Help me build :D

Hey guys, first off i don't post here so sorry if these threads are frowned upon. I need a new Rig for ME Andromida. Needs to at least meet or surpass this.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790 or AMD FX-8350
    RAM: 16 GB
    GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB, AMD RX 480 4GB
    HDD: At least 55 GB of free space
    DirectX: DirectX 11

All I have ironed out so far is

• I7 7700
    • Evga 1080 ftw Hybrid
    • Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with Upgraded USB 3.0

I have about 3k to blow so nothing too crazy but still top of the line. I can go over if needed
    Last edited by Ilikegreenfire; 2017-02-26 at 03:16 AM.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($338.89 @ OutletPC)
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($96.99 @ Best Buy)
    Motherboard: MSI Z270 GAMING M5 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($189.99 @ B&H)
    Memory: G.Skill Trident Z 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory ($154.97 @ Jet)
    Storage: Crucial MX300 1.1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($262.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($92.48 @ OutletPC)
    Case: Fractal Design Define C with Window ATX Mid Tower Case ($84.99 @ NCIX US)
    Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 850W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($138.14 @ Jet)
    Total: $1359.44
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-02-25 22:44 EST-0500

Id do something like this, and then add a gtx 1080ti when it comes out.

http://www.geforce.com

So the TI date to get the release date is in 2 days interesting

Update. So im thinking.

MB: MSI Z270 GAMING M7 LGA 1151 Intel Z270

Storage: WD Black 5 TB

Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)

PS: Rosewill RBR1000-MS

$1,790.95 all on new egg, Ill shop around tho. Probably going to use my dad Amazon prime tho, that shipping is too good.
    Last edited by Ilikegreenfire; 2017-02-26 at 04:40 AM.

That's the announce date im not sure when its being released tho. Im guessing not too long, and it should cost around 850 bucks is my guess.

Ya i'm just not sure if i should go to 32 ram but i still have 2 free slots if I need.

- - - Updated - - -

Now it time to look at cooling, i know i need MB

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw your post on the ME:A thread. Why on earth a rosewill powersupply? you wanting to have your whole rig catch on fire?

Quote Originally Posted by Alvarado View Post
    Saw your post on the ME:A thread. Why on earth a rosewill powersupply? you wanting to have your whole rig catch on fire?
    Ewww they that bad? It got positive reviews on newegg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    very much so. Never, ever, ever go cheap on a power supply. Might sound like dooms day talk but if something happens to that power supply then there is a chance the rest of the rig can get damaged. Trust me, I know from experience :P Stick with Seasonic, Corsair, or EVGA. Just get something that is platinum rated.

Edit: If you gotta save money try to cut costs on other parts, just never the power supply.
    Last edited by Alvarado; 2017-02-26 at 06:25 AM.

Use pcpartpicker to build out the system. Even if you're set on only using newegg or amazon, you can filter by vendor and it's a crazy good way to check compatibility, ratings, general pricing, and list out your chosen parts so you don't miss anything. 3K is... quite a budget. You could build a REALLY overly nice rig for gaming for like... half that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    aH yes, the Y chromosome, noted summoner of rape demons from the misogyny dimension.

very much so. Never, ever, ever go cheap on a power supply. Might sound like dooms day talk but if something happens to that power supply then there is a chance the rest of the rig can get damaged. Trust me, I know from experience :P Stick with Seasonic, Corsair, or EVGA. Just get something that is platinum rated.

Edit: If you gotta save money try to cut costs on other parts, just never the power supply.
    I decided to go with the reg ftw over hybrid because i had no idea where to put the radiator so, I went with a CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i 5 Tb is a bit to much so i scaled it back to 4

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xact4 View Post
    Use pcpartpicker to build out the system. Even if you're set on only using newegg or amazon, you can filter by vendor and it's a crazy good way to check compatibility, ratings, general pricing, and list out your chosen parts so you don't miss anything. 3K is... quite a budget. You could build a REALLY overly nice rig for gaming for like... half that.
    I was a bit overzealous :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I decided to go with the reg ftw over hybrid because i had no idea where to put the radiator so, I went with a CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i 5 Tb is a bit to much so i scaled it back to 4

- - - Updated - - -
    Do you really need a 1000 watt supply? Planning on going SLI? If not then save more money by going down a few watts, say, 650 or a 700 one.

Going to full tower now, i need the side fan

- - - Updated - - -

Do you really need a 1000 watt supply? Planning on going SLI? If not then save more money by going down a few watts, say, 650 or a 700 one.
    was thinking about it but it looks like all 750 will be enough if i do.

10+ Year Old Account
    A guy living 2 houses next door to me burned down his entire floor because of his power supply. I'm not even kidding. Luckily the fire dept. was fast. Dude is ok just inhaled some smoke.

I was at work and got the news via facebook. Scared the shit out of me. NEVER EVER GO CHEAP ON THE POWER SUPPLY.

Full build + 4k monitor+ tax 2.4k thanks for the tip on the power supply, got a platinum rated Evga 1000w if this thing goes up in flames I'm going down with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Full build + 4k monitor+ tax 2.4k thanks for the tip on the power supply, got a platinum rated Evga 1000w if this thing goes up in flames I'm going down with it.
    Nice, enjoy your new rig.