Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Has Alex Jones or someone of his ilk tried to claim it's a false flag or labelled it "fake news" yet ? ? That's what normally happens these days (the story about the guy who shot up the pizzagate place got that treatment). Deny, deflect and move on like it never happened.... Will be forgotten about by most inside a week. Sad times.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Trump supporters have killed more people in North America in 2017 than any actual radical Islamic terrorists have. How many died again in the Canada mosque shooting?
    Did Trump have a lot of support from the inner cities here in the US? Because that is where the most killings are actually taking place.

Deleted
    Don't shoot people guys. And don't give other people a reason to shoot you or provoke them.
    Guns are dangerous

They were Indian...

Sigh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    And he's still a thousand times the man that shitposters on the internet like yourself will ever be.
    I'm sure he was being ironic.

...right? It's hard to tell anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    Were the nazis in Germany all drunk and crazy when they hunted down Jews? If anything, history shows that you can brain wash people with hate speech and they end up violent extremists like this guy.
    Only people who already had these thoughts would do these things.

I hope you're being sarcastic. In case you're not, where do their thoughts that "already" been there come from?
    From being raised that way. Not by someone saying bad things about a group later in life. You're not going to get me to hate people based on their race/ethnicity/skin color no matter what you do as I was not raised to find that acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    Shocking to see; and even more shocking to know this man was clearly incited by the recent wave of anti-immigrant hate speech in the USA. Despite the people being targeted we're here legally; he still took one of their lives. Bottom line if you're brown watch your back; psychos are psychos.

Olathe shooting: Friend and widow on US shooting
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39095074
    another terrorist attack that will never be listed as a terrorist attack

I love how there's so many of these sensational news articles on MMO-Champion and the OP is ALWAYS attacking Trump. I see multiple threads like this daily.

>and even more shocking to know this man was clearly incited by the recent wave of anti-immigrant hate speech in the USA.
    How do you know this? You DON'T.

>Bottom line if you're brown watch your back; psychos are psychos.
    Promoting racial violence, fuck off.

I see looking at the OP's post history, he seems VERY ANTI-TRUMP.

I guess Hitler went back in time and devised a plan to force parents to raise their kids as Jew haters and install the idea of the German supreme race in their head. Nope, I don't think he did.
    So you think that jews weren't considered social pariah in europe before the nazis? I suggest you read up on hatred of jews in europe. It stretches back centuries. Hitler didn't introduce something that wasn't already there. He just added fuel to the fire.
    Last edited by Moratori; 2017-02-26 at 11:37 PM.

Are you crazy? You think hate speech doesn't lead to hate crimes? What are you on? You think Nazis were all drunk and crazy or something? Or they they just happened to born with a violent hate gene? Just how stupid can you be?
    What hate speech? You must be a SJW. LINK ME TO A HATE SPEECH FROM TRUMP PLEASE. You probably believe Milo is a Nazi too.
    Last edited by -Cynical-; 2017-02-26 at 11:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Cynical- View Post
    WHAT HATE SPEECH? You must be a SJW. LINK ME TO A HATE SPEECH FROM TRUMP PLEASE.
    Nah. Calling mexicans rapists surely came from his heart full of love.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Nah. Calling mexicans rapists surely came from his heart full of love.
    But the people from OP's article aren't Mexican? "The Indian man". Also Trump never said that, that's a CNN garbage fake news. If you watched the video YOURSELF, he said there's also great people coming across, he didn't call all mexican's rapists. Also Trump doesn't want to get rid of LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, he wants to get rid of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS which is a federal crime in it's self.

Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    The double standard is obvious. Remember lone wolf attacks if done by a Muslim is considered terrorism but lone wolf attacks by white americans are just nut jobs. Obviously everyone forgets the first people to commit terrorism after world war 2 were Christians and the first ones to employ suicide bombers were the LTTE in Sri Lanka.
    Can we stop with this bullshit about the "Christian" terror attacks? The terror attacks by Muslims are Muslim attacks because they did it in the name of the religion. Oklahoma City was not a Christian attack just because the man was Christian. Hell if we applied it that way we'd have tons of religious attacks daily.

I didn't mention Trump. I'm talking about hate speech leading to hate crimes. Someone here seems to disagree. If anyone thinks that hate speech has no effect on hate crime then they are living in a different world than I do.
    It can fuel a fire that already exists. It can't start a new fire.

But the people from OP's article aren't Mexican? "The Indian man". Also Trump never said that, that's a CNN garbage fake news. If you watched the video YOURSELF, he said there's also great people coming across, he didn't call all mexican's rapists. Also Trump doesn't want to get rid of LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, he wants to get rid of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS which is a federal crime in it's self.
    Soon you will learn your place on MMO-GoT, begging not to be infracted and agreeing with your betters on how white males conservatives are the only true evil in the world lest they ban you forever.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

And how did that fire existed?
    From the kind of culture they grew up with. Not through some person who say some hateful things later in their life.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Like most prejudice and hate, it sounds like the shooter's actions came out of ignorance. The victims were Indian. The shooter when he was arrested claimed he shot 2 "middle-eastern" men. Well, looks like he didn't pay much attention in geography since India is a South Asian country, *not* Middle-Eastern. Way too many people also mistakenly think India is a predominantly Muslim country which is definitely not the case, it's mainly Hindu. Sikhs (#2 in India) are not Muslims either. Even basic history should remind people that think that about Gandhi being assassinated by a Muslim, which is why India and Pakistan (which is mainly Muslim) have been at near war ever since and intensely dislike each other.

Quote Originally Posted by chubbybunny View Post
    Well unless the guy with a gun was a native american, then he was there illegally aswell.. so should turn the gun on himself and pull the trigger
    These comments are so dumb. So basically every resident everywhere is an immigrant cause, by golly they all had to come from somewhere

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    Like most prejudice and hate, it sounds like the shooter's actions came out of ignorance. The victims were Indian. The shooter when he was arrested claimed he shot 2 "middle-eastern" men. Well, looks like he didn't pay much attention in geography since India is a South Asian country, *not* Middle-Eastern. Way too many people also mistakenly think India is a predominantly Muslim country which is definitely not the case, it's mainly Hindu. Sikhs (#2 in India) are not Muslims either. Even basic history should remind people that think that about Gandhi being assassinated by a Muslim, which is why India and Pakistan (which is mainly Muslim) have been at near war ever since and intensely dislike each other.
    You'll find that people who are racist xenophobes aren't usually too keen on learning about the people (or the people that look like them) that they're hating.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the exact quote:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

So yes, Trump actually DID say "they're rapists."

The takeaway from that quote was not "they're good people."
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    The alt-reich strikes again. Can we get an alt-reich ban? Or deport them all to Mississippi and build a wall around it.
    BAM!!!
    Godwin's Law 2nd available post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You'll find that people who are racist xenophobes aren't usually too keen on learning about the people (or the people that look like them) that they're hating.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the exact quote:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

So yes, Trump actually DID say "they're rapists."

The takeaway from that quote was not "they're good people."
    The important part is that he didn't say were are "all" rapists. And CNN is making it out like he did state it that way. Somewhat similar to how you just did. That is exactly how "alternate news" and rumors get started. It is a slippery slope that the MSM should have never gotten involved with in the first place.