Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Dude, I quit back in November and I'm a fucking wow drone who has been playing since late vanilla. If I don't like wow anymore, you can only imagine how many others don't either.

I will definitely check the game again next expansion but only if my hunter doesn't suck anymore. I will be checking the PTR and shit and if it looks grim for my hunter...well then...next next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Not lying. You just denying facts
    Don't tell me if Cata had instant bg queues, wotlk didnt had either. Or tbc or vanilla.

Just saying.
    BG queues on horde during WotLK were routinely 15 minutes long on the Stormstrike battle group. That was the expansion with the most subscribers.

I think you are reaching with your data point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    That is a hundred percentage lie. On Alliance the queues have for sure been short, but never instant. And on Horde they have always been rather long. So yeah, perhaps stop lying to your self..
    Call it what you want. I had instant queues while playing alliance back at first days i started WoW during Cataclysm. And those instant queues were even AV matches.
    It's not a lie, but hey, i aint gonna argue over something that i know is true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Call it what you want. I had instant queues while playing alliance back at first days i started WoW during Cataclysm. And those instant queues were even AV matches.
    It's not a lie, but hey, i aint gonna argue over something that i know is true.
    Well, case closed then. No one ever lied about anything to try and prove their point.

10+ Year Old Account
    What you expected from Blizz? They put more effort on Overwatch and Hearthstone because both became more profitable than HOTS, WoW, SC2 and D3 together. Let just allow rot peacefully WoW and forget that ever existed.

Deleted
    OW fuck off they were. Ever played Cataclysm as alliance?
    You said all, now it's suddenly alliance? I know alliance battlegrounds were fast, but horde ones aren't. Even then there's less people doing pvp these days because they can't stomp like before.
    Are arenas instant? Pretty much, nothing's changed there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    What you expected from Blizz? They put more effort on Overwatch and Hearthstone because both became more profitable than HOTS, WoW, SC2 and D3 together. Let just allow rot peacefully WoW and forget that ever existed.
    Sad but true.
    WoW has been getting less and less promotion over the years while HS and Overwatch are getting more and more.
    I do agree that it feels like WoW is on their way out list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Deleted
    Yes, i also had instant queue as alliance on cata. But how does correlate to higher numbers rather than a horde-alliance population ratio.

Deleted
    Legion is to WoW what New Galaxies Expansion was to Star Wars Galaxies: the "I quit" expansion.

Deleted
    Surely you're joking right now? They dont touch hearthstone for 6 months at a time

Deleted
    Funny, but years ago I always thought I would quit wow when a new, better MMO came along. I never imaged I would quit the game because of developer incompetence and autistic visions that have little to do with what most players consider fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad but true.
    WoW has been getting less and less promotion over the years while HS and Overwatch are getting more and more.
    I do agree that it feels like WoW is on their way out list.
    Someone might say it is an lie, but it's actually an truth.

1: Where is Left 4 Die map for SC2 CO-OP which was announced on Blizzcon? Still not there.
    2: Where is Necromancer? Still nothing there.
    3: HOTS suffering in some technical issues like lagging etc.

People may say i complain, but actually all of that is true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordago View Post
    Legion is to WoW what New Galaxies Expansion was to Star Wars Galaxies: the "I quit" expansion.
    Pretty sure holocron proff farm, CU, EQ2 and WoW releases had a lot more to do with that than SWG expansion.

After playing for years straight, people are going to lose interest/gain fatigue. Just saying.

Deleted
    Am I the only one who is mostly interested in WoW as the only Blizzard game?! I only played the Starcraft single player campaigns and only played Diablo 3 on normal with several characters. The other games...touch and go.

Now with wow on the shelf, I'm pretty much done with Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    Awhile ago they said (could be PR who knows) they massively increased capacity on realms, that the current medium is the old high.

Whether you believe that is yea.

NB. I said "high" not "full", obviously medium isn't the old stormscale etc.
    This is correct. They increased capacity on all realms at the start of Legion. There's no reason not to believe it because to actually be stupid enough to believe it you would have to explain all realms going to a different load category overnight after a maintenance day. Low/Medium/Full is determined by percentage of capacity.

So that's the explanation for the changes that Gimlix asked about.

Yes, people show up at the start of an expansion and population goes down thereafter. It's how it works.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Mordago View Post
    Funny, but years ago I always thought I would quit wow when a new, better MMO came along. I never imaged I would quit the game because of developer incompetence and autistic visions that have little to do with what most players consider fun.
    So, apparently no one else in the industry has been able to do a better job at making an MMO. Seems like it would be easy, considering WoW's "developer incompetence and autistic visions."

Maybe, just maybe, its possible that you don't get the same thrill out of MMOs anymore. I used to love first person shooters and fighting games, but I rarely play either of them anymore. It doesn't mean the the developers are inept. Outside of a brief honeymoon period with some of the new ones, the thrill is gone for me with those genres. We all change. It is what it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone might say it is an lie, but it's actually an truth.

1: Where is Left 4 Die map for SC2 CO-OP which was announced on Blizzcon? Still not there.
    2: Where is Necromancer? Still nothing there.
    3: HOTS suffering in some technical issues like lagging etc.

People may say i complain, but actually all of that is true.

As far as I am aware, the necromancer has been scheduled for second half of 2017 since it's release date announcement. Its not the second half of 2017.

You can't fault Blizzard for your intentional ignorance. I am left questioning your concept of truth.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindflower View Post
    I don't get what you mean. :P
    Battle.bet support for vista and xp operating system has been cancelled.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianjosel View Post
    So, apparently no one else in the industry has been able to do a better job at making an MMO. Seems like it would be easy, considering WoW's "developer incompetence and autistic visions."

Maybe, just maybe, its possible that you don't get the same thrill out of MMOs anymore. I used to love first person shooters and fighting games, but I rarely play either of them anymore. It doesn't mean the the developers are inept. Outside of a brief honeymoon period with some of the new ones, the thrill is gone for me with those genres. We all change. It is what it is.
    No, I can tell you exactly where Blizzard dropped the ball with Legion.
    1. My hunter main is very bad at both pvp and pve.
    2. I only like to play ranged characters and tanks, and no ranged spec is any good at casual pvp like wpvp and solo random bgs right now in Legion.
    3. Tanks are very bad at pvp in Legion and also leveling in the Legion areas as a tank is an epic pain in the ass as you about 0 damage and get smashed by the regular-strong mobs.
    4. Jumping into and out of alts is nigh impossible due to the AP grind.
    5. BGs are not fun because of the pvp template that makes some specs do 0 damage, and also makes pretty much everyone into a raid boss. No more fast fights nor smashing undergeared players.
    6. Wpvp is dead because in the absence of resilience, players two shot each other. No, I mean REAL WPVP, none of that pvp areas in Legion.

This is why I left. If these get fixed, I will come back, no questions asked. As you can see, these new changes are definitely new to the game, as things were different in the prior expansions. Right now I'd even want WoD back, at least the above didn't happen in WoD.

can't ask in wow-addicted forums if wow is dying. ppl that post here usually tend to.... well...

be like this ^