Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    From the second we started quests with her i had a bad feeling that she'd be caught and something would happen to her. It made me incredibly sad to see what happened... And somewhat angry given that we were literally RIGHT THERE and could have intervened.

But as others have mentioned, Ysera's death was the worst for me. 4am super tired and then she was gone and i died inside!
    Last edited by StaeleAilar; 2017-02-27 at 11:13 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Questing through Suramar City still give me nightmares. I simply can't enjoy a place with so many mobs that no matter where you go you aggro enough to kill you. Sure I have better gear, but when I quested I was quite weak and died more times than anywhere else in the game. The disguise is worthless too, too many mobs who can find you and I don't like playing mission impossible where you have to watch every single step you take.
    Nah, questing through Suramar was very ez and my disguise barely fell off, u just suck.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    your taste in zones and questlines is horrendous.

OT: margaux and runas, they shall never be forgotten!
    Il ask the question 2 months later, you will prob say: Who?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Really hope they do more with Suramar in the future, the city still just has so much potential. And with alts getting instant 20 AK and even more after 7.2 it just gives a gazillion AP compared to the 1st run through.

Got 4 characters exalted nightfallen now , but only finished the full insurrection quest once.

Flying will just add a bunch of quality of life getting around the place for future alts.

Then again 7.2 looks to get a lot of class/spec unique questlines again so more memorable moments!

Right now I mostly play the game casually so questing is my main time-spent, so 7.2 will add a lot to that.

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    your taste in zones and questlines is horrendous.

OT: margaux and runas, they shall never be forgotten!
    Agreed! Suramar is easily the best zone in the game for me , the story and how it unfolds is amazing. I really hope they do more of those

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    The only sad part was how awful the quest chain was. Suramar is a disaster and it was a pain from quest one to the last quest. God I hope we don't get more chains like this. The zone was so awful that I didn't care one second about any lore.
    Ditto. I wanted to care, I really did. But the busywork quests, gating and the difficulty of getting around made me completely disconnect from the zone and its story.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You meet up with Arluin, pay him a fuck ton of mana, kill an Auditor, steal a mana shipment and then he lends you his friends so you can assasinate Durant. It's reasonably memorable.
    Fuck them, run all over town for bullshit, then back to be told to recruit 3 people that are all over the damn town again... I've just been fucking up dozens of Suramarians at a time due to that dumb shit detection... so I just fucking kill everyone.

No love for Margo or anyone in that fuck zone. We need Gary to drop another nuke. Such an ugly looking city, even more annoying to navigate. At least now that I'm not on my druid, I can just... MURDER them all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post
    Ysera's death was the worst for me.
    Same. I mained a druid for a huge chunk of time, so when she came in, I was like X is fucked now and then... AND THEN... like... WTF. Why wouldn't we just beat the corruption out of Ysera and Ursoc? Bitch move, blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I liked her, and I was both sad and mad by her getting off. However, I also understand that was the point of her, as well. :|
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!