Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by karumayu View Post
    So what happened was totally right then. He was born a female and was forced to fight in girl's tournament since that is his "natural gender". Please read the article before outing your outrage.
    I think the outrage is because he took testosteron. Its a bio woman fighting a doped bio woman. Usually we dont allow doping in sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Why are we allowing children to mutiliate themselves anyway? A 17 year old should not be allowed to make that decision, with or without the consent of the irreponsible parents.

Disgraceful.
    Taking testosteron is not mutilating...

Ths thread is full of people who didn't read the artical in question, and instead went on a fullblown mission into showing us their ignorence...

10+ Year Old Account
    "I need someone to explain this"

...People explain it. OP disappears.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Why are we allowing children to mutiliate themselves anyway? A 17 year old should not be allowed to make that decision, with or without the consent of the irreponsible parents.

Disgraceful.
    Why do you care what these people do? Mind your own business.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    I'm a hateful bigot.
    I fixed that for you. You are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    This is a stupid question that deserves stupid responses.

But on topic. Is the testosterone a banned substance? If not, and everyone has access to it, then it's a level playing field.
    It is not under certain circumstances, like for example being prescriped by a doctor in Texas. You know, the same guys, forcing him, against his own will, to wrestle against girls.
    I really love in particular, how people blame "Obama" or "Libtards" for that, when this is the result of conservative law makers, establishing an anti transgender law. In addition as usual, by reading the comments, it appears, people do not read the article, and/or ignore the fact that FtM transgender people exist.

Had he been allowed to compete against men then there would be grounds/calls for allowing trans females to wrestle actual females which would be equally as sour. This is a lose/lose for gender segregated sports. Shouldn't be allowed to compete at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You clearly did not read the article. The wrestler was born a female, so Texas was forcing him to wrestle girls.
    At the end of the day, when trans people are 90 years old and fully "converted" to the opposite sex. A blood test and DNA test will still show they are the sex they were born.

This whole trans thing is getting out of hand, and I have no idea why people support mental illnesses.

PSA for the morons in this thread, some of whom I would bet dollars to donuts could be seen bitching about people not reading before commenting:

THE INDIVIDUAL WAS FORCED TO WRESTLE THE FEMALES BY THE STATE OF TEXAS; IT WAS NOT HIS CHOICE. HE WAS DENIED HIS REQUEST TO WRESTLE OTHER MALES.

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    Had he been allowed to compete against men then there would be grounds/calls for allowing trans females to wrestle actual females which would be equally as sour. This is a lose/lose for gender segregated sports. Shouldn't be allowed to compete at all.
    Now you have a valid argument, one that doesn't make you look stupid and uninformed. Go from there, get your buddies to follow in your footsteps, because the first posts by your ilk were outright embarrassing.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2017-02-27 at 01:40 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Exactly, a man transitioning to a women would demolish the competition. Theres a male > Female fighter in MMA that destroys the women he/she fights to such an extent some of them have had eyeballs pop out of their skulls. http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/tr...male-opponent/

Sports are split for a reason. Taking testosterone pills doesn't change your biology.
    Last edited by rosebull; 2017-02-27 at 01:42 PM.

Which is the case in the Olympics for example after the athlete had HRT for a certain amount of time. Since the HRT for MtF trans women leads to a significant decrease of muscle mass the "adventages" are gone as well. In fact compared to their size and bone structure, most transwomen have a rather weak muscle mass. And keep in mind, that sports like those have weight classes. I doubt, that a slim and tall woman has a chance against a small, yet muscular one.

The central problem is that people refuse to acknowledge the entire conceit of the women's sports when these circumstances come up - the goal is to provide biologically female women a venue where they can compete against other biologically female women because they're simply not competitive against men. Once we acknowledge that, it becomes obvious that someone taking testosterone or someone that was born male will have such a large advantage that they should not be able to compete against women.

In this special case, Texas behaved especially stupidly by not letting the kid wrestle against boys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Holy fuck, is it really so hard for MMO-C to read?
    Its in the damn title.

p.s
    Transboys are FtM transgenders, this is not hard.

I don't care about the transgendered aspect. I was all okay with this until someone asked me the questions: Why is it okay for him to use PEDs and still compete? Thats a really tough question.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    PSA for the morons in this thread, some of whom I would bet dollars to donuts could be seen bitching about people not reading before commenting:

THE INDIVIDUAL WAS FORCED TO WRESTLE THE FEMALES BY THE STATE OF TEXAS; IT WAS NOT HIS CHOICE. HE WAS DENIED HIS REQUEST TO WRESTLE OTHER MALES.
    So that makes it morally OK for him to go and shit on a bunch of non doping females who might have worked just as hard as he did just to he could say fuck you Texas for not conforming to my snowflake request? One which would enable doping men who chose to do so the ability to wrestle non doping females and shit on them some more?

Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    Im not homophobic, or ANTI LGBQT or what not, just looking for some clarity. When SHOULD we stop this? Can I identify as trans-25-35-aged and sign up for a childrens baseball game and win?
    Listen, this story is ridiculous beyond ridiculous, absolutely, but why all the sudden would your desired gendered allow you to participate, as an adult, in children's sports? You see the disconnect in your own logic, right?

15+ Year Old Account
    This "person" in question shouldn't be allowed to compete in organized sporting competitions, period.

The amount of testosterone required to manifest such physical changes would have blown the scales off of any anti-doping test in single/same sex competition.

Should this "person" had been tested as a man, which biologically they are not, they would have been blown out of the water on testing results alone and prohibited from competition against men. Ditto, women.

It was a pure fiction, the proverbial "Doctors note." that stopped what would have been obvious anti-doping test results disqualifying them.

The competition is a farce, the results a complete joke and it's going to be absolutely hysterical watching this issue hit collegiate athletes where Title IX feminists are going to end up going to war with LBGT science deniers when these issues start permeating NCAA programs and competitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    This "person" in question shouldn't be allowed to compete in organized sporting competitions, period.
    Well he/she is still a person. That's not really up for debate here..

10+ Year Old Account
    As with the last time a thread on this story was closed, there is no way to discuss this without getting into gender discussion which we do not allow.