Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I don't disagree.

- - - Updated - - -

no, but it removes the entity with the power to enforce a monopoly by the barrel of a gun.
    Actually no it really doesnt. Those entities still have overwhelming force. Beyond the fact that they own the means of.production they can also hire pinkertons.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

I happen to like the idea of a global flag and prefer national leaders who look at the world as a whole and not just a country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump on vow to rebuild military: 'Nobody's gonna mess with us folks.' Says 'no one will dare question' the US

you mean the military that's already far more powerful than any other country in the world?

Does this not terrify you people? honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Haha, oh boy, someone fucked up. I don't follow politics too closely, and even I can see that flag is a bad idea.
    Make America Russian again!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodydemize View Post
    Trump on vow to rebuild military: 'Nobody's gonna mess with us folks.' Says 'no one will dare question' the US

you mean the military that's already far more powerful than any other country in the world?

I see it as an exceptional waste of money, especially since, as you stated we are already have such ridiculous military might. I just don't understand how this focus is so much more important than things like education..

I also really dislike the overly patriotic since of pride people have in the military.. And yes I served for 9 years, my brother served for 6 and my grandfather was career. I have military background and still dislike this view.

So when the fuck is he going to stop with all the bullshit pep talks and actually start doing something?

It seems he has been doing these rallys every other day since the Inauguration.

Just what we need, another goddamned President that is all talk, no action. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    i still cant wait for Trump to build the wall, more jobs for everyone!
    Billions of dollars of taxpayer money spent on an unnecessary project isn't "creating jobs."

Not to mention all of the land the government would have to claim eminent domain on and effectively steal from American citizens.

And not to mention that it would do absolutely nothing to stop all of the illegal immigrants who come over legally and then overstay their visas... which is most of them.

But sure, write that blank check so you can build a 30 billion dollar safety baby blanket to make you feel warm and snuggly soft.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodydemize View Post

1.1T a year on defense...not enough people going hungry and homeless....trump needs to fix that.
    bump it up to 1.9T and get rid of healthcare, abortion, arts, and stuff like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    So when the fuck is he going to stop with all the bullshit pep talks and actually start doing something?

It seems he has been doing these rallys every other day since the Inauguration.

Just what we need, another goddamned President that is all talk, no action. :/
    Trump's supporters don't actually need him to do anything. Seeing as they have absolutely no caliber for what "making America great again" constitutes, they just need to feel it. And so long as Trump keeps selling them snake oil, they'll "feel" like something's being done.

Meanwhile all Trump really does is whore out this country piece by piece to corporate interests.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Billions of dollars of taxpayer money spent on an unnecessary project isn't "creating jobs."

Not to mention all of the land the government would have to claim eminent domain on and effectively steal from American citizens.

And not to mention that it would do absolutely nothing to stop all of the illegal immigrants who come over legally and then overstay their visas... which is most of them.

But sure, write that blank check so you can build a 30 billion dollar safety baby blanket to make you feel warm and snuggly soft.
    to prevent on average what...to prevent a few hundred deaths from those big bad immigrants.

meanwhile more kids are shot by good old Americans each month...

seems a huge defection away from the problems OUR OWN CITIZENS cause each day/month/year.
    WAY TOO hard to fix those problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    to prevent on average what...to prevent a few hundred deaths from those big bad immigrants.

meanwhile more kids are shot by good old Americans each month...

seems a huge defection away from the problems OUR OWN CITIZENS cause each day/month/year.
    WAY TOO hard to fix those problems.
    It's scapegoating, plain and simple.

Blame the problem on "someone else" to avoid doing anything about and distract attention away from all the other shady shit he's doing.

Trump isn't worried about Illegal immigration in the slightest. The effects it has on this country are negligible. He's worried about lording his title and lining the pockets of his corporate butt-buddies. Waving the "SCARY MEXICAN RAPISTS" flag around distracts people from that.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

This guy is just a textbook chest-thumper. I mean, he's saying that he's going to build/rebuild a bunch of shit in the same breath that he says he's going to cut taxes. Any rational person would respond with a prompt "okay, but how?".

