Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Under which rock do you guys reside for decades ?
    People don't just sit around learning about flags. The Russian flag I grew up with had a hammer and sickle on it, guy.

Now I am waiting for "back in my days, the german flag was Black-White-Red"...
    It is pretty disturbing, how people are unaware of clobal events.

Nice trolling, apparently most people either didn't know or didn't care.
    Oh and the reason this was so heavily reported on is ofc the dominant russophobia on the left wing of political spectrum.

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    Oh and the reason this was so heavily reported on is ofc the dominant russophobia on the left wing of political spectrum.
    We're not Russophobes, we're Putinphobes, and for good reason. That Vlad is a pretty evil guy, eh murders journalists and doesn't afraid of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    We're not Russophobes, we're Putinphobes, and for good reason. That Vlad is a pretty evil guy, eh murders journalists and doesn't afraid of anything.
    which is an outright conspiracy theory, I can do this too - Globalists made 9/11 happen on purpose to faciliate many wars in Middle East and massive profits.

Deleted
    Brilliant!

If Hillary would have been elected, we wouldn't have so much fun right now.

Since you are new, I thought I would point out that you are not allowed to call other posters, or their posts (thing we are not allowed to say). It's against the rules, and if the (people we are not allowed to name) disagree on a political basis, they will just (verb I am not allowed to say) you under that rule.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I'm one of those stupid people, I saw the flags and thought it was the French flag until I read it was Russia's.
    Mon dieu ! bleu blanche rouge = tricolore
    and french flag is divided vertically.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    On one side you have an unkown group murdering its own citizens and escaping notice from the multitude of independent investigations on the issue. On the other you have specific individuals dying from similar causes whose common trait being that they opposed Putin's government; no independent investigations could ever be conducted on those issues. So that's really a false analogy
    What similar causes, what common trait? There are about 1000 journalists critiquing Putin. 10 of them died. That doesn't mean anything. While your mouth breathing press of course would try to expand on conspiracy, this doesn't make it any more than a shitty condpiracy

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I'm one of those stupid people, I saw the flags and thought it was the French flag until I read it was Russia's.
    +1 For your honesty. Here a souvenir to remember this day:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5cH86JWAAAKCnh.jpg
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    +1 For your honesty. Here a souvenir to remember this day:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5cH86JWAAAKCnh.jpg
    Oh, he kept one ? Should fetch a nice dime

which is an outright conspiracy theory, I can do this too - Globalists made 9/11 happen on purpose to faciliate many wars in Middle East and massive profits.
    Man, if you people would have given Obama even a tenth of the slack you give Putin...

It doesn't matter if they knew it was the Russian flag or not, if you are gonna go to your rallies and scream make america great again, you should at least know your own goddamned flag.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Mon dieu ! bleu blanche rouge = tricolore
    and french flag is divided vertically.
    To be fair a lot of flags are super similar. I think when they were first designed, availability of colours and complexity of design were big concerns.

- - - Updated - - -

There are about 1000 journalists critiquing Putin. 10 of them died. That doesn't mean anything.
    Oh lord, if only I had room in my sig. That's one for the ages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cancun View Post
    Since you are new, I thought I would point out that you are not allowed to call other posters, or their posts (thing we are not allowed to say). It's against the rules, and if the (people we are not allowed to name) disagree on a political basis, they will just (verb I am not allowed to say) you under that rule.
    Reading comprehension is hard, ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    People are stupid.

I just watched a video about South American Flags and I could name 3. If you showed me the Russian flag I couldnt have told you that it was Russian, which would be the case for like 200 other nations. For me at least, flags of other countries aren't super high on the list of shit to know. And the fact it's rather plain with red white and blue , makes it even worse. Throw a hammer crossed with a sickle on that bitch and I/they would have known.
    Seriously? This isn't Tuvalu we're talking about here, there are probably about 10-15 flags that everyone should know and Russia's is definitely one of them.

haha I appreciate the title of this thread thoroughly.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Russian Flag
    with Trump's name on it
    made in China
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuGVVXO9G0c

Lol whoever thought of that, please don't stop.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    LOL touche!