Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Trump promised to put crooked Hillary behind bars so as a convicted criminal she will be ineligible.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want 8 years of Trump ... go ahead. Probably would be the dumbest thing for the DNC to do. Then again, they elected her the first time.

It all depends on what their reputation will be after a few years. People seem to forget that she barely lost and had the FBI and Russia working against her. Not to mention he'll have an actual list of failed policies to compare with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Honestly if it was Hilary vs. Donald 2, I see Hilary winning by a landslide.

Nothing Donald can say or do will ever win back the moderate conservatives he just fucked over in the last... 6 weeks.

Infact... The only people that'd be voting for Donald in that kind of fever pitch are the people still saying that all MSM is fake news, like the parrots (*Cough* I mean -Patriots-) in an echo-chamber they are.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by helic View Post
    Trump promised to put crooked Hillary behind bars so as a convicted criminal she will be ineligible.
    *Crickets*
    You must have missed the part where that didn't happen.
    Try holding your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    You're missing the part where his ineptitude was being constantly put on display by the media and others, and nobody on the right and a lot in the middle even cared about that. We even had threads about this, where Trump's voters didn't give two shits when his extreme ineptitude and complete lack of understanding were put on display. His ability to perform was just about last on their list of fucks given. They just liked that his view on immigrants and hatred of liberal media matched theirs.

The entire Hillary defamation campaign for the last decade though has been non scandal after non scandal blown out of proportion, so I guess the media thought people would eat up Trump's non scandals, but they forgot to take into account that the average Trump voter gullibly engorges themselves on non scandals and drama, where the other side is the one that cares about capability, credentials, skill, experience, and non destructive personalities.

- - - Updated - - -

She lost by the rules, but let's not forget that she was the people's choice by a pretty enormous margin.

In before someone bitches about California choosing our presidents.
    Do those margins include the places she flat out ignored because there's no way the person that lost the primaries to Obama and had to sweat against Sanders could lose to Cheeto Jesus?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    It all depends on what their reputation will be after a few years. People seem to forget that she barely lost and had the FBI and Russia working against her. Not to mention he'll have an actual list of failed policies to compare with.
    It's going to be awfully easy to dethrone Trump if all he does is sits and tweets all day while signing unconstitutional EO's. Failed policies aside, he might want to learn how to write things before trying to enact them into law.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Do those margins include the places she flat out ignored because there's no way the person that lost the primaries to Obama and had to sweat against Sanders could lose to Cheeto Jesus?
    Can we point out all the places every Presidential nominee ignores because of the electoral college?

The fuck was the last time a President campaigned in Washington, Oregon, or California? Oh right. The last time they were swing states. And you wonder why people think the EC is fucking idiotic.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Honestly if it was Hilary vs. Donald 2, I see Hilary winning by a landslide.

Nothing Donald can say or do will ever win back the moderate conservatives he just fucked over in the last... 6 weeks.

Infact... The only people that'd be voting for Donald in that kind of fever pitch are the people still saying that all MSM is fake news, like the parrots (*Cough* I mean -Patriots-) in an echo-chamber they are.
    t. delusional MSM puppet.

I would laugh. How many people were saying Romney lost twice, so he's such a loser he shouldn't even consider running a third time. (I mean, to be honest, some people said if you lost the first time you shouldn't try again). So these same people who said that would be super hypocritical if they want Hillary to run a third time. She lost. She's a loser. She should just give up.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    It's going to be awfully easy to dethrone Trump if all he does is sits and tweets all day while signing unconstitutional EO's. Failed policies aside, he might want to learn how to write things before trying to enact them into law.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we point out all the places every Presidential nominee ignores because of the electoral college?

The fuck was the last time a President campaigned in Washington, Oregon, or California? Oh right. The last time they were swing states. And you wonder why people think the EC is fucking idiotic.
    They think it's idiotic because the person they liked lost. If the Republicans lost, not a single person who voted for Hillary would say the system needs changing.

The hubbub going around right now is that Al Franken could be the go to guy for the Democrats. It could be a good fit: a lot less baggage than Clinton, a more moderate stance than Sanders, more innate charisma than Warren, and he has the wit and flair of a comedian.

Quote Originally Posted by Defect View Post
    yeh he will
    No, he really won't.

Why not? Third time's a charm
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Quote Originally Posted by Oftenwrongsoong View Post
    No, he really won't.
    I will remind you in 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Defect View Post
    I will remind you in 2018
    Feel free to do so, he'll be out by June 2019 (he turns 73 in 2019).

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    There are a lot of reasons this is a bad idea but you do realize that she is the same age as Trump right?
    Trump is also a sitting president. Would be hard to defeat him.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

15+ Year Old Account
    They think it's idiotic because the person they liked lost. If the Republicans lost, not a single person who voted for Hillary would say the system needs changing.
    I would still talk about the need to abolish the EC, like I have been; since it should of been removed or amended after the confederates surrendered at Appomattox.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    People have been bitching about the EC for a long time, pretty consistently, even if their candidate wins. Even during Obama's term in office tons of educational youtube videos were made just to explain how it works, and even more were made explaining how states with smaller populations get more EC votes per person. Sure, the loudest moaning comes right around election time, and the Trumpkins were whining the loudest before the election about it, and liberals after. But if you don't think people have been complaining about the EC all the time, you're either missing a whole lot of what is going on, or trying to ignore it to make a point.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    The thing is though, if she runs again and they try that shit again, it'll likely backfire because all she has to say is, "well you campaigned on locking me up and then completely dropped the issue after winning, why should anyone believe you'll do it this time?"

The fact that no one actually took it any further shows they all know it's a bunch of bullshit and was just used to smear her name.
    Mostly because there was nothing more destructive to her psyche or political career than losing to trump. You can try all you want to spin that, but she still lost to a businessman with not political, military, or serious leadership experience(CEO is basically the front man of a band, the face that people associate with the company, whether or not they actually do anything to lead it.) they didn't need to lock her up anymore, politically, she's dead as doornails. Locking her up would just make her a martyr, a rallying point for the entire democrat party.