Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Wells no one, and certainly me, give one god damned about your opinion.
    That's funny, because you seem really damn interested in making up opinions for liberals all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    That's funny, because you seem really damn interested in making up opinions for liberals all the time.
    Don't you have some people that disagree with you to punch?

Don't you have some people that disagree with you to punch?
    I imagine it's hard to do so with so many strawmen around.

i dont get how people are confused by illegal vs legal if you are illegal u have to be deported you know something most countries do but w.e
    mr pickles

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I imagine it's hard to do so with so many strawmen around.
    Go light them on fire.

It's leftists that typically spit on and insult soldiers at every turn, I wouldn't be surprised if you had.
    At least make up clever shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    At least make up clever shit.
    You're being very inappropriate right now.

That's definitely debatable, being as democrats have put us into war just as often as republicans over the last 120 years.
    If you're going that far you literally blur the line between republican and democratic parties.

My bad, most on the left hate soldiers and veterans, so it was only a logical conclusion.
    So sayeth the right, which likes to send them out to die in wars that accomplish nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

It's leftists that typically spit on and insult soldiers at every turn, I wouldn't be surprised if you had.
    Can you at least repeat urban legends more recent than the 1970s?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spitting_Image
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by gyrados View Post
    i dont get how people are confused by illegal vs legal if you are illegal u have to be deported you know something most countries do but w.e
    Or, you could be granted amnesty and get processed as a citizen, something many countries do.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    If you want to deport illegals, then start with Trumps mail order wife.
    and please send him with her, preferably to Russia. Both of those dumb shits where meant for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    I am a veteran. My wife is originally Slovenian just like the first eye candy. She will not be getting deported. We didn't dodge taxes, did the paperwork, paid the money and she has been a citizen for 12 years now.
    It sounds like you met your wife in Slovenia, got married, green carded and brought her over and whatnot. Congrats on the marriage and whatnot but the situations are quite different.

For one the article is talking about people HERE in America. Typically brought over when they were children, often well before school even started.

Immigration law is such that if you are here undocument/illegally and you want to get citizenship the first thing you need to do is go back to your country of origin for - I believe it's 5 or 7 years.

Then after waiting there you go into the system which is more of a lottery to try and get in under a limited number of Visa slots.

Meanwhile these are people that literally grew up in the United States. They speak english, many have degrees, they pay taxes and a great deal many also are unaware that they have no legally documented status until they try qualifying for federal programs.

Now the fault truly lies with the parents of these individuals. However you are displacing people from the only home and culture they have ever known to send them to a foreign country.

That's insane.

Does it suck for those waiting their turn to see all these DACA recipients suddenly get special treatment? Yeah. It does. Totally.

But the fact remains that in all but paper they are American and we should set up a second queue to get them documented.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    Here it is; if you served your country, and married another person from another country; get ready for your family to be broken up by bigotry and ignorance.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39070164
    Maybe just date a woman from your country instead of polluting good genes with that crap?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2017-02-26 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight White Whale View Post
    Maybe just date a woman from your country instead of polluting good genes with that crap?
    I wasn't aware that genetics were affected by borders.

Says the guy that thinks that the "left" hates soldiers. I am on the left, I don't hate soldiers. My friend served 2 tours in Iraq and 1 in Afghanistan for the National Guard. My cousin arms aircraft on a carrier atm. I don't hate soldiers. I hate the overbloated military and dumbasses that think like Trump that our military is underfunded atm.

Well thats either racist or stupid, since if its not racist then it implies the other person has very similar genes.

Also the implication that our countries soldiers, which, as good people as they are, probably had a little inbreeding in their family that could use a mild amount of correction.

Talk about Nazi bullshit.

Literally talking about miscegenation now.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you guys tired? I know you've made a career out of apologism for anyone on the right, but you've seriously bitten off more than you can chew with Trump. You're going to exhaust yourself, take a break buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Why are people always using the "ripping up family" argument. Just send the kids with them and begone.

Most of the people ranting here did not read the article. None of this fear mongering has actually happened and the quotes in the article are based on an immigration lawyer's interpretation.

David Kubat is an immigration lawyer and a military veteran, and noticed the POSSIBLE demise of Pip as soon as he read the new DHS memo titled, "Enforcement of the Immigration Laws to Serve the National Interest".

It MAY mean people will get deported, but nobody knows until it actually happens. Fear mongering.