Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Yep, found it.

Hilarious that I actually completed the chain yet never bothered to read that log.

Also, it seems I really can't find anywhere the Tirion bit. I can't even find a vague reference in the whole internet. It's crazy, it feels like I dreamt the whole thing but I vividly remember to have read something like that. What the hell.
    Mandela effect?

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The Forsaken are immortal they arent expiring like fruit left out too long.
    Forsaken cann still decay, and some of them fall into madness and "zombify".

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Forsaken cann still decay, and some of them fall into madness and "zombify".
    Forsaken do not decay, their unholy energy keeps them in the state they were ressurected in. Forsaken mindlessness is reserved for the damaged and weak willed.

https://twitter.com/davekosak/status/252237319489343488
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Has there been anything data mined for 7.2 about her?
    We know there were an Anduin - Genn moment voice files, but nothing about her yet? This patch better NOT completely exclude her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Mandela effect?
    It's scary how it looks pretty much the case.

Holy fuck, I'll resub just to get a confirmation if I have to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Sylvanas should just rule Helheim and have an endless amount of Dark Seraphs at her disposal to eternally postpone her demise, while also shielding the outside world of her wickedness. Nathanos Blightcaller can take Guarm's place.

"There must always be...*thunder* a Helya."

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    Can I ask something? If they were so enslaved by her and I'm guessing your emphasis should mean that the Val'kyr loathe her... Why so you think some of the val'kyr that served her die to resurrect her? I don't get the logic that they willingly gave up their existence to make sure Sylvanas didn't die from betrayal.

I mean if she was into enslaving then the Forsaken would be her first port of call not val'kyr, right? The Forsaken wouldn't be saying "For the dark lady!" and admire her if she was into enslaving them. Would be like Garrosh I guess but even then the Forsaken would have splintered badly like what happened in the Horde.

Just thought to edit this, then again she might do since in the video she does appear to say "val'kyr are mine". I dunno though if you could say that's so she could control them in a sense and not enslave them, but fuck knows. This is Blizzard, people turn in a hat.
    I'm talking about the quest in Stormheim, where she is in the middle of enslaving a Valkyrie when we interrupt her. Then Genn shows up and takes her lantern, so the Valkyrie gets away. She was not there trying to recruit the Valkyrie, persuading it with a sales pitch, discussing whether she had a position on her staff that might be of interest to the Valkyrie; she was attempting to enslave it. You can make up excuses for her all you want, but that's an evil thing to do. Just like gassing the nation next door is evil, regardless of whatever excuses you make up.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Gotcha thanks for clearing that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Oh wow, the fact he did the whole flip bird like a 13 year old trying to be cool at her then in his top comment he writes his excuses trying to sound like a reasonable adult is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Just like gassing the nation next door is evil, regardless of whatever excuses you make up.
    You would be gassing them too if you had to hear their terrible fake british accents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    Let's be clear, if the nation next door is full of trolls or gnomes this is the correct course of action, every time, regardless of naysaying.
    How gassing the gnome nation is the correct course of action? They did that themselves already. Waste of time and resources I say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

People considering Sylvanas' actions as simply overtaking the Valkyr should remember that it was actually Valkyr who convinced Sylvanas to become one with them.

I actually expect some ulterior motive from THEM, not Sylvanas.

I'm talking about the quest in Stormheim, where she is in the middle of enslaving a Valkyrie when we interrupt her. Then Genn shows up and takes her lantern, so the Valkyrie gets away. She was not there trying to recruit the Valkyrie, persuading it with a sales pitch, discussing whether she had a position on her staff that might be of interest to the Valkyrie; she was attempting to enslave it. You can make up excuses for her all you want, but that's an evil thing to do. Just like gassing the nation next door is evil, regardless of whatever excuses you make up.
    Either way though, enslaving them is an assumption here. All we know is Sylvanas could be binding Eyir to maybe deliver her somewhere but you can also easily assume that Sylvanas is trying to enslave her but it could go as far as Sylvanas needing/wanting to kill Eyir and giving Helya Eyir's soul in place of Sylvanas. I mean Sylvanas was down there with Helya maybe bargaining or worming her way out like we did in the questline in Stormheim and I'm sure I saw the lantern that she was using against Eyir was in Helheim.
    It makes more sense to me being in Helheim, talking to Helya then walking out to get Eyir's soul because Odyn and Helya are at odds, a good way for Helya to get back at Odyn is to rob him of his important servants. Eyir being one who made more val'kyrs it seems if you look inside Halls of Valor for Hryja boss.

So yeah she may not be pitching a sale but we only can make assumptions she's trying to enslave them. We don't have much else confirmation yet that, that is exactly what is happening. I mean prime example of assumptions is that everyone believed Vol'jin would last longer as warchief and do stuff but Blizzard did a nice surprise on us haha.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-02-27 at 03:03 PM.

Either way though, enslaving them is an assumption here. All we know is Sylvanas could be binding Eyir to maybe deliver her somewhere but you can also easily assume that Sylvanas is trying to enslave her but it could go as far as Sylvanas needing/wanting to kill Eyir and giving Helya Eyir's soul in place of Sylvanas. I mean Sylvanas was down there with Helya maybe bargaining or worming her way out like we did in the questline in Stormheim and I'm sure I saw the lantern that she was using against Eyir was in Helheim.
    It makes more sense to me being in Helheim, talking to Helya then walking out to get Eyir's soul because Odyn and Helya are at odds, a good way for Helya to get back at Odyn is to rob him of his important servants. Eyir being one who made more val'kyrs it seems if you look inside Halls of Valor for Hryja boss.

