Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    OW fuck off they were. Ever played Cataclysm as alliance?
    ahahah so now cataclysm is considered part of "the good old days"?

oh god these nostalgiababies are getting worse and worse.

next expansion we gonna have MoPbabies talking how raiding used to be glorious without this flexible raid bullshit 4 difficulty levels.

I noticed a steady decline of people doing WQ/dungeons over the last month ( I do a LOT of WQ's...well, did a lot anyways - got the 10k 'chieve a month ago) and queue times have gone way up for dungeons and LFR. My GF and I decided a few days ago to take a break until ~7.2 - AP/gear from WQ's seem worthless atm on alts knowing all the changes and ridiculous increase in AK/trait costs in 7.2...I'm sure we are not the only people taking a breather.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Legion has no content whatsoever, dunno how you can expect people to stick around.

It's been in decline since the end of Wrath. But - as can be seen on this thread - whenever this subject is brought up people get all defensive for some strange reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    no it isnt

/thread
    But, it is until next patch hit, so no, not /thread.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    So many people left so much this time around after launch, that a realm (Not just 1 it seems) went from high/full/locked after 8 years, now is medium?
    I remember that they increased the realm cap just before Legion's launch to avoid the bottleneck that WoD's launch had. So, the number of people it takes to reach each amount is significantly more than it used to be.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fluttershypony View Post
    ahahah so now cataclysm is considered part of "the good old days"?

oh god these nostalgiababies are getting worse and worse.

next expansion we gonna have MoPbabies talking how raiding used to be glorious without this flexible raid bullshit 4 difficulty levels.
    I never said i was happy with Cataclysm. So don't put words in my mouth.
    And MoP was first expansion in a while where raiding got good again. Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

7+ Year Old Account
    Almost all servers on EU, is on either low or medium.

Even the long running EU Outland realm is on medium after being on high/full for 8 years.
    Legion=Wod 2.0 What did you expect?
    Legion sucks like wod did
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Why do people make threads like this?
    Get a fucking life, instead of masturbating over the prospect of Blizzard losing some money.
    Why does it bother you so much? And how does discussing the size of the WoW playerbase equate to not having a life?

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Why do people make threads like this?
    Get a fucking life, instead of masturbating over the prospect of Blizzard losing some money.
    For some it helps them feel their opinions are more justified.

They don't like something in game and they see sub numbers dropping and think this proves that lots of people feel the same way as them.

Often they will even use evidence which doesn't actually even indicate sub numbers are dropping such as "high", "medium", "low" on realm select which naturally drops every time they up server capacity as Blizz has done more than once in the past.

People might wonder why they bother upping server capacity at all when sub numbers are obviously lower today than in years gone by... The reason is whenever a new xpac comes out loads of new players come back to play and as we saw with WOD, this causes massive server performance issues. The sort of server issues we saw for the 1st couple of weeks of WOD and the frustration they brought totally ruined the experience and were aren't something that make someone want to continue playing.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2017-02-25 at 06:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Not the greatest WoW fan anymore, but if you think legion is like WoD then you got some poop in your eyes

It's the best xpac there has ever been.

Opinions... everyone's got one. Mine is just as valid as yours

Yes the legendary and AP systems have some issues (most of which have been are getting addressed to some degree) but it's still my favourite.

Yeah, I'd say we're on that 6 month expansion decline. Most people are exalted with all of the reputations in Legion and have an item level higher, than 860, so World Quests are obsolete. PvP is imbalanced and in a bad state. Professions are mostly worthless with the exception of a few. Nothing too new with pet battles, or any of the other smaller content. So, yeah... Outside of raiding, mythic +, and artifact power grinding/leveling, there really isn't much to do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not the greatest WoW fan anymore, but if you think legion is like WoD then you got some poop in your eyes
    In wod I could raid normally. In Legion I had to grind ap, spam m+,PREY TO RNG LEGENDARY GOD to even start raiding.
    Legion is a pile of garbage, nothing gonna change my opinion
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musaik View Post
    Yeah, I'd say we're on that 6 month expansion decline. Most people are exalted with all of the reputations in Legion and have an item level higher, than 860, so World Quests are obsolete. PvP is imbalanced and in a bad state. Professions are mostly worthless with the exception of a few. Nothing too new with pet battles, or any of the other smaller content. So, yeah... Outside of raiding, mythic +, and artifact power grinding/leveling, there really isn't much to do.
    "Not much to do" has been a thing going around almost all expansions and all patches.

Yes it does? Back in the days, ALL random bg queues were instant. Now it's not even close to instant.
    So less players, less fun.
    When was the last time you actually queued a BG?
    Do you notice how it pops up and asks you what role you queue as?

How hard is it to understand that when they added a role requirement to reduce healer:dps ratio imbalances, they also increased queue times?

Actually nevermind; I just asked a 15 year old and they got the answer right. Higher requirements = longer time to gather two complete groups.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Erm...yeah, we know it has been in decline since Wrath. Nobody will deny that or go all defensive. And you know what? When Wrath hit 12 million subs, the people who would like to see Blizzard ie just went "Oh, 12 million only proves that flies like shit"

So, yeah, we all know the game is losing subs since 2009 (and gaining and losing and gaining and losing, but overall losing). The defensiveness is all over the hyperbole of "OMFG WoW is bysically down to 500 000 subs and all of them are bots" (I am paraphrasing, in case you need that explained.
    There you go getting all defensive. Why can't people discuss this in a mature way?

You accuse others of hyperbole but you are guilty of it yourself, trying to pass it off as 'paraphrasing'. Nowhere in this thread did anyone say "OMFG WoW is down to 500,000 subs" or anything like it. You are over-reacting to things which haven't even been said. Perhaps you are overly personally invested in WoW and can't take a step back to be more objective. Who knows why people get so defensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    When was the last time you actually queued a BG?
    Do you notice how it pops up and asks you what role you queue as?

How hard is it to understand that when they added a role requirement to reduce healer:dps ratio imbalances, they also increased queue times?

Actually nevermind; I just asked a 15 year old and they got the answer right. Higher requirements = longer time to gather two complete groups.
    Are you actually serious? You really think, if you que as tank your queue will be faster then being a dps?
    You do realize the reason class roles were added was to let everyone know who is playing what right?

Blizzard even said time over time that they are trying their hardest to make queues as fast as possible again, you really think they would have done something like what you suggest just because of what? Why does Eye of the storm need a tank? Or a healer. For most people's sake, they want a full match and go for it.

The role system never played a part in the BG queue system.

Yes it does? Back in the days, ALL random bg queues were instant. Now it's not even close to instant.
    So less players, less fun.
    That is a hundred percentage lie. On Alliance the queues have for sure been short, but never instant. And on Horde they have always been rather long. So yeah, perhaps stop lying to your self..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Ment more, heavy in decline.
    Nope.

Not at all.

- - - Updated - - -

In wod I could raid normally. In Legion I had to grind ap, spam m+,PREY TO RNG LEGENDARY GOD to even start raiding.
    Legion is a pile of garbage, nothing gonna change my opinion
    Then dont post about it anymore. Quit the game and join the gym