Name of the debuff after Temporal Smash that allows you to do extra damage to boss

For 15 seconds after the Temporal Smash is used, Chronomatic Anomaly takes 30% increased damage. Players should save their DPS cooldowns for these moments.

Being this is quite an important piece if information for dps, it's a natural for making a Weakaura but, can't find the debuff name anywhere. I'm guessing the name is actually "Temporal Smash" though wowhead is inconclusive.

A guildy claimed he saw a debuff on the boss for it so I assume a specific debuff exists. I guess I could trudge through LFR and look for it in the combat log or pile of debuffs somewhere but I thought I'd ask here because I assume others may want to know this as well.

Last resort/workaround would be making a slightly more complicated WA that goes into Event - Combat Log and counts 15 seconds after Temporal Smash is cast.
    Last edited by Machinelf; 2017-02-27 at 11:44 AM.

OK, thank you kindly. Workaround it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Machinelf View Post
    OK, thank you kindly. Workaround it is!
    You don't have to do a workaround.

Here is one that shows no matter who applies it: http://pastebin.com/UAegDauJ

Thanks, I'll use this! I love you you should upload this to Wago
    Maybe it's coincidence but tonight when we really finally, completely focused on min maxxing this part, calling it out so no one spaced, we eeked out enough dps to down him on mythic. 30% is yuge.
    Last edited by Machinelf; 2017-02-27 at 01:32 PM.