Looking for anime.

I'm not sure if this is right section of the forums but I'm looking for anime that I watched in the 90's. Only one or two episodes that's why I can't remember much about it. Two key things that I remember are - grey cloud with one eye in the middle and that when one of the antagonists is discovered/defeated/killed they body burst in flames. I know its't much but hopefully someone can help me out. THX.
    Last edited by Crazozourus; 2017-02-25 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Could it be Yugioh?
    No, the setting was more like end of 19th century, I'm only judging this from the clothes that characters wore, general architecture and technology present in the memory that lingers in my mind.

Another memory came to me, a character trapped in some kind of dark bubble dimension. Could be a female but I'm not 100% sure.
    Last edited by Crazozourus; 2017-02-25 at 05:12 PM.

Could be the final two episodes from the original Berserk anime series.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Could be the final two episodes from the original Berserk anime series.
    Berserk is a good stuff but it's not what I'm looking for, thank you anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazozourus View Post
    I'm not sure if this is right section of the forums but I'm looking for anime that I watched in the 90's. Only one or two episodes that's why I can't remember much about it. Two key things that I remember are - grey cloud with one eye in the middle and that when one of the antagonists is discovered/defeated/killed they body burst in flames. I know its't much but hopefully someone can help me out. THX.
    Whey you say "Grey Cloud" do you mean this person looks like Cloud (from FFVII) only with Grey hair, or Grey skin?

Unfortunately, I think I am going to be useless here since I can't remember anything you have described, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Whey you say "Grey Cloud" do you mean this person looks like Cloud (from FFVII) only with Grey hair, or Grey skin?

Unfortunately, I think I am going to be useless here since I can't remember anything you have described, sorry.
    Cloud as an atmospheric object, not a person, an ominous entity floating in the sky.

It's a long shot since even on Myanimelist no one could identify this anime yet.
    Last edited by Crazozourus; 2017-02-26 at 06:39 AM.

did you see it on television?

ill give it a whack... combination of stuff going up in flames, and one eye characters.. in english because im that nice.

other than that, i would suggest to clarify a few things:

* was it a sub or dub? did it air on tv, or was it a video tape?
    * country you lived in when you saw it -- asking because Anime back in the 90s was very limited outside of Japan.

anything else you remember? are they trying to rescue someone? was it mostly fighting? any mascots/pets? mechas?
    Last edited by wowaccounttom; 2017-02-26 at 07:57 AM.

Whoa thanks for all the effort wowaccounttom Back then I was living in Poland with some of my friends, this anime was aired on one of the Polish satellite channels, Japanese audio and Polish lector. There was almost no fighting. Plot was dark with a lot of suspension. It was more similar to the Monster anime, than to any action oriented series. Grey ominous cloud with one eye is my most vivid memory. I dig out new piece of information from the dark corners of my mind, one scene shows some kind of medical or science facility. Character - a doctor/scientist upon being exposed as an agent of evil sheds his mortal coil in flames while his clothes lie mostly intact on the floor.

Whoa thanks for all the effort wowaccounttom Back then I was living in Poland with some of my friends, this anime was aired on one of the Polish satellite channels, Japanese audio and Polish lector. There was almost no fighting. Plot was dark with a lot of suspension. It was more similar to the Monster anime, than to any action oriented series. Grey ominous cloud with one eye is my most vivid memory. I dig out new piece of information from the dark corners of my mind, one scene shows some kind of medical or science facility. Character - a doctor/scientist upon being exposed as an agent of evil sheds his mortal coil in flames while his clothes lie mostly intact on the floor.
    i could swear thats sailor moon

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    i could swear thats sailor moon
    I watched Sailor moon from the beginning till the Galaxia fight. Unless there is something new, which wouldn't fit the op anyway, it's not it. It's not any well known series. Thank you for your time anyway.

This makes me think of Soul Eater, Digimon, Pokemon, Bleach, Guyver, DGrayMan, Generator Gaul, Naruto, or Dragon Ball.
    Last edited by dextersmith; 2017-02-27 at 03:40 PM.