupid...

"omfg demos is that their artifact talks to them oooooo spooky"
    and shadows is the same that "it speaks to you"

- - - Updated - - -

so in reality there is maybe 9/10 who doesent have effects that actuallty do anything
    The thing is sPriest don't even need a hidden skin to let the dagger talk to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    The thing is sPriest don't even need a hidden skin to let the dagger talk to them.
    uhh what?
    the hidden effect is not a effect from the hidden skin.... its just an effect that is not mentioned ingame...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    issue is for alot of specs their "hidden effect" is rather stupid...

"omfg demos is that their artifact talks to them oooooo spooky"
    and shadows is the same that "it speaks to you"
    Nothing wrong with that, people who enjoy the lore aspect get satisfaction out of it.

So I finally got the drop last night....someone else in the 3 man group also got it from the same mob. Since i dont play Destro anymore, its a little less than awesome but im glad i finally got it and can spec out of Ritual of Doom to the other class hall talent. (The buffs are useless).

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Nothing wrong with that, people who enjoy the lore aspect get satisfaction out of it.
    yeah but like, frosts hidden one is you get extra rep and exp with it, and fury if you die you can fight on for abit and if you kill something you stay alive
    so cool

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    So I finally got the drop last night....someone else in the 3 man group also got it from the same mob. Since i dont play Destro anymore, its a little less than awesome but im glad i finally got it and can spec out of Ritual of Doom to the other class hall talent. (The buffs are useless).
    OMG we don't discuss the HIDDEN APPEARANCE HERE. We discuss if there's a secret effect that Scepter of Sargeras gives to a player. Like the Demo/Shadow priest artifacts talking to the player.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    OMG we don't discuss the HIDDEN APPEARANCE HERE. We discuss if there's a secret effect that Scepter of Sargeras gives to a player. Like the Demo/Shadow priest artifacts talking to the player.
    It should just desintegrate some mobs u hit!

Oh and on a side note...u dont need order advance to get items/hidden appearance