Quote Originally Posted by Jrrt View Post
    What do you guys think about new 7.2 balance. Avenging Crusader etc.
    Are we talking about PvP? I haven't seen any interesting changes for PvE...

Quote Originally Posted by MCC View Post
    Are we talking about PvP? I haven't seen any interesting changes for PvE...
    Avenging crusader is a pvp talent so I believe so. For PvE we have the artifacts traits I guess.

I think the healing even if the damage is absorbed will make it a lot better. Can heal while bursting through MW cacoon or disc priest shield. Ignoring LoS is also really nice but that should've always been that way, no idea why it was changed.

Hi,

Any idea why a lot of holydin do prefer the legendary belt to the spalls when they get the ring? I used to think the belt was not that good.

Deleted
    more synergy with aura of sacrifice so all the top parses would have that

That's was my first thinking, but look at Etraeus MM.
    They all play with Devotion, but still most of them keep ring/belt. And that's not the only boss i saw this. It realy disturb me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gildrahil View Post
    That's was my first thinking, but look at Etraeus MM.
    They all play with Devotion, but still most of them keep ring/belt. And that's not the only boss i saw this. It realy disturb me
    Devotion is a huge life saver at the end of that fight when an add burst would otherwise murder you. There isnt much healing or scumbagging to do with sac or mercy for the entirety of that fight. A dead raid results in 0 hps.

Deleted
    havent done mythic etraeus but from what i can tell watching videos you'd have wings for all the healing intensive parts. it's also the best damage legendary.

Pretty insane fight from a holy perspective

Deleted
    He is using Divine Purpose instead of Holy Avenger. Does it worth it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by digdag View Post
    It's not if it's worth it. It's if you are able to keep 600-700k hps over the course of 16 minutes without going completely oom.

Deleted
    Hi holy's,

just want to ask if I can delete my char :/ after Aggramar's Stride (first legendary) I got my second today: Uther's Guard... now I can wait more month to get one that is useful. We are raiding nighthold heroic 10/10 and I can see how good Obsidian Stone Spaulders / lterendi, Crown Jewel of Silvermoon are. These random drops are so fucking....ahisiiudaohduadbuahda...

sorry

Quote Originally Posted by digdag View Post
    He explains his reasoning in the video: mana concerns over the course of a 16(!) minute fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Talos12 View Post
    Hi holy's,

just want to ask if I can delete my char :/ after Aggramar's Stride (first legendary) I got my second today: Uther's Guard... now I can wait more month to get one that is useful. We are raiding nighthold heroic 10/10 and I can see how good Obsidian Stone Spaulders / lterendi, Crown Jewel of Silvermoon are. These random drops are so fucking....ahisiiudaohduadbuahda...

sorry
    I only recently got the lego trinket, before that I ran with Bracers/Sephuz. Belt/ring/shoulders might bring a good parse to a great parse, but they wont make you a god all of a sudden. It's perfectly possible to do heroic content/half of mythic and get good parses, depending on specifics of course.
    Lilaith, resident flamer for Winterfall, holy moderator in Hammer of Wrath.
    Discord: Lilaith#9028
    Bnet: Lilaith#2476

So with the changes to our T20, does Dawns Light make our next heal instant or is it it's own heal that gets cast on whoever your current target is? I fear it's the ladder which is somewhat annoying, might still be useful but it'll be annoyijg to manage I think. Not quite sure about it but the wording is confusing me a bit.

Pretty sure it's just an instant heal that happens after you used LoD and it's used on whoever your Moused over (hopefully) or targeting.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2017-02-23 at 01:34 AM.

Deleted
    pretty sure whatever the fuck it is it will not be because fuck that

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    So with the changes to our T20, does Dawns Light make our next heal instant or is it it's own heal that gets cast on whoever your current target is? I fear it's the ladder which is somewhat annoying, might still be useful but it'll be annoyijg to manage I think. Not quite sure about it but the wording is confusing me a bit.

Pretty sure it's just an instant heal that happens after you used LoD and it's used on whoever your Moused over (hopefully) or targeting.
    I don't get it either. It seems really weird. When healing, I never have a friendly target. I use mouseover macros (Clique) and raid frames. I always have the boss as my target for damaging abilities and, most importantly, Judgement of Light.

I guess if it's target we could use a macro like:
    /target mouseover
    /cast Light of Dawn
    /targetlasttarget

I have an 875 Gnawed Thumb ring with a socket...any thoughts on replacing it? I figure something would have to be WF or TF to be worth it (spellblade's gemmed signet maybe). My other ring is Ilterendi. Any opinions would be appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timadin View Post
    I have an 875 Gnawed Thumb ring with a socket...any thoughts on replacing it? I figure something would have to be WF or TF to be worth it (spellblade's gemmed signet maybe). My other ring is Ilterendi. Any opinions would be appreciated
    You're best bet in that situation is to take a look at the holy spreadsheet. Although you could just make a guess on what would be an upgrade depending on what stats you gain or lose keeping in mind you still want a certain amount of crit.

Quote Originally Posted by EzG View Post
    You're best bet in that situation is to take a look at the holy spreadsheet. Although you could just make a guess on what would be an upgrade depending on what stats you gain or lose keeping in mind you still want a certain amount of crit.
    I was using the spreadsheet but the sheet doesn't take into account the active on the ring. Am I valuing the active on the ring too much?

Deleted
    it averages out to a .(3)% increase. let's say it's about .5% in reality because you stack it with wings etc. as much as possible. that equals roughly 200-210 int (depending on your gear), or ~225 combined secondary stats (again, depending on your gear).