Page 63 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwell View Post
    The only time you would take Pulv is on pure single target and with the legs there's no point in taking it ever. Legs are bis 100% for damage defensive. And trinket is also better than the chest in most cases.
    This is very much not true. Getting 5 stacks of Thrash up takes ~30 seconds, until that point you are taking much more damage than you would be with Pulverize (which once you've got it going is up forever essentially). In M+ or any fight with add spawns, Pulverize is significantly more survivability than R&T.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwell View Post
    The only time you would take Pulv is on pure single target and with the legs there's no point in taking it ever. Legs are bis 100% for damage defensive. And trinket is also better than the chest in most cases.
    Only take R&T when you have legs and can maintain the same target for over 90 seconds.
    If you lose stacks between 90-120 seconds after putting up the first, Pulverize is equal. If you lose stacks earlier than 90 seconds, Pulverize wins.
    This is WITH legendary legs.
    Without it, pulverize wins always.

This is looking at it from a defensive pov.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Just picked up the legendary trinket. Both of my current trinkets are Nightbloom Frond/Grotesque Statue. Current legendaries are the Chest and Leggings. Should I switch out and which?
    Only switch out when you find a fight where you need an extra cooldown (Like Guldan Mythic, Tychondrius Mythic).
    The armor on legs and chest is just too good to replace with a legendary without armor.
    Which to drop is interesting. If you're taking trinket for defensive purposes. (Because you need an extra CD)
    Then I'd switch out legs and take Pulverize.
    If you just want more dps. Drop chest and take R&T (or pulv when the targets die faster than 90-120s)

Deleted
    How big is your ilvl downgrade?

So I recently got a 910 DoS and I keep hearing varying opinions about it DPS wise, and the trinket chart itself omits the trinket entirely. What is so iffy about this trinket? Testing it out on parses it's doing about 7-8% of my damage if i line up the cooldown with RoTS, which is beating out the 885 Oakheart's I was using which was around 4-5% of my damage over fights about 5-6 minutes long. This is from a single target only point of view.

Deleted
    The trinket is nerfed for tanks compared to dps and simcraft doesn't account for that. Your 7-8% sound realistic, simming would probably put it around 15 though. Sounds like you should use it then. Only problem is that you don't generate any rage in the 3 seconds the trinket is running, but that shouldn't be an issue on many fights.

5% without losing 3 globals during rage is about the same as 7%. Just worth mentioning/thinking about. You're missing at least 1m damage from every rage.

have 880 infernal contract and 860 raven eidolon. Which should I use for raiding?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnychaser View Post
    5% without losing 3 globals during rage is about the same as 7%. Just worth mentioning/thinking about. You're missing at least 1m damage from every rage.
    Good point. I think it's pretty much a wash :\

Deleted
    Got the balance druid shoulders today and damn they're good for AoE damage as a bear. Can sustain 1mil dps on 6 dummies in the druid class hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Got the balance druid shoulders today and damn they're good for AoE damage as a bear. Can sustain 1mil dps on 6 dummies in the druid class hall.
    I love those shoulders. Seeing double moonfire on all the mobs when it procs the free one is so much fun. Moonfire is my number 1 damage and I barely have to cast it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    I love those shoulders. Seeing double moonfire on all the mobs when it procs the free one is so much fun. Moonfire is my number 1 damage and I barely have to cast it.
    If only Moonfire was any useful during this Skittish week ^^

So if dont have leg legend, pulverize > rt for nh m?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by davidrm15 View Post
    So if dont have leg legend, pulverize > rt for nh m?
    For survivability absolutely, its significantly better. For DPS, I believe it depends on how good you are at using Pulverize and on which fight you are doing (R&T is a lot better on all the fights in NH which any impactful cleave - read not Krosus or Star Augur - for DPS, as the targets all stay up a fair amount of time) and if you Kitty Weave or not. If you do (and do it well) then R&T is better for DPS on pretty much every single fight, so it really, really depends on what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Undefetter View Post
    This is very much not true. Getting 5 stacks of Thrash up takes ~30 seconds, until that point you are taking much more damage than you would be with Pulverize (which once you've got it going is up forever essentially). In M+ or any fight with add spawns, Pulverize is significantly more survivability than R&T.
    I'm sorry but this doesn't make any sense.If i hit 5 mobs with Thrash,that is already 2% dmg reduction per mob,not to mention that on higher levels you can stack that to 3 or more without problems.How is pulverize better when it affects only one target?
    Bosses are another pair of shoes but they don't hit as hard as trash packs anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by icetea666 View Post
    I'm sorry but this doesn't make any sense.If i hit 5 mobs with Thrash,that is already 2% dmg reduction per mob,not to mention that on higher levels you can stack that to 3 or more without problems.How is pulverize better when it affects only one target?.
    I haven't used it but isn't pulverize a buff on you instead of a debuff on the mobs? This would make sense in is comment. After you get the pulverize buff up, you essentially have 9% damage reduction for all damage the rest of the fight (IE new mobs that spawn) instead of having to build up the damage reduction per target again (IE every new target takes at least 30s to get > 9% reduction).

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    I haven't used it but isn't pulverize a buff on you instead of a debuff on the mobs? This would make sense in is comment. After you get the pulverize buff up, you essentially have 9% damage reduction for all damage the rest of the fight (IE new mobs that spawn) instead of having to build up the damage reduction per target again (IE every new target takes at least 30s to get > 9% reduction).
    That would make sense yes,but lol i was sure i was seeing it as a buff on the mob rather than on myself.

edit: checked it and yes it is a buff on me.Man i'm so stupid....
    Last edited by icetea666; 2017-02-27 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Undefetter View Post
    For survivability absolutely, its significantly better. For DPS, I believe it depends on how good you are at using Pulverize and on which fight you are doing (R&T is a lot better on all the fights in NH which any impactful cleave - read not Krosus or Star Augur - for DPS, as the targets all stay up a fair amount of time) and if you Kitty Weave or not. If you do (and do it well) then R&T is better for DPS on pretty much every single fight, so it really, really depends on what you need.
    There are more parses for people with R&T without the legs than there are people using pulv. Pulv is absolute shit for catweaving.

Tiers finally over friends, probably going to update a few things on the guide over the next day or so pertaining to boss specifics in NH, other than that happy as always to answer any questions about mythic or the fights in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpsm8 View Post
    Tiers finally over friends, probably going to update a few things on the guide over the next day or so pertaining to boss specifics in NH, other than that happy as always to answer any questions about mythic or the fights in general.
    Gratz pumps-senpai!

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpsm8 View Post

Gratz ! i like if possible too add what talent and what legends use for every fight in NH M based in your current experience. Thanks !