Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    There is zero evidence that Trump is an anti-Semite or that anyone in his administration is or that he or anyone in his administration are remotely sympathetic to anti-Semitic views.
    Zero evidence? Really? None whatsoever?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Zero evidence? Really? None whatsoever?
    Not that I'm aware of.

- - - Updated - - -

Anti-Semities don't usually win Israeli polls of which presidential candidate best represent's Israel's interests.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...tanyahu-213748

Not that I'm aware of.
    Bannon complained about the number of Jews at his daughter's school.

Anti-Semities don't usually win Israeli polls of which presidential candidate best represent's Israel's interests.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...tanyahu-213748
    Sure they do if they're warhawks like the GOP. Its entirely possible to be anti-semitic and pro-Israel.

The false cries of racism- a sign of someone who has no argument. Of course, queue the anecdotes.

There are legitimate criticisms of Trumps immigration policies, but lets not pretend that race is the factor.

Also if we're talking about interracial violence, can we address the fact that Whites are far more likely to be victimized by someone of another race than the other way around?

http://www.ibtimes.com/white-black-c...etween-2424598

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Hey, in Trumps America, it is America first and only America first. And what is more American but oppression of the people and corporate greed? At least that looks like Trumps vision for America.
    What's more american?

Illegal immigrants killing natives.

It's what the white people did to the native americans, and it's obviously what the new wave of illegal immigrants should do now.

Make America Hate Again!
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Bannon complained about the number of Jews at his daughter's school.

Sure they do if they're warhawks like the GOP. Its entirely possible to be anti-semitic and pro-Israel.
    From Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_...administration

Ben Shapiro,[68][69][70] David Horowitz,[71] Pamela Geller,[72] Bernard Marcus of the Republican Jewish Coalition,[73] Morton Klein[74] and the Zionist Organization of America,[73] and Shmuley Boteach[75] defended Bannon against the allegations of antisemitism. Alan Dershowitz first defended Bannon and said there was no evidence he was antisemitic,[76][77] but in a later piece stated that Bannon and Breitbart had made bigoted statements against Muslims, women, and others.[78] The ADL said "we are not aware of any anti-Semitic statements from Bannon", while adding "under his stewardship, Breitbart has emerged as the leading source for the extreme views of a vocal minority who peddle bigotry and promote hate."[79] Shapiro, who previously worked for Breitbart, said that he has no evidence of Bannon being racist or an antisemite, but that he was "happy to pander to those people and make common cause with them in order to transform conservatism into European far-right nationalist populism",[80] an assertion supported by other sources and by gestures like his alluding to Front National politician Marion Maréchal-Le Pen as "the new rising star".[81]
    It might be possible in your little world but I'm not aware of any GOP figures right now who are open anti-Semites and it being "entirely possible" doesn't change the fact that Trump is viewed favorably by Jews, works with Jews on a daily basis, has a Jewish daughter and has received awards from the American Jewish community.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...d_distinctions

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    This disproves rotten numbers to boost fear how?
    you asked for their methodology. feel free to provide a more accurate source.

From Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_...administration

"Ben Shapiro,[68][69][70] David Horowitz,[71] Pamela Geller,[72] Bernard Marcus of the Republican Jewish Coalition,[73] Morton Klein[74] and the Zionist Organization of America,[73] and Shmuley Boteach[75] defended Bannon against the allegations of antisemitism. Alan Dershowitz first defended Bannon and said there was no evidence he was antisemitic,[76][77] but in a later piece stated that Bannon and Breitbart had made bigoted statements against Muslims, women, and others.[78] The ADL said "we are not aware of any anti-Semitic statements from Bannon", while adding "under his stewardship, Breitbart has emerged as the leading source for the extreme views of a vocal minority who peddle bigotry and promote hate."[79] Shapiro, who previously worked for Breitbart, said that he has no evidence of Bannon being racist or an antisemite, but that he was "happy to pander to those people and make common cause with them in order to transform conservatism into European far-right nationalist populism",[80] an assertion supported by other sources and by gestures like his alluding to Front National politician Marion Maréchal-Le Pen as "the new rising star".[81]"

It might be possible in your little world maybe but I'm not aware of any GOP figures right now who are open anti-Semites and it being "entirely possible" doesn't change the fact that Trump is viewed favorably by Jews, works with Jews on a daily basis, has a Jewish daughter and has received awards from the American Jewish community.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...d_distinctions
    It takes quite the effort to look at that and conclude that there is no evidence. But really, shit like "he has a jewish daughter so he can't be anti-semitic" is crazy silly.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's not forget this little gem from Trump:

"Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day."

