Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Well, what do you expect when the people in charge sends the message that it's okay to hate THOSE people, because really, it's THEIR fault that YOU aren't on top of the dogpile? You get assholes taking their asshole-ness to new extremes.
    I think your confusing dislike with hate. Also this guys clearly a nutjob because most people who dont like immigrants dont go shooting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    I think your confusing dislike with hate. Also this guys clearly a nutjob because most people who dont like immigrants dont go shooting them.
    Nope they burn mosques instead or vandalize Jewish cemeteries.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    intentionally indiscriminate
    Think about these two words for a while, then put head to wall with great speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post

What a white knight beta male cuck.
    No, you know what he is? An actual human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You mean like the guy who called in his support to ISIS before killing a bunch of people in a gay club?

Wow. It's almost like all sides refuse to be attached to nut jobs.
    And in this analogy of yours, which side is supposed to be attached to the ISIS supporter?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    TIL that the terror attacks by the mollukers in the Netherlands weren't terror attacks.
    At least it finally makes sense as to why some people disregard Interpol data saying that Islamic terrorism is in the stark minority of terrorist attacks in Europe. If you disregard separatists and the like you do arrive at the data point that is convenient for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The guy is not a terrorist, he's just a racist xenophobe. It doesn't make it any better, and it may even be worse. Instead of having a political ideology to push, he's just a hateful bigot with a gun. There's millions of people like him in this country. Luckily, not that many have taken it upon themselves to actually shoot brown people.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    The guy is not a terrorist, he's just a racist xenophobe. It doesn't make it any better, and it may even be worse. Instead of having a political ideology to push, he's just a hateful bigot with a gun. There's millions of people like him in this country. Luckily, not that many have taken it upon themselves to actually shoot brown people.
    So, what was he supposed to do to be a real terrorist?

Scream "Allahu Akbar"?

Cause I feel that If he was a muslim shooting people at a gay club you would be calling terrorist, right?

Terror is terror, no matter who's the perpetrator.

Someone already defined terrorism on this topic, by the way. You should check it out!
    Last edited by toxicrusader; 2017-02-26 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    And in this analogy of yours, which side is supposed to be attached to the ISIS supporter?

At least it finally makes sense as to why some people disregard Interpol data saying that Islamic terrorism is in the stark minority of terrorist attacks in Europe. If you disregard separatists and the like you do arrive at the data point that is convenient for you!
    That'd be the left and their unwillingness to talk about Radical Islam to go along with the right and their unwillingness to talk about Radical Christianity.

That'd be the left and their unwillingness to talk about Radical Islam to go along with the right and their unwillingness to talk about Radical Christianity.
    OK, do explain how left is supposed to be attached to a right wing fundamentalist just because the religion of said fundamentalist is not the most common one in the country. And even if we went with your tangent, you'd have left whitewashing someone otherwise unaffiliated with them for whatever reason vs the alt-right distancing themselves from someone espousing their own views, which, contrary to your initial post, isn't particularly equivalent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    This is not the first time something like this has happened, the last time it was a Sheikh wearing a Sheikh turban.

My guess is the shooter was either crazy or drunk, maybe both. Our legal system is a lot tougher than Europe's , he could get the death penalty.
    As he should. It was a act of terrorism. He was deranged of course, but his motivation did appear to be hatred toward illegal immigrants. I think he clearly understood what he was doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both extremes are unwilling to talk about Islam, the far left is too lenient towards it and not willing to look for solutions and the same goes for the far right, all they want to do is label it and not look for solutions either, unless it comes out of a playbook from the second world war.

The center right and left is more than willing to talk about it but both sides constantly need to deal with retarded and childish nonsense created by politicians like Le Penn, wilders and even Trump that make any sensible debate on how to decrease radicalization on a national level near impossible since it gets reduced to silly buzzwords and during all that time nothing is done and radicalization keeps on spreading like a wild fire.

The only way to bring religion in line is the same way we did it in europe with christianity. Build official groups around it, let it exist but control it, control what is said in mosques like it happened in churches and control what is taught in schools again same thing done to the other major religion present in the western world. People need to realize that this problem cannot be simply fixed externally we need to deal with it internally as well, But it does require people to accept there are problems with it and also require people to accept that not every muslim is a terrorist and silly one liners like religion of peace is a good example of how fools dumb this debate down constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    Now the LTTE and IRA are not terrorist? What do they teach you in the American education system?
    Well I don't know about the Sri Lankan group, but individuals with a mind to downplay the violent rhetoric of hardline Islam are quick to label the IRA as "Catholic terrorists" so...
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Well I don't know about the Sri Lankan group, but individuals with a mind to downplay the violent rhetoric of hardline Islam are quick to label the IRA as "Catholic terrorists" so...
    Didnt mention the religion of the IRA. You are merely attempting to deflect from the truth.

You implied that because he claimed terrorism is religiously motivated, that he was claiming the IRA are not terrorists. But if IRA isn't religiously motivated then that makes everyone who holds them up as an example of radical Christianity into a massive hypocrite.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by toxicrusader View Post
    So, what was he supposed to do to be a real terrorist?

Scream "Allahu Akbar"?

Cause I feel that If he was a muslim shooting people at a gay club you would be calling terrorist, right?

Terror is terror, no matter who's the perpetrator.

Someone already defined terrorism on this topic, by the way. You should check it out!
    I'm very well of the definition of terrorist. I don't give a damn if people call this guy a terrorist or not. To me, the issue is actually worse, because it's a latent mentality of millions of Americans. Now, I'm not saying they will all act on it, but there is plenty of silent agreement with what this guy did.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    You implied that because he claimed terrorism is religiously motivated, that he was claiming the IRA are not terrorists. But if IRA isn't religiously motivated then that makes everyone who holds them up as an example of radical Christianity into a massive hypocrite.
    No i didnt. You made that assumption. The LTTE are an areligious terrorist organization.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    If someone with a gun asks you if you are here illegally, the only answer you should give is

NO
    You should say "YES, Deport me !"

Or "YES, I am NOT US citizen. I hate Trump too."

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    You should say "YES, Deport me !"

Or "YES, I am NOT US citizen. I hate Trump too."
    That will get you killed. Are you advocating murder?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Do you have a link to your INTERPOL data?

Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    That will get you killed. Are you advocating murder?
    I can assure you that the victim said "Yes".

What happened?

It doesn't matter what he said.

Do you think Trump will pardon the killer?
    Last edited by xenogear3; 2017-02-26 at 04:01 PM.