Deleted

Draenei crest or how i'm lvl-ing my woodcarving/painting professions

And after my troll crest here

i made the dreanei crest, just coz i can, not that i've ever played the race, but i think that they deserve our respect.

I wood like to share my carvings Hope you like em. More art and pics here:

https://www.facebook.com/warcraftcrests/
    https://twitter.com/AlHristo

Very impressive work! Can't wait to see more.

How large are these by the way? Could you use a banana for scale?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Your replies are the equivalent of a dog that farts then looks at the people in the room like they did something wrong.

Wow that's amazing. Got any more to share?
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    wow just wow those are amazing.

Absolutely amazing! Art at its finest! ^_^

Awesome stuff! I personally like the troll one more, but I am biased anyway...

Deleted
    Thank you all.

Quote Originally Posted by ShuaVerde View Post
    Very impressive work! Can't wait to see more.

How large are these by the way? Could you use a banana for scale?
    Wooden banana or a regular one?
    The troll crest is 45cm, the draenei- 35cm in diameter. The HoTS logo is a little bit smaller.

Deleted
    Right, guys, send me a private msg if you have any questions about my carvings! I'm on a new project and cant check the forum so often.

Very nice! I cheat and use a laser engraver if I want to make anything, but assuming you're doing yours by hand, that really is quite impressive. Wish I had the skill to do something like that by hand.

Deleted
    The laser engraver burns the wood right? And i thoght that its only for cutting, not sure tho.

They're pretty good to be honest.