Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

I have lucid dreams fairly often where I can control the dream but I normally forget them not long after waking up.

I have not had what I would call an intense dream in awhile. Matter of fact my dream recall has gone to shit the past couple of decades.

Though many years ago when I was in my early teens, I had a dream about waking up in the middle bedroom in my grandparents home. It was nighttime and quite peaceful. I got out of my bed and walked out the door, through the central hallway and into the living room. I remember seeing light coming in through the sliding glass door that led to the back porch, much like a lone beam of sunlight piercing a dark room. I opened the door and walked outside.

It was daylight outside, but the light wasn't harsh, it was amber hued and comforting. It made the bushes and the trees shine with almost golden radiance. It was also warm outside, much like a very comfortable Spring day. Considering the unusual situation of it being daylight in the middle of the night, I felt no fear or unease, quite the opposite I felt comfortable and at peace. It was like being in some kind of heaven.

If I were ever to create my own personal full immersion VR construct, this place from that dream would be the one.

Deleted
    Wow what a great dream. You are the MLK of this generation. Thanks for sharing.

Deleted
    Not with such strong emotions, no.

I did have a recurring dream my entire childhood though, which always seemed to feel good whenever I was "in it".
    Like a familiar location that feels like home.

7+ Year Old Account
    I barely remember any of them since, I guess adolescence.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I don't dream about fictional people.
    well what do you dream about?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    where something occurs in that dream that makes you deliriously happy and it makes the dream seem almost real? sort of like lucid dreaming but like you got an overdose of dopamine. i had one such dream the other night where i got married to a certain fictional person and spent the entire dream blissfully happy like nothing could ruin this happiness. have any of you ever had a such a dream?
    I can't remember what the dream was about, but I woke up laughing once. It was a pretty good feeling.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's called a wet dream OP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    That's called a wet dream OP
    except i was completely dry when i woke up....only thing wet about my dreams is my body has been me occasionally sweating profusely during sleep the last week because i've been sick.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I've experienced lucid dreaming, but not in the sense of being married to a fictional character... Mine are generally more abstract than that. Granted, I have had dreams about relationships and sex with realistic characters that were made up in my head, generally from a time long ago, as if it where another life. That's about the closest I can think of in that regard, it wasn't lucid dreaming, however. Nor entirely fictional, as it appeared to be quite realistic.
    Yay for wet dreams...like often except yesterday. Yesterday was about Dr Strange(Marvel superhero dude) >_>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

No, never had a dream of that sort. My dreams are generally bizarre and random.

I had a dream which was incredibly realistic, where I got my head cut off in a guillotine, and my head rolled into the basket and I looked up at the rest of my body.

Woke up with a very sore throat.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

When my dog died at the age of 13, I dreamt every single night that he was still alive for about a year after the fact. The grieving period lasted for almost 2 years. In my dreams, I was happy because he was alive but at the same time, I was sad because he wasn't healthy, his hip problems were still present making me fully aware that I'd need to live through putting him down again...

I'd wake from those dreams with a mix of sadness, relief and happiness. Happy that I'd been able to cuddle Max again, sad that it wasn't real and at the same time relieved that I wouldn't need to live through seeing him draw his last breath once more. Nowadays when Max enters my dreams, it is as a form of support and comfort. He's often a guardian which I can freely command, and his hip problems are no longer present in the dreams.

I lucid dream A LOT. I'd give Dr Strange a run for his money in my dreams, but there's one turn which always has me forcing myself to wake up, and that's falling into a body of dark water, and sinking. I ain't staying around to see what my mind conjures up for that place, seeing as how I have a phobia of dark water...

I feel better in dreams than real life

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post

Ah, the good ol' days before animated movies had to punch the viewers over the head with morals...

Quote Originally Posted by Unhinged View Post
    Sometimes then real life comes and fucks it up
    came here to say this.... its why i hate sleeping.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

I had a dream over the weekend where I used my favorite girls beautiful cuban ass for a pillow... woke up happy and arranged a date. Adding compliment to health, she broke up with her mans over the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    where something occurs in that dream that makes you deliriously happy and it makes the dream seem almost real? sort of like lucid dreaming but like you got an overdose of dopamine. i had one such dream the other night where i got married to a certain fictional person and spent the entire dream blissfully happy like nothing could ruin this happiness. have any of you ever had a such a dream?
    Sadly no.

But I have had many dream's that has reminded me of shit I wish I didn't remember and it made me depressed.

So I guess you could say I have had the other side of this coin.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever futanari are involved. And tentacles and traps and...you get the picture

I have those once or twice a month, and I always wake up confused because it seemed so real, then the realization sets in that it was just a dream and it leaves me cranky for a good part of the day.