So yeah she may not be pitching a sale but we only can make assumptions she's trying to enslave them. We don't have much else confirmation yet that, that is exactly what is happening. I mean prime example of assumptions is that everyone believed Vol'jin would last longer as warchief and do stuff but Blizzard did a nice surprise on us haha.
    Seriously? Did you notice the guards laying dead outside, with her arrows in them? Did you notice that the Valkyrie did not go with her of their own volition afterwards? That she had been doubled over while Sylvanas used the lantern, but stood tall and gave us her blessing after we stopped it?

I feel like you are bending over backwards to have Sylvanas come out of this in a good light.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously? Did you notice the guards laying dead outside, with her arrows in them? Did you notice that the Valkyrie did not go with her of their own volition afterwards? That she had been doubled over while Sylvanas used the lantern, but stood tall and gave us her blessing after we stopped it?

I feel like you are bending over backwards to have Sylvanas come out of this in a good light.
    Still, nothing actually showed sylvanas trying to enslave her because stormheim never told us what sylvanas bargain or plans were fully.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Blizzard is intentionally trying to keep her character controversial.

You watch the Horde cinematic for the Broken Shore and you'd get sympathetic. You watch the Alliance cinematic and from an IC point of view instantly think of betrayal and cowards. You read "Edge of Night" and you understand why she wants the Val'kyr and understand that she wants to avoid suffering for all eternity, only to see her be a total cunt towards Eyir after making a deal with one of the major antagonists within Legion.

They're ping-ponging her character just like Jaina.

7+ Year Old Account
    i can see sylvanas becoming a bad guy...
    stuff in cata (the raising the dead stuff "what is the difference between you and the lich king now" "i serve the horde" like... she knows shes becoming the lich queen... but she doesent care...) same with the island in the lake near loderan, yes people say "she gives them the choice to return to death" but i doudt that, as the people there are trying to stay alive, they hate the undead, then she sends you there to kill them and raise them, then suddenly once they are raised they are all for undead? wut?
    yes we have seen some have their will like godfrey....

but sylvaans has been doing ALOT of messed up stuff for along time now... specially with legion, attacking odyns (hes on our side) people, and working with helya (very much a bad girl, yes what odyn did was fucked up but shes been working with the old gods)
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    can see sylvanas becoming a bad guy...
    stuff in cata (the raising the dead stuff "what is the difference between you and the lich king now" "i serve the horde" like... she knows shes becoming the lich queen... but she doesent care...) same with the island in the lake near loderan, yes people say "she gives them the choice to return to death" but i doudt that, as the people there are trying to stay alive, they hate the undead, then she sends you there to kill them and raise them, then suddenly once they are raised they are all for undead? wut?

Alright first off, if we follow this line of thinking, playable DKs and Bolvar will be bad guys first. Now to it.

stuff in cata (the raising the dead stuff "what is the difference between you and the lich king now" "i serve the horde" like... she knows shes becoming the lich queen... but she doesent care...)
    She respond sarcastically lazy salute and all to Garrosh, why do you think he snapped at her? Also, being the lich king is alot different from raising people and letting those who dont want to be forsaken, die.

same with the island in the lake near loderan, yes people say "she gives them the choice to return to death" but i doudt that,
    Don't care if you doubt it or not, Blizzard posts, WOG, says that she does. I doub fel fire is green. Therefore it might not be green, is a similar argument.

as the people there are trying to stay alive, they hate the undead, then she sends you there to kill them and raise them, then suddenly once they are raised they are all for undead? wut?
    play the undead starting zone look around at what bodies say sometimes. Also once again, read Ask cdev.

every single forsaken has their will. Its a cornerstone of their society.

Its one of the reasons stillwater is slated for execution.

but sylvaans has been doing ALOT of messed up stuff for along time now... specially with legion, attacking odyns (hes on our side) people, and working with helya (very much a bad girl, yes what odyn did was fucked up but shes been working with the old gods)
    1. Odyn would kill you, or try to kill you in a heartbeat if he thought his goals would be better in a heartbeat. Odyn actually does enslave the dead but hes a good guy, sylvanas doesn't enslave the dead, shes bad.

And show anywhere where Heyla has been shown to be working with the Old gods.
    Holy shit lol

She kneeling with rings around her. Suggesting most likely a binding but heck who knows at the moment, she only showed real distress when Sylvanas held the lantern closer. If she was in that much pain to be double-over I doubt Eyir would even be able to say "traitorous banshee". Yes the guards are dead outside, but it's not like we as players go around slaughtering parts of the village and guards outside to collect items on the pedestals nearby for Stormheim quests or does that not equal the same thing as what Sylvanas did too? We did exactly what she did and perhaps worse too considering there is a quests to collect verses from priests, kill others to get to shields, kill more to get the bonus experience so on. I guess you forgot how we managed to get into the place to see the cinematic that is supposedly enslaving Eyir.

I didn't say she's good in anyway shape or form actually so please don't making assumptions based on minimal exchanges, I just suggested that your ideal doesn't necessarily fit 100%. She didn't enslave previous Val'kyr so it doesn't mean she will when Eyir is removed or included or something that we've not been told yet. As I said, we have no clue what Sylvanas actually doing. Why has she got the lantern and what does it do? Mostly what is Sylvanas up to?
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-02-28 at 03:44 PM.

"traitorous banshee"
    Might be a clue.