Page 1 of 20
... LastLast
    Deleted

Patch 7.2 - Reputation Paragon Mount Rewards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWUo...ature=youtu.be

"For every 20,000 reputation gained beyond Exalted with Legion factions, you'll receive a new emissary cache that has a chance to contain one of the mounts."

Ahaha, (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

All aboard the GRIND TRAIN! Let the hamsterwheel continue!

We are the Withered.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh god no, it's not even guaranteed drop... Legion already involves lots of grinding and RNG, last thing I need is more of it.
    Last edited by Death Warrior; 2017-02-26 at 05:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Absolutely fucking terrible, they should just be exalted rewards from the vendors.
    Or make them require like 50k extra reputation beyond exalted, or even 100k, whatever. Grind alone is fine, we get it. But grind together with RNG is not.

Why would they mix RNG and grinding together with almost every element of the game this expansion

Imagine having to do the Insane achievement and every time you got the reputations done, you had a CHANCE to get the achievement done.
    This situation is similar.

20k rep is a lot for just a chance at a mount. That's like a month+ per cache, and when you open it you find 800 resources, an 860 wrist and a curious coin? Fuck that.

Deleted
    Why,

Why do the devs insist on being irrational imbeciles who continue to build on the problems they created.

Why won't they just admit RNG to this extend is just an awful idea and stop this parade of idiocy instead of constantly adding more RNG on top of RNG.

Blizzard honestly has no clue what "Fun" is do they.
    And people wonder why i mostly log in only 2 days a week for 3 hours to raid with my friends not even caring if we kill shit, because that is fun :P

15+ Year Old Account
    It better be 75% chance for a mount.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    20k rep is a lot for just a chance at a mount. That's like a month+ per cache, and when you open it you find 800 resources, an 860 wrist and a curious coin? Fuck that.
    There is no need for the mounts, they do not provide any benefit to you as a player if you get them. Nothing wrong with RNG here, complaining about literally everything needs to stop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    It better be 75% chance for a mount.
    More like 5% for first one, 2.5% for second and 1% for others. just like legendaries now
    but dont worry, you have bad luck protection

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    There is no need for the mounts, they do not provide any benefit to you as a player if you get them. Nothing wrong with RNG here, complaining about literally everything needs to stop.
    Mixing RNG and grinding together is quite a big deal, admit it

Deleted
    At one point during early Cata I was struggling with the "Into the South" achievement for 5 hours. After the ordeal was over I decided to stop being a completionist in WoW and just take what I happen to get. Game got immediately better.

I still try to raid as effective as possible but I do not care about mounts, transmog, achievement, pets, etc. And it is amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    No, fuck that! This kind of RNG on top of a double exalted grind is fucking asinine and only fools would defend it.

The only 100% guaranteed drop I'm getting out of this is my sub when I go back to playing FFXIV full time when their 2nd expansion comes out in June. I was already going to do that but shit like this makes the decision far easier and I can come back when they fix this bullshit up in the last patch of the expansion.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

You're obviously not a mount collector.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Oh for fuck sake, why can't they just be sold on the vendor at exalted? I'm bored of world quests, I don't want to waste any more time doing them.

15+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck are they even thinking?
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Yay more RNG on top of a grind. I'm fucking done with this. Someone PM me when they stop with this RNG fiasco. Gonna let my sub run out then just keep upto date with the game through news and friends. Really cannot be bothered with this RNG anymore.

Deleted
    Can't we get it from the daily box ?

Welp. I guess this is still better than WoD.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

20k rep per cache sounds a bit too extreme, I hope they lower that. Other than that I don't really see anything wrong with the system. It's not like these mounts are vital to continue playing or something. There are mounts out there which require much more grind and are much more RNG to get, yet no one complains about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    You're obviously not a mount collector.
    I am one and I agree with him.
    Last edited by Trollokdamus; 2017-02-26 at 05:59 PM.

They can still top this.

They can make them only obtainable in the current expansion. That always makes things more fun!

Yay for death clocks!
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Welp. I guess this is still better than WoD.
    That's like saying Daikatana is better than Big Rigs Over the Road Racing though. It's really not a major difference.