Thrall got out just in time

People make fun of Thrall for being green jesus, but he's always known the way the wind is blowing. He allies with humans when necessary, he allies with ogres, former slavers of Orcs to help build Orgrimmar. Becomes Earthwarder, then gives it to Wrathion. He's been Warchief up until handing it to Garrosh just before he gets axed by the Warchief's Curse.

After Sylvanas kicks the bucket I expect the Horde to lose a Warchief a day, in the end Thrall has always known when the going is good.
    Mistweaver Tax noun 1. The effect of both high mana costs, and lack of utility, coupled with requiring specific talent combinations to compete with other healers, while still not being able to compete with toolkits said healers have baseline in any competitive area.

He didn't "get out" just in time when he was banging Aggra though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    That was different, he was going to but he was tired of being nagged every time he communed with his ancestors.
    Mistweaver Tax noun 1. The effect of both high mana costs, and lack of utility, coupled with requiring specific talent combinations to compete with other healers, while still not being able to compete with toolkits said healers have baseline in any competitive area.

Honestly I kind of want Thrall to return to being Warchief. I mean he WAS the embodiment of the Horde, blood and honor. He was intelligent and collected and saw no races as beneath him, but he also never let anybody try to overstep their bounds.

Either Thrall or Saurfang.