Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Also watched all of Konosuba S2 thus far, and just like the last season I'm appalled at myself for watching something so stupid...and yet still finding some of the gags funny. Oh well, I guess just need to embrace it.
    You haven't already embraced the crazy? Keijo!!!!!!! was my favorite anime of last season, and it was "stupid". If you have fun with something, who cares if it's stupid?

I do think with all the screen time they've given her Darkness has been better in S2 than S1.
    First off, Darkness is best (although my appreciation of Kazuma has rapidly skyrocketed as I've realized how central he is to my enjoyment of the show...). Secondly, yes, I am also very much happy that they're giving her more screen time. Episode four was perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    You haven't already embraced the crazy? Keijo!!!!!!! was my favorite anime of last season, and it was "stupid". If you have fun with something, who cares if it's stupid?
    Well, because I do think there is an objective "quality" to things and tend to try to focus on those. That said I tend to go too far the other way and not let myself just have fun with things.

- - - Updated - - -

Dealing with environmental issues through moe...wow...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ima is best girl. I want to be more like her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon dentist Ep.2: More brutal than Berserk.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    hype hype hype
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    -snip-
    Color me interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh. though this is probably a 50% chance of being live action, rather than a anime.

Gakuen Babysitters Manga Has 'Important Announcement' on March 24

The manga centers on the brothers Ryūichi and Kotarō Kashima. Ryūichi is in high school and Kotarō is still a toddler. After their parents are killed in a plane crash, the two brothers find themselves living with the chairwoman of the Morinomiya Academy, who herself lost her son and daughter-in-law in the same accident. The chairwoman, however, has one stipulation for the brothers in order to live with her: Ryūichi has to work at the academy's daycare center as a babysitter.
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dail...rch-24/.112697

this one is cute af.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gundam IBO 45 - What the fuck. I knew it was unlikely Rustal would die that easy but seeing the attacked whiffed still hurt. Shino's frustrated screaming combined with the ED starting up was just painful. That said, as frustrating as it was, it was a really good moment... going out in a blaze of glory while defeating the enemy commander is a type of victory you'd expect in a glamorous war story, but unfortunately IBO's world isn't all too glamorous.

I know it's silly to get angry at a villain's methods but something about the how Rustal did what he did pisses me off to no end. You'd think people would question when he won why he had massive amounts of illegal weapons and teams prepared to use them 'in case' something happened, but I guess that wouldn't happen considering his political position.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Gundam IBO 45 - What the fuck. I knew it was unlikely Rustal would die that easy but seeing the attacked whiffed still hurt. Shino's frustrated screaming combined with the ED starting up was just painful. That said, as frustrating as it was, it was a really good moment... going out in a blaze of glory while defeating the enemy commander is a type of victory you'd expect in a glamorous war story, but unfortunately IBO's world isn't all too glamorous.
    That episode hurt. I wasn't much touched by a lot of what happened in this series, such as when Biscuit died. Or Fumitan. Or Aston. They had giant death flags that ruined a lot of the impact. Naze and his wife (I forget her name :X) got me a little bit, because we really had gotten to know them, although the lead up was really short. However Lafter stung; I didn't particularly like her, but that was completely out of nowhere, and so anti-heroic after all she had done. The same really hits here with Shino. He wasn't some favorite of mine, but the tragedy of knowing your last act of defiance was wasted and your comrades may be doomed due to your failure...that was horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    rewatched all of campione yesterday / today.
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    rewatched all of campione yesterday / today.
    Why
    though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Why
    though
    because I was finally caught up on weeklies and wanted to rewatch a show I liked rather than start a new backlog anime
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    because I was finally caught up on weeklies and wanted to rewatch a show I liked rather than start a new backlog anime
    I'm just busting your balls.

I read a little bit of this a while ago and liked it well enough. Hopefully it gets a good adaptation.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Finish Garo yet, you awful procrastinator?

10+ Year Old Account

Hikari takanashi and that animal kingdom suck tho.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I'm glad I checked the OP because I've been trying to get into Fate Night/Stay but was just not enjoying the 2006 version which apparently is the studio deen one.

- - - Updated - - -

That episode hurt. I wasn't much touched by a lot of what happened in this series, such as when Biscuit died. Or Fumitan. Or Aston. They had giant death flags that ruined a lot of the impact. Naze and his wife (I forget her name :X) got me a little bit, because we really had gotten to know them, although the lead up was really short. However Lafter stung; I didn't particularly like her, but that was completely out of nowhere, and so anti-heroic after all she had done. The same really hits here with Shino. He wasn't some favorite of mine, but the tragedy of knowing your last act of defiance was wasted and your comrades may be doomed due to your failure...that was horrible.
    Feel free to hate me,I'm evil:

I laughed out loud when his shot bounced off after the huge build up to it. I admit I got very sad and teared up a bit when Naze died but that was really it. Lafter's death shocked me but I think after season 1 more people should die at least. I remember watching s1's finale and going "holy shit Ein actually killed several people!" but nope they are all fine. Cheap.

I don't hate the main cast but seeing the bold,reckless moves Tekkadan has taken I'm shocked they haven't faced way more causalities.
    I'm still really salty about how Carta was killed off so fast like it was no problem at all.Thought she was cool as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Perturbator View Post
    I'm glad I checked the OP because I've been trying to get into Fate Night/Stay but was just not enjoying the 2006 version which apparently is the studio deen one.
    >checked the OP before posting

good job

The ufotable Fate has pretty colours and flashy animation going for it so it's definitely a step up from Deen. It also gives 26 (?) episodes unlike Deen which tried to adapt UBW in a single movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pure Evil.