Deleted
    Spurs sure do know how to lose without class.

- - - Updated - - -

11-2 on aggregate boys.

Time for that lot to pack it in to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Tottenham can now concentrate on the Premier League.
    Not good.
    They've been poor last few games, they had a meltdown last season, looks like it started sooner this.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39056364

Mata wants to present Match of the Day when he retires from Football. All of the yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing against any Leicester fans but I hope your club utterly collapses now this season, utterly ridiculous decision.

Raneiri deserved much better.

The last two Premier League winning managers (Mourinho and Ranieri) have been sacked the next season.

Arsene be like "you can't get sacked if you don't win the league"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    We're pantsing some peasants BTW, not that it matters.
    We'll fall over as soon as we face someone half decent. As per.
    Oh look - someone decent.

Dzeko will have a field day against our muppets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post

The last two Premier League winning managers (Mourinho and Ranieri) have been sacked the next season.

Arsene be like "you can't get sacked if you don't win the league"
    Just to play devil's advocate. Arsene hasn't nearly gotten his team relegated.

It's cut throat for the EPL though. Huge implications (financially) about 'going doon'.

Sad for Ranieri though. Nice guy & you don't become a shite manager overnight. Maybe the board should look at themselves for not getting in CL quality players???

Spurs going out to Gent though. Gonna coin a new phrase when anyone fucks up. = "Spurs'd it"

Some result for Lyon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...anieri-sacking

The man had such passion that he wished to remain there for the remainder of his career.

Not many decent games this week.

The cup final will be a Mourinho shit fest.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Nothing against any Leicester fans but I hope your club utterly collapses now this season, utterly ridiculous decision.

Raneiri deserved much better.
    everyones Second favorite team this time last year, now everyones least favorite, hope they go down

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    everyones Second favorite team this time last year, now everyones least favorite, hope they go down
    With good reason, I mean sacking the "best coach" of last year. I know football is just a business nowadays, but damn, that man took that team to PL champions + CL's group stages + went through 1st of its group (even if the group was easy and porto likes to complicate things).

GG

11 points clear bois.

GG chelsea. Bets on Chelsea's new coach next season, 1 year from now?

Also, about the GK eating a sandwich on the bench vs arsenal, that team had to use a defender to be a gk, since their GK got injured 15 min into the game and they did not have any more gks.. Karma...
    Last edited by WarBringerPT; 2017-02-25 at 06:02 PM.

Also, about the GK eating a sandwich on the bench vs arsenal, that team had to use a defender to be a gk, since their GK got injured 15 min into the game and they did not have any more gks.. Karma...
    Ancelotti probably.

Deleted
    I wonder what the odds on that were.

Contes passion will be his downfall. Couple back to back losses and his "side line antics" will be enough to send him sailing. Unless of course the players just decide to stop playing for thier manager again then it will be even quicker.

It was a pie and he saw it was 8 to 1 odds of him eating a pie at the bookies so he ate a pie which is illegal to alter play to betting

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Contes passion will be his downfall. Couple back to back losses and his "side line antics" will be enough to send him sailing. Unless of course the players just decide to stop playing for thier manager again then it will be even quicker.
    Kek

How's 6th place bro?

Kek

How's 6th place bro?
    Its ok, had a few too many draws this season so pretty much knocked ourselves out of the race. Happy with the progress being made though and all 4 new signings were great.

Stay classy

Its ok, had a few too many draws this season so pretty much knocked ourselves out of the race. Happy with the progress being made though and all 4 new signings were great.

Stay classy
    How does Mourinho's dick taste?

How does Mourinho's dick taste?
    Like fine Portugal wine

Just another 300 million quid and you'll be in the top four! Fingers crossed for you bud.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.