Thread: 110-120

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

110-120

Enter that portal. You're stripped. No G. No gear. No mog. No mounts. Back to basics where an 8 slot bag was something to brag about and you were too scared to enter into barrens chat.
    What's next? Give me a scenario. You're lvl 1 again in a new xp with NO memories. What's going on?

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meganite View Post
    Enter that portal. You're stripped. No G. No gear. No mog. No mounts. Back to basics where an 8 slot bag was something to brag about and you were too scared to enter into barrens chat.
    What's next? Give me a scenario. You're lvl 1 again in a new xp with NO memories. What's going on?
    Then I wake up from that horrible nightmare that was the vanilla grindfest.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

7+ Year Old Account
    kill myself
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

No memories? Not much to do but build them I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Then I wake up from that horrible nightmare that was the vanilla grindfest.
    Was it? I played it regularly 8+ hours a day and I never felt like it was a grind

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Was it? I played it regularly 8+ hours a day and I never felt like it was a grind
    ahh so a casual player... who didnt end game.

if you did how the fuck did you manage to get your raid reagents on 8 hours a day while hitting max lvl?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Peeps c'mon..Don't think about the grind. You're in charge of the building blocks. Where you going?

Ive done it, a few times. Complete server restarts. It's not that hard. I roll a dwarven hunter, name him Jaeger and the rest is history.

Build a tree house and live there with Mankrik's wife.

Deleted
    unsub and play a game that listens to its players like old school runescape.

oh wait i did that on august 30th 2016.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    unsub and play a game that listens to its players like old school runescape.

oh wait i did that on august 30th 2016.
    lol and look where runescape is now from that :P
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

omg manrik's wife. that poor woman.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    kill myself
    OMG XD Thanks for brining the this weeks first LOL xD
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Would be better then official vanilla realms (I dont play on fake ones) if it's a new level 1 experience, new zones, new bosses, new specs , why not :P

Sure I got the nostalgia to vanilla too, but really, the same bosses/dungeons would be ultra boring to repeat, but you said "new xp" so yeah awesome, bring it on.

Also in 2008 I moved from US to EU servers, was a complete reset but still the same game, aside from a different faction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    ahh so a casual player... who didnt end game.

if you did how the fuck did you manage to get your raid reagents on 8 hours a day while hitting max lvl?
    Farm, farm farm, dreamfoil, silversage, black lotus. 8 hours is more then enough if you didn't raid 7 days a week.

And in offtime, farm farm farm tyrs hand or silithus mobs, after I got full Tier 2 I didn't need any new gear until we started naxx, and even then it wasn't worth breaking the 8 piece as we only got like 2/3 in before TBC.

Not quite sure what starting at level 1 with nothing has to do with 110-120 but if I had to start all over again with nothing, no gold, no mounts, I'd quit. I'm not doing ten years worth of effort all over again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    That's cute, us raiders had to spend 8 hours just to farm, in order to raid another 8 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    lol and look where runescape is now from that :P
    The death of any MMO cannot be attributed to the MMO. As long as WoW exists as bad as it can be, others are doomed to fail. WoW is the iPhone of MMOs.

i jump into thousand needles basin to swim 1 or 2 rounds ... look out of your tv screen like roadrunner's coyote ... and die.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    That's cute, us raiders had to spend 8 hours just to farm, in order to raid another 8 hours.
    and the reason why this is more bad than 18632478 maw of souls was ... what ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    i jump into thousand needles basin to swim 1 or 2 rounds ... look out of your tv screen like roadrunner's coyote ... and die.

- - - Updated - - -

and the reason why this is more bad than 18632478 maw of souls was ... what ?
    You dont need 18632478 maw of souls to be competitive

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    The death of any MMO cannot be attributed to the MMO. As long as WoW exists as bad as it can be, others are doomed to fail. WoW is the iPhone of MMOs.
    What is the Samsung of mmos then? I'm sure others compete or make available an alternative to wow.