Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    My bad, most on the left hate soldiers and veterans, so it was only a logical conclusion.
    Most on the right are too stupid to notice their hypocrisy as they preach honor our vets as they slash and gut and vote against programs to help them as they shit on the left for being anti vet any time anyone mentions maybe we spend too much on defense which is not the same thing.

Shall I continue or would you like to leave partisan hackery land?

Edit-after reading more of your bs his thread.

My brother is active EOD and unlike my hardcore religious rights mother who can't wait till he gets out, largely out of a fear of his death, I'm the one supporting him re-upping as long as he wants and im def the most left in my conservative family. Almost debated serving myself because I always wanted to be a pilot but didn't cause reasons. Fuck you and your head in ass, confirmation bias, reality denying stupidity. And I'm not insulting you because you're a vet, although given your track record you'll probably convince yourself that's why. You Thank you for serving. I'm insulting you because you're like every reality denying fuckwad left or right too stupid to correct or even notice he sheer irony if their tirades against the evil left while you do exactly hat you claim to hate. And make no mistake you are being an insulting and condescending little shit and it's not isolated to this thread. A lack of cursing doesn't make up for that.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2017-02-26 at 06:05 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Youre right, not all liberals hate vets....leftist bernie supporters like yourself hate vets.

We hate you and your ilk to, and will vote accordingly.
    No, we don't you fucking tool. This is why I don't respect you. Why I've never respected you. Not vets. My dad's a vet. My grandpa was a vet. My cousin was a vet. One of my fav co-workers is a vet. When I worked a gas station by the base in town I had lots of vets come in. A handful of vets are assholes, just like everyone else.

So kindly take your crap and shove it back down your throat because I don't appreciate being told I'm a vet-hater because of where my politics lies.

You want an honest answer? I'm neutral about vets. I hate assholes. You show me a vet who's an asshole? Hate 'em. Show me a vet who's just going about their life? Got the same opinion on them as I do everyone else just going about their life. I know enough vets that I know people like you are the exception, not the rule. I hate the military-industrial complex (and vets should too, it gets you killed all the time), I hate our warmongering government who's more than happy to send my friends to die in some foreign desert for their own agenda.

But you? Frankly I can't even say I hate you. I don't have time for you. You're not worth it. You're a small person shouting to the heavens for attention, a crying child. The best way to get a child crying for attention to shut up? Ignore them. So meet my ignore list tony.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    No, we don't you fucking tool. This is why I don't respect you. Why I've never respected you. Not vets. My dad's a vet. My grandpa was a vet. My cousin was a vet. One of my fav co-workers is a vet. When I worked a gas station by the base in town I had lots of vets come in. A handful of vets are assholes, just like everyone else.

So kindly take your crap and shove it back down your throat because I don't appreciate being told I'm a vet-hater because of where my politics lies.

You want an honest answer? I'm neutral about vets. I hate assholes. You show me a vet who's an asshole? Hate 'em. Show me a vet who's just going about their life? Got the same opinion on them as I do everyone else just going about their life. I know enough vets that I know people like you are the exception, not the rule. I hate the military-industrial complex (and vets should too, it gets you killed all the time), I hate our warmongering government who's more than happy to send my friends to die in some foreign desert for their own agenda.

But you? Frankly I can't even say I hate you. I don't have time for you. You're not worth it. You're a small person shouting to the heavens for attention, a crying child. The best way to get a child crying for attention to shut up? Ignore them. So meet my ignore list tony.
    Yet you rook the time to respond.

Im sure you hate all vets with a different political views.

Youre probably a disappointment to your father and grandfather for supporting policies and positions that spit on everything they ever fought for, hell youre probably the punchline to a lot of their jokes.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2017-02-26 at 06:55 PM.