As always, the scary thing is that a bunch of gullible hicks are lapping it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mornic View Post
    Did i say anything about "pizzagate"? quit assuming
    You claimed she was a pedo, the only thing that was ever mentioned about with Clinton and pedophilia, was pizzagate. But hey, keep making shit up. It is perfect for the Republicans now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost View Post
    This guy is just a textbook chest-thumper. I mean, he's saying that he's going to build/rebuild a bunch of shit in the same breath that he says he's going to cut taxes. Any rational person would respond with a prompt "okay, but how?".

As always, the scary thing is that a bunch of gullible hicks are lapping it up.
    Well reducing taxes to increase revenues, at least some of the rates, is the premise. It happened under Ronald Reagan, George W bush, once in the 1920's (Coolidge or Harding) and even John F Kennedy who managed an impressive 33% increase in revenues adjusted for inflation after dropping the top marginal rate from 90% to 70%. The rationale is that people are willing to work and make more money if they aren't being taxed as high, which stimulates the economy and a greater gdp to capture taxes from.

http://www.heritage.org/node/18247/print-display

Not saying that anything Trump is proposing will accomplish that, or that it will offset his spending, but the precedent for lower tax rates and higher revenues exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Wow, What a speech!! So inspiring! Some of his best quotes:
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...sses-cpac.html
    He hit every nail on the head with this awe inspiring patriotic speech!
    I swear to God had I known 10 years ago that the masses are so profoundly dumb, and easy to bamboozle with completely hallow one-liners and populist malice, I would have went into politics.

I mean, I could still jump on the alt-right bandwagon, I just can't stomach the sheer dense stupidity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø View Post
    That's the problem with you regressive left, you keep spewing stuff like "xenophobia" but don't even know what it mean.

There's NOTHING xenophobic about what he said, he's defending his culture and the valor of his country against alien element.

I hope you'll have a nice trip to Mexico city or some islamic country and see WHY you must protect what make your country not a shit show like these places are.
    The United States has no culture. It is a melting pot of all cultures. Why are we protecting our already strong nation against nations that are infinitely weaker than us?

Oh right. This sentiment that we are a vulnerable people spending hundreds of billions on war machines -_-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    Well reducing taxes to increase revenues, at least some of the rates, is the premise. It happened under Ronald Reagan, George W bush, once in the 1920's (Coolidge or Harding) and even John F Kennedy who managed an impressive 33% increase in revenues adjusted for inflation after dropping the top marginal rate from 90% to 70%. The rationale is that people are willing to work and make more money if they aren't being taxed as high, which stimulates the economy and a greater gdp to capture taxes from.

http://www.heritage.org/node/18247/print-display

Not saying that anything Trump is proposing will accomplish that, or that it will offset his spending, but the precedent for lower tax rates and higher revenues exists.
    It exists in theory. Like communism. The problem is, in practice, these policies tend to lend far more to human greed.

Like communism.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

We will cut wasteful spending.
    Like his travel expenses so far?

No dictator here.......

Leave it the "party of Reagan" to partner with Russia and build walls instead of tear them down.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Mornic View Post
    Did i say anything about "pizzagate"? quit assuming
    Yes you did - you called her a Pedo, and that's the ONLY bullshit news story claiming she's one.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    He hit every nail on the head with this awe inspiring patriotic speech!
    Usually this phrase refers to when someone explains or describes something exactly.

Whatever pieces you decided to quote here are super vague. In fact, not a single line explains or describes anything in detail or exactness.

For example: "We will cut wasteful spending. We will promote our values. We will rebuild our inner cities."

How will Trump cut wasteful spending; what is wasteful spending; which spending is wasteful?

Whose values; what are these values; how will you promote those values?

Which inner cities; how will these inner cities be rebuilt; when; by whom?

That line literally means nothing. He's just saying stuff. And it's just as meaningful as random in this case.

Nationalism is garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    I happen to like the idea of a global flag and prefer national leaders who look at the world as a whole and not just a country.
    So, you want the whole world to conform to the same rules? What if you don't like the rules? What if the rules are oppressive?

People who think this are a little scary, imho.