10+ Year Old Account
    Some PTR xmog news for those who haven't seen.

xx
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post

Heroic Ensemble of the Chosen Dead
    Burning Reprisal (Blue) Ashbringer
    Can't wait for 7.2. The 3D chest piece is finally added back to this set. Unless they take it away again obviously but it was added back so I doubt it. Really excited about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Wanted to do something with the beautiful Fashionable Autumn Cloak, and the equally impressive Furious Gladiator set fit the bill. Helm isn't the same shade of gray as the rest of the armor, but in most light it's not noticeable.

Item List
    Head: Smoldering Helm
    Shoulders: Furious Gladiator's Ornamented Spaulders
    Cloak: Fashionable Autumn Cloak (H)
    Chest: Furious Gladiator's Ornamented Chestguard
    Tabard: Tabard of the Dragonmaw Clan
    Hands: Furious Gladiator's Ornamented Gloves
    Waist: Furious Gladiator's Girdle of Salvation
    Legs: Furious Gladiator's Ornamented Legplates
    Feet: Furious Gladiator's Greaves of Salvation
    Weapon: Skyhold Claymore
    Love it, however, I remember your name from in game but I can't place it, what server do you play on?

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Some PTR xmog news for those who haven't seen.

xx
    This system does not cover the following:
    • Matching gear sets from dungeons, questing, crafted armor, or classic world drops.
    • Replica tier gear that is another class' look. For example, a Mage would not see Crimson Acolyte's Raiment (Lookalike) in the Appearances tab as it resembles Priest Tier 10 Normal gear.
    • Alternate-color sets that resemble tier but do not have set bonuses for any class. For example Judgement Armor (Recolor) would not show up under any Death Knight, Paladin, or Warrior collections since that color is not used for actual Tier 2 armor.
    Well, they tried. I guess. I mean, it's great and all if you're mostly doing complete sets. But dreadfully boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Can't wait for 7.2. The 3D chest piece is finally added back to this set. Unless they take it away again obviously but it was added back so I doubt it. Really excited about that.
    Really?

Any pics from the PTR to confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    Really?

Any pics from the PTR to confirm?
    It was on general discussion forums on the WoW official forums.

Lemme see if I can get you the thread.

Edit: Took me forever to dig through my history and find for some reason but here's the thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753097296
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2017-02-18 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    It was on general discussion forums on the WoW official forums.

Lemme see if I can get you the thread.

Edit: Took me forever to dig through my history and find for some reason but here's the thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753097296
    Thanx!
    Would be nice to have 3d models on chest armor gear and such.

Here's my Ret Pally, going for a reddish theme. Looks really nice when all the glow is up.

Gloriandus.

Dude! Absolutely loving the crossover of MoP and Legion white plate here. that helm and polearm look awesome with the tier shoulders

Quote Originally Posted by Heffladin View Post
    Love it, however, I remember your name from in game but I can't place it, what server do you play on?
    I play on Area 52 US, but my character is not named Gloriandus; I keep it private these days.

Quote Originally Posted by HighHoltage View Post
    Dude! Absolutely loving the crossover of MoP and Legion white plate here. that helm and polearm look awesome with the tier shoulders
    I hope to SOMEDAY get the Greatsword of Frozen Hells from Normal ToT, it's THE perfect match.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Heroic Ensemble of the Chosen Dead
    Burning Reprisal (Blue) Ashbringer
    The flaming Ashbringer looks a bit cheesy in-game to me, like it's unfinished. The texture looks like something from an older video game. Plus, despite being a roiling flame, the "blade" still has that laughable thickness Blizzard is obsessed with when they design sword blades.

What a slog it is trying to get transmogs from LFR!

My goal on this one was to make everything match as closely as possible, but since I don't like the goofy helmet of this set (and it won't DROP!), I went with the goggles.

Item List
    Head: Fel-Proof Goggles
    Shoulder: Lightning Emperor's Pauldrons (LFR)
    Cloak: Shawl of the Old Maid
    Chest: Lightning Emperor's Battleplate (LFR)
    Hands: Lightning Emperor's Gauntlets (LFR)
    Waist: Abandoned Zandalari Greatbelt (LFR)
    Legs: Lightning Emperor's Legplates (LFR)
    Feet: Boots of Boundless Patience
    Weapon: Calamity's Edge (M)
    Illusion: Mark of the Thunderlord

Straight up Dreadnaught with a Corrupted Ashbringer. Yes, very droll.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxm View Post
    That must be the most unique transmog I have ever seen since transmog got released. /s
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

What a slog it is trying to get transmogs from LFR!

My goal on this one was to make everything match as closely as possible, but since I don't like the goofy helmet of this set (and it won't DROP!), I went with the goggles.

Very cool! I may need to start farming ToT LFR

I finally completed the set I was working on:

I may look for another weapon because this one is rather short though it has the right colors for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Transmog: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...narch/advanced
    i hated the T6 Helmet so i replaced it with the WoD Gladiator Helmet, which ist, in my opinion, a very nice combination

I just got the PvP skin from Crest of Heroism (2nd in the PvP line), and it's a strange color combo. In fact, the entire Ashbringer PvP skin line features wacky color combos, but this particular skin only matches well with one set in the game, and paladins can't assemble it: the Heroic recolor of the Dragon Soul warrior armor.

I was hoping it would go with this set, but with it equipped in proper light, it's an obvious blue color instead of a more purplish-blue.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-02-24 at 03:42 PM.

I just got the PvP skin from Crest of Heroism (2nd in the PvP line), and it's a strange color combo. In fact, the entire Ashbringer PvP skin line features wacky color combos, but this particular skin only matches well with one set in the game, and paladins can't assemble it: the Heroic recolor of the Dragon Soul warrior armor.

*snip*

I was hoping it would go with this set, but with it equipped in proper light, it's an obvious blue color instead of a more purplish-blue.
    Really nice match there. It is kind of a shame that set is unobtainable for pallies.

I agree the PVP skins for Ashbringer is kinda weird. There isn't even a whole lot of variation between them; two of the four are just differing shades of blue. I would have liked for one of them to being a bloody red in coloration.

@Tyron Can you give an item list for that set? Looks pretty slick

Quote Originally Posted by Aux View Post
    @Tyron Can you give an item list for that set? Looks pretty slick
    Sure man:

Head: Visor of the Chosen Dead
    Shoulder: Soulgorged Pauldrons (Mythic)
    Chest: Chestguard of Ill Fate (Mythic)
    Hands: Chum-chopper gauntlets or Bridgebreaker Gauntlets (normal)
    Waist: Ravenous girdle (heroic)
    Legs: Acid-etched Legplates (Mythic)
    Feet: Leystone-toe kickers (Normal)
    Weapon: Warmongering gladiator's greatsword