It takes quite the effort to look at that and conclude that there is no evidence. But really, shit like "he has a jewish daughter so he can't be anti-semitic" is crazy silly.
    Why does it take effort? How many prominent Jewish organizations and individuals on both sides of the aisle have to defend one of his advisers from being an anti-Semite for it to be fair? An adviser who shares his position with two Jews (Stephen Miller and Jared Kushner)?

How the fuck is that crazy silly?

Why does it take effort? How many prominent Jewish organizations and individuals on both sides of the aisle have to defend one of his advisers from being an anti-Semite for it to be fair? An adviser who shares his position with two Jews (Stephen Miller and Jared Kushner)?
    You act like there aren't a lot of Jews concerned about antisemitism in this Administration either.

How the fuck is that crazy silly?
    Because there are a million god damn examples of people being bigoted against groups that they know somebody in. Everything from Jefferson fucking a slave to nonsense about "model minorities".

Let's not forget this little gem from Trump:
    Oh Trump once stereotyped Jews that must mean he's in favor of desecrating headstones.

Also the only source for that quote is a book from the early 90s that Trump has denied saying. The only source for that quote being one person who dislikes Trump.

http://www.snopes.com/trump-laziness...ait-in-blacks/

- - - Updated - - -

You act like there aren't a lot of Jews concerned about antisemitism in this Administration either.

Because there are a million god damn examples of people being bigoted against groups that they know somebody in. Everything from Jefferson fucking a slave to nonsense about "model minorities".
    Their concerns are pretty unfounded. Like I said, they should concern themselves with legitimate criticisms of Trump.

I'm sorry dude but you still haven't proven anything. Bringing up other examples of totally different things that have nothing to do with this doesn't help your case. Also how many slaves did Jefferson appoint to his cabinet and administration?

Oh Trump once stereotyped Jews that must mean he's in favor of desecrating headstones.
    I didn't say he was, jesus.

Also the only source for that quote is a book from the early 90s that Trump has denied saying.
    In a 1991 book, one of Trump's former colleagues recalled him saying, "Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day." (Trump called the things written about him in the book "probably true.")

But again, you roped yourself into a corner with this "no evidence" business. There's plenty of evidence, you just don't find it compelling.

- - - Updated - - -

There concerns are pretty unfounded.
    Aaaand that's where we're at. You cite Jews that like him as evidence he's not antisemitic but ignore the ones who say he is. You don't really give a shit about what they think of him, its just a convenient line for you.

I'm sorry dude but you still haven't proven anything.
    I've proven there's evidence.

I didn't say he was, jesus.

But again, you roped yourself into a corner with this "no evidence" business. There's plenty of evidence, you just don't find it compelling.

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaand that's where we're at. You cite Jews that like him as evidence he's not antisemitic but ignore the ones who say he is. You don't really give a shit about what they think of him, its just a convenient line for you.

I've proven there's evidence.
    So one person that dislikes Trump says that he said that when Snopes has said they don't believe it's true. To quote them once again because I know you didn't read it.

As the Washington Post noted, it is, at best, a secondhand quote from a private conversation, written down years after the fact, and should be viewed “with some skepticism.”
    "Jews that like him". Ben Shapiro has openly stated that he hates Steve Bannon, so has Alan Dershowitz who is a big time Democrat. The only Jewish organization that I found which criticized Bannon as being an anti-Semite was the ADL which is a partisan organization.

