Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @Razamith I just checked the last few games aswell. It might be the D2 one, I guess. But I'll check the games prior to that one when I have a little more time on my hands, because I'm pretty positive on what I said.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll be back later today before the deadline, we might be at the moment where we pick a train. Have to go through votes to see where the trains stand.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    @Razamith I just checked the last few games aswell. It might be the D2 one, I guess. But I'll check the games prior to that one when I have a little more time on my hands, because I'm pretty positive on what I said.
    Even if just misremembering the D2 or further back, a mistake doesn't necessarily mean scumtell, unless i read that as a low-risk attempt to get off pressure. I'm still interested in all 3-4 current trains but like where i am for now.

7+ Year Old Account
    From my perspective I'm taking most of the first 24 hours of this game with a grain of salt. There's a lot of returning players and a lot of excitement and teasing going back and forth. Sure there may be a nugget or two buried in there but I'm not going to worry about it until someone flips.

For me it's always been going to come down to one of a couple people this game. I excluded a lot of returning players from being D1 targets (Arialla, Catta, Crissi, Listo, Raza, Rixis, Senna, and Xanj)

Crackle played an amazing game last time so I think he should be rewarded. Same goes to Ret for winning.

Graeham has gone out very early the past couple games and Large modded the last couple.

That's narrowing it down to Dupti, Kryll, Marack, Monkz and Palawin for me. I'm obviously not going to campaign for lynching myself...so those are the four I would be willing to lynch today. Some more than others due to people either sitting out a game, going out D1/N1 in one of the past 3 games, etc.

Also i misspoke you did vote for marack earlier today -- i skipped over that in my notes

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, am up!

Out of the 4 existing trains, I really think large should definitely be discounted. He modded the last 2 games. Which leaves crackle, Monkz, and Ret. Although I also have my eye on Kryll for being a train aficianado.

I don't really have much to go on other than my gut so

Vote Reticence

Alright folks my train just keeps going

This makes me very sad. I can understand where it's coming from I guess? It is rather interesting that Catta and Xan are both voting me. That really isn't normal (yay metagaming!).

I can tell you all that I'm not scum. This wagon is a mislynch. I really want to lynch either Catta or Xan to see what's going on in that world, but I'm also happy with lynching Ret (even if that wagon's reasoning isn't that great because I know letting you all lynch me is a bad idea).

Claim Martial Artist

Can we all come together and lynch Catta or Xan instead here in the last 6 hours?

7+ Year Old Account
    So let me get this right Large. You want us to as a group abandon the only four trains running and instead start a new train and push it to lynch in the last 6 hours? 0.o

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Claim: Nerd
    I think that's how this all works? Now I have to drive 2 hours to get fitted for a tux for my best friend's wedding because somehow I don't have a Men's Wearhouse closer than that >.>. I shall return!
    Your earlier claim didn't strike me as a joke claim (like pala's) in the context of your post. Is that just me reading too much into that, or do you have a reason for changing a possibly serious earlier claim? Wonder if there will be a slew of people changing claims late just like changing rooms late in MMMM, and i wonder if anything can be gleaned from it. Or probably premature without more info and i'm stretching to make more use of D1.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Can we all come together and lynch Catta or Xan instead here in the last 6 hours?
    I object, your lowliness!

7+ Year Old Account
    Okay so, here's where the trains and votes stand as of this post.

Crackleslap (3): Monkz, Palawin, Reticence
    Largehorn (4): Catta, Graeham, Senna, Xanjori
    Monkz (4): Kryllian, Marack, Razamith, Rixis
    Reticence (4): Crackle, Crissi, Dupti, Largehorn

My vote was an early joke vote on Large, and I don't like that train so

Unvote

So that leaves 3 options for me. I don't see the point in voting Crackle at this stage of the game, to have 3 trains of equal length with 5 hours (give or take) left in the game day. I don't have a preference between Reticence and Monkz. They both tend to be active players, and they both lasted long in the previous game. But I got to pick one. So

Vote: Monkz

I'll try to be available before deadline in case I need to secure lynch, but it's not likely, as I have a family and daughter hanging around me the rest of the day. :/
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

10+ Year Old Account
    There will always be a lynch. None of this accidentally no-lynching by not having a majority (god i hate that rule), gotta have a no-lynch vote majority to not kill someone.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Arialla and @listo95 I don't show votes for either of you yet. Any input would be appreciated!

- - - Updated - - -
    @Arialla and @listo95 I don't show votes for either of you yet. Any input would be appreciated!

If the trains are 3 3 5 4, my vote isn't doing anything on crackle today. Don't think I've forgotten you kryllian.

unvote
    Vote Monkz

Told you I'm happy to lynch him.

- - - Updated - - -

Decided to fact check this on my way to work.

72 - heads of state: Catta lynched on day 1. You didn't play.
    73 - emergency : Catta lynched day 1. You didn't play.
    73.5 - basterd: you didn't play.
    73.85 - garrison 2.0: crackle lynched day 1. you didn't play .
    74 - miss congeniality : no lynch day 1.you didn't play .
    75 - rocky horror : crackle lynched day 1. You didn't play.
    76 - clue: Catta lynched day 1. You didn't play.
    Christmas game : danner lynched day 1. You survived to end.
    77 - misfits: xanjori lynched day 1. You survived to end.
    78 - wtf is theme? : arialla lynched day 1. You were lynched day 2.
    79 - jokes down : Marack lynched day 1. You survived to end.
    79.5 - jokpardy : Graham lynched day 1. You survived to end.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we not lynch me?
    I was lynched D1 not too long ago meanies
    Quoted for clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    If the trains are 3 3 5 4, my vote isn't doing anything on crackle today. Don't think I've forgotten you kryllian.

unvote
    Vote Monkz

Told you I'm happy to lynch him.

- - - Updated - - -

Decided to fact check this on my way to work.

72 - heads of state: Catta lynched on day 1. You didn't play.
    73 - emergency : Catta lynched day 1. You didn't play.
    73.5 - basterd: you didn't play.
    73.85 - garrison 2.0: crackle lynched day 1. you didn't play .
    74 - miss congeniality : no lynch day 1.you didn't play .
    75 - rocky horror : crackle lynched day 1. You didn't play.
    76 - clue: Catta lynched day 1. You didn't play.
    That poor Catta guy sure gets lynched a lot. We should all appreciate him instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    That poor Catta guy sure gets lynched a lot. We should all appreciate him instead.
    Lol looking at that list I feel so damn good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post

- - - Updated - - -

That why you had to write it twice?

That why you had to write it twice?
    Yep, that's how good I feel.

From the looks of things, Monkz is dying.