Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Antius View Post
    I'm sure some of these incidents are legitimate and it sucks but I can't completely get behind something like this when I see the same people pushing these stories turn around and downplay or flat out ignore reports/statistics of crimes committed these same immigrants.
    crime has no link to immigration there are several studies that show that. With that fact aside if one crime is committed by a person perceived to be a part of that group, that does not represent the whole group. Also why does one crime justify another? You can get completely behind both sides having crime lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    The police can't be everywhere and more severe sentences usually don't deter criminals.
    More cameras at the very least. Identify these criminals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    I just like to give racist people a glimpse of how backwards and retarded they look in the eyes of an enlightened person who abandoned the concept of judging people based on their race. I think my mission was accomplished
    you definitively can give yourself a round of applause and also pad yourself on the shoulder. It would be a fitting reward for your skewed perception of reality

Most of these attacks are just immigrant infighting. They are not known for their tolerance.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Minor issue compared to the crime done by leftists / migrants.
    Got any stats on that? Or is this another alternative fact?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

No offense taken; in a racist's mind a reality where races are equal is skewed for sure.
    How are races equal?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    doing stats about migrant crimes would be racist.

also truth does not need to fear investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39096833

Really sad. This needs to be a major issue in the upcoming elections.
    It's hardly surprising. Right wing violence has been a part of Germany even before the migrant crisis. But it has been played down for decades, polititians were not keen on adressing the issues. It even got worse with the unification.

And yes right wing extremists have even murdered people in Germany, as many as one hundred. Before 2015. The German Government until now didn't really take right wing violence seriously.

I'd say they had it coming, turning a blind eye for decades, now acting all upset....

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    doing stats about migrant crimes would be racist.

also truth does not need to fear investigation
    So that's a "no"?

So that's a "no"?
    no thats "most likely true because hateful left is afraid to show numbers"

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-27 at 04:54 AM.

no thats "most likely true because hateful left is afraid to show numbers"
    So that's a "I have nothing of substance to contribute so I concede the point"?

That's an important question. I must add to signature so all would know not to ignore it.
    So you dont even cant explain it? Sad

- - - Updated - - -

So that's a "I have nothing of substance to contribute so I concede the point"?
    What are you hiding? Do you fear truth?

Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    If your stay in Germany is tolerated for a certain time (no refugee status, but tolerated till deportation is possible) and you end up being a victim of a hate crime, then you won't get deported.
    Wasn't even aware of that sounds way too easy to get that done in some of those shitholes.

What are you hiding? Do you fear truth?
    If I feared the truth why would I ask to see the evidence?

Seems to me like the person who keeps dodging the question of evidence is the one who's afraid of the truth.

https://www.welt.de/debatte/kommenta...rharmlost.html

Its a bit older but new statists showed that left now leading over right crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Wasn't even aware of that sounds way too easy to get that done in some of those shitholes.
    Mind this is just me thinking, but I guess the idea is that in practice, very few asylum seekers will ever be granted that special treatment unless it's a very obvious & public case.
    On the other hand, this might lead to drunk Hans and Franz thinking twice before they throw a molotov cocktail into a refugee center. Even if they think that they won't get caught, their action would have the exact opposite effect of what they intended. Unless people actually get killed, but in that case investigations will be upped to the point that catching and convictim them is a lot more likely.

Really curious if it will have any effect, Berlin is about to follow that example.
    Last edited by Malacrass; 2017-02-27 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Sorry to all the Hans and Franz out there, but I didn't invent that cliche!

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    https://www.welt.de/debatte/kommenta...rharmlost.html

Its a bit older but new statists showed that left now leading over right crimes.
    It's a little hard to judge through Google translate but you seem to have pointed me to a right wing propaganda site or op-ed.

I did follow the links through to the BMI page though:

The number of politically motivated crimes has risen again in 2014. A total of 32,700 offenses (+ 3.3%) and 3,368 violent acts (+ 18.3%) were registered. The number of politically motivated violent acts has reached an all-time high since the beginning of the 2001 survey. The number of offenses in the area of ​​PMK-right lies at the high level of the previous year (17,020), the number of violent acts on the right increased by an average of 22.9% to 1,029. In the PMK-left area, the number of offenses fell (-6.5%), while the number of left-wing violent crimes remained at the high level of the previous year (1,664, + 0.3%). Offenses allocated to the PMAK area almost tripled in 2014 (2,549, + 191.6%); The violence has more than doubled (390, + 133.5%).

The number of physical injuries rose by 29.4% to 2,285 in 2014. An above-average increase is seen in the area of ​​politically motivated foreigner crime (PMAK) (+ 152.7% to 278 cases). In each case 40 percent of the personal injuries are due to PMK-links and PMK-right. In total, there were 15 attempted killings in 2015. The areas PMK-links and PMAK each contain 7 attempted killings, one act was right-motive. In the PMK-left area, a death sacrifice is to be deplored.

De Maizière said: "The figures for politically motivated crime are part of our early warning system, they enable statements on the motivation of the perpetrators and thus show threatening social developments." The figures for 2014 are very thoughtful: More crimes and a new absolute peak As well as the anti-Semitic, anti-Semitic, and racist motivated crimes and acts of violence, have increasingly targeted the churches, synagogues and mosques, asylum-seekers and refugees are increasingly attacked, which is worrying and has to be stopped Germany is a peaceful, cosmopolitan country, we want to live together peacefully and respectfully. "

Attacks on asylum and refugee shelters have risen sharply in 2014. In this context, there were 203 offenses, which were predominantly right-wing motivated. Right-motivated perpetrators are responsible for 175 of these attacks (2013: 58). In 2014 the right-wing scene continued to try to use the public debate on immigration for xenophobic agitation.
    http://www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Pr...364?nn=3316698

Deleted
    No offense taken; in a racist's mind a reality where races are equal is skewed for sure.
    I wonder what it is with you guys that you call everybody a racist.

I for one think that humans shouldn't be judged by their skin colour, heritage, ancestry or where they were born, but rather what individual they are.

You can go on and call me a racist from your internet safe place at home, but that makes you look pretty darn stupid.

You can save them from the hateful germans at any time Tennisace.

Quote Originally Posted by gyrados View Post
    now link the refugee attacks please tennis dont wanna be bias do you?

nothing biased about calling out the right wing extremism that is growing everywhere

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Sounds like better policing and more severe sentences are needed. No decent person should be ok with hate crimes.
    Maybe it would be good to actually show how many crimes against Germans are done every single day.
    Fuck if I call police here (I live in a region where Germans are a minority) it takes them 40 minutes to come and that would be a fast response, they don't even note most of the crimes done here against Germans so don't act like you people from outside know shit with posting random media reports.

Ironically migrants and refugees have more rights and get more protection than Germans do in their own country, but let's speak how there are allegedly hate crimes against them and soooo many.
    fuck this country

starts with shit in school, you're not a muslim or not brown? sorry, don't you dare to speak up against stuff happening or they come with their twenty brothers to your school and beat you up on the school ground and yeah that shit happens here regularly, but these are not hate crimes because these are just kids ""
    but lets beat up some of these stupid germans with twenty people, there are no hate crimes against them after all.
    this shit was out of hands in my school time 15 years ago already and it gets worse with each year.
    Last edited by mmocb691fa1770; 2017-02-27 at 06:19 AM.