Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Such altruism, voting for Trump when you already have a job.
    lmfao Lost my shit at this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    IDK if Bernie is actually in charge of his twitter, but he's been on fire lately.
    It wouldn't surprise me. Bernie is actually intelligent. I only wish we could resurrect George Carlin and see what he would have to say. Granted, I already know, but it would still be funny to hear.

Heh. Keep it up old man!

Although Trump is one of the easiest politicians to make fun of. I never thought Bush Jr could be topped.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    I may be wrong but isn't Bernie only a few years older than Hillary/Trump?
    Every one of them are old/elderly. Anyone playing the age card on either candidate is lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Not only that, but you had Bernie bros blocking many of the entry points to the inauguration.
    Did breitbart tell you that?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Sore losers never stop do they?

I know, trump continuously whines about losing the popular vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    I know, trump continuously whines about losing the popular vote.
    He didn't lose it. You're forgetting the millions of illegal votes. It's a giant conspiracy man!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol if you mean spouting the same old "the top ten percent%" line...yeah he is stepping up lol.

Was awesome seeing sen Cruz make him look like a delusional old man

- - - Updated - - -

Dont you have some random people to punch?
    Ted cruz lacks the intellectual capacity to make sanders look like a "delusional old man". If it werent for the fact that he also happened to be the zodiak killer one could easily dismiss him as a retard. Hell he thought he was chosen by god to be president.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    America needs a younger guy than Bernie.

What about Michael Moore?

Or.. at last.. a female president, who isnt part of the political establishment?

An actor as like Meryl Streep, for example.
    All the fired up dems seem to be old people. Sanders and gerry brown come to mind.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    He didn't lose it. You're forgetting the millions of illegal votes. It's a giant conspiracy man!
    Food for thought... conspiracy spelled backwards is ycaripsnoc. Just sayin...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Sore losers never stop do they?
    You do know that becoming president, increased scrutiny. That's what's supposed to happen. You move from just a civilian, to representing your whole country. Just because Trump still doesn't act like a president, doesn't mean you have to bitch about.... him winning?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    I may be wrong but isn't Bernie only a few years older than Hillary/Trump?
    And he's the best old man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    America needs a younger guy than Bernie.

What about Michael Moore?
    Gosh, please no... One conspiracy nut president is more than enough. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    The jobs are being taken from their children who end up freeloading on them.

Crazy. a league of liberal fuck boy children who want nothing more than to help those fucking them over xd

Also, you're better then this amount of pettiness

- - - Updated - - -

Bernie doesn't run his own account. An the way you people over sensationalize shit. Unreal.
    Get the fuck out of here with that fucking bullshit.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Geriatric man enjoying his first and last grasp at relevance before the cold embrace of death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    Geriatric man enjoying his first and last grasp at relevance before the cold embrace of death.
    I love when people put stuff in their signatures that is absolutely correct like "lol look at what this dumbass said".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    Couldn't that be said of all of us? I mean, in relation to the lifespan of the universe, none of us have any meaning in our lives. If that's all you're going for, you might as well just wait yourself. It won't take long, in the big scheme of things.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Trump supporters have jobs.
    Apparently their job is getting paid to be at Trump rallies.

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/pro...ing-1792730343

"That’s right: the Trump team was busing in outside supporters. I saw all these coaches in the span of minutes, and there were at least two other locations, out of the line-of-sight, where other coaches could have been dropping people off."

If I had to guess he doesn't want to release those tax returns because he'd have to show all these business deductions that show him paying people to attend his events.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Ted cruz lacks the intellectual capacity to make sanders look like a "delusional old man". If it werent for the fact that he also happened to be the zodiak killer one could easily dismiss him as a retard. Hell he thought he was chosen by god to be president.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHwyca_IAKw

Sanders is an idealist who got completely destroyed whenever the "How" arises. Cruz ate him up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I love when people put stuff in their signatures that is absolutely correct like "lol look at what this dumbass said".
    Plus, the quotes get free advertisement!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

They still using that pic? The people who voted for Trump had jobs to go to. Their job wasn't show up at rally's with little signs.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelorra View Post
    No he didn't. He just got a big boost.
    He got all of his starting wealth from his father, every cent of it. He hasn't worked a real job in his life. He pays money to build things then hires people to manage them.

When his businesses failed throughout the 90's and he declared multiple bankruptcies, his father gave him huge sums of money to bail him out every single time.

Despite being a self declared billionaire, he can't even get a loan in the US because he's not ever fully paid back a loan, ever, and many of those loaners never saw a single dime paid back. He's also the only self-declared billionaire that can't get an AMEX black card, or any other credit card with no limit on it.

I'd say that if the Trump cultists knew about his terrible financial history and how bad he is with money, they'd never vote for him. But that would be giving them too much credit. No, this was all pointed out to them many times, and they either cried that it didn't matter, or screamed fake news. When... it wasn't even news. It's been in Trump's open history for a long time now.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I completely understand and respect your opinion.

Hell most of the time i post on here, its to get a few laughs and to poke the far left bears.

You are one of the few people on this forum whose opinion i genuinely take to heart and i definitely feel ive learned a lot from you over the last two years

You remind me of ben shapiro in some regards.
    /giggle

The crocodile tears are so salty too.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

You guys do realize that the IRS has seen his tax returns? The public doesn't need to see the tax returns for the IRS to do its job. Unless you don't trust a government agency to do its job properly (lul "how can you not trust the CIA????") then there shouldn't be a problem because he would already have been arrested for tax evasion. The only thing it would show is that he is a rich douchebag with lots of assets.