So your evidence is a secondhand quote from a private conversation that happened almost 30 years ago against my evidence that Trump has Jewish family, advisers, awards from the American-Jewish community, compliments from Israeli officials and the Israeli public, and a long public history of being pro-Israel.

Sorry if I'm not convinced dude.
    Last edited by Deletedaccount1; 2017-02-25 at 06:19 AM.

So one person that dislikes Trump says that he said that when Snopes has said they don't believe it's true. To quote them once again because I know you didn't read it.

"Jews that like him". Ben Shapiro has openly stated that he hates Steve Bannon, so has Alan Dershowitz who is a big time Democrat. The only Jewish organization that I found which criticized Bannon as being an anti-Semite was the ADL which is a partisan organization.

So your evidence is a secondhand quote from a private conversation that happened almost 30 years ago against my evidence that Trump has Jewish family, advisers, awards from the American-Jewish community, compliments from Israeli officials and the Israeli public, and a long public history of being pro-Israel.

Sorry if I'm not convinced dude.
    Again, you're continuing to confuse evidence that doesn't persuade you with a lack of evidence.

Again, you're continuing to confuse evidence that doesn't persuade you with a lack of evidence.
    No I'm challenging a quote that's probably fake and a single accusation against one of his advisers against the myriad of evidence that Trump and his administration are not anti-Semitic.

http://www.adl.org/sp/stephen-bannon.../#.WLEnWfmGOUk

The ADL admits that they don't think Bannon is an anti-Semite.

WE ARE NOT AWARE OF ANY ANTI-SEMITIC STATEMENTS FROM BANNON.

While there is a pattern of evidence that Breitbart served as a platform for a wide range of bigotry and there is some controversy related to statements from Mr. Bannon’s divorce proceedings in 2007, we are not aware of any anti-Semitic statements made by Bannon himself. In fact, Jewish employees of Breitbart have challenged the characterization of him and defended him from charges of anti-Semitism. Some have pointed out that Breitbart Jerusalem was launched during his tenure.

Nevertheless, Bannon essentially has established himself as the chief curator for the alt right. Under his stewardship, Breitbart has emerged as the leading source for the extreme views of a vocal minority who peddle bigotry and promote hate.
    Liberal bullshit accusations like this is what gives Trump a mandate to call out the media and his critics and brush the off the majority of his well earned critics.
    Last edited by Deletedaccount1; 2017-02-25 at 06:46 AM.

I thought the ADL wasn't a credible source. Has that changed since....30 minutes ago?

Liberal bullshit accusations like this is what gives Trump a mandate to call out the media and his critics and brush the off the majority of his well earned critics.
    The public finds the media largely more trustworthy than Trump, so I'm not sure what mandate you're talking about.

I thought the ADL wasn't a credible source. Has that changed since....30 minutes ago?

The public finds the media largely more trustworthy than Trump, so I'm not sure what mandate you're talking about.
    The ADL probably isn't a credible source because of their partisanship and even they admit they don't think Bannon is an anti-Semite. There's basically no evidence for anything you've said except an old quote that is likely fraudulent according to the Washington Post and Snopes both of which are unbiased observers.

The mandate that he as the president of the country has to accomplish the platform he was elected on. Hitting Trump with the kitchen sink is a failed tactic. You need to hit him with legitimate criticisms of his policies. Yes he is bigoted against Muslims and Hispanics, that doesn't mean you can make some sort of connection to him being an anti-Semite because it fits your agenda to do so.
    Last edited by Deletedaccount1; 2017-02-25 at 06:55 AM.

Hmm that sounds like an appeal to popular belief. It also obfuscates the fact that Trump is not at odds with all of the media, or the concept of 'the media' or 'the press', but is in fact at odds with a set of media entities that are partisan organizations with a goal of undermining his presidency.

There is substantial documentation, thanks largely to wikileaks, showing massive collusion and conflicts of interests that occurred during the presidential campaign at corporations like CNN. Lets not pretend that these massive media corporations are playing the role of muckraker journalists, you just have to watch a few minutes of CNN to realize that the vast majority of what they broadcast is 'news analysis' which is a nice word for 'partisan spin'.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn