Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    I would still talk about the need to abolish the EC, like I have been; since it should of been removed or amended after the confederates surrendered at Appomattox.
    Yep. Like all those people who complained during the Obama years that weren't mad he won.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defect View Post
    t. delusional MSM puppet.
    I mean alright, but what exactly has Donald done in these last 6 weeks that makes you proud to be an American?

What exactly... Has Donald done... To MAGA. Infact! In your own words, describe what MAG.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

If she runs again she'll still be a complete shill who can be bought, nothing will have changed.

I would still talk about the need to abolish the EC, like I have been; since it should of been removed or amended after the confederates surrendered at Appomattox.
    That would be the single dumbest thing a political party has ever supported... wait, we are talking about democrats? I take that back.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Yep. Like all those people who complained during the Obama years that weren't mad he won.
    People have been critical of the EC since we pardoned Jefferson Davis.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    If she runs again she'll still be a complete shill who can be bought, nothing will have changed.
    She does have a Clinton person chairing the DNC again though.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Mostly because there was nothing more destructive to her psyche or political career than losing to trump. You can try all you want to spin that, but she still lost to a businessman with not political, military, or serious leadership experience(CEO is basically the front man of a band, the face that people associate with the company, whether or not they actually do anything to lead it.) they didn't need to lock her up anymore, politically, she's dead as doornails. Locking her up would just make her a martyr, a rallying point for the entire democrat party.
    "Dead as doornails". Man. Just look at that. Been ages since I heard something so 1840's~ish.

Anyway, while you're right in saying locking her up would make her a martyr, Donald Trump has already gone out of his way to make martyrs already, along with congressional Republicans.

The best you can do is hope the conservative base rallies behind Trump exactly like they did this time around. Though, with all the moderate conservatives angry with the wall, ACA repeal and how he generally holds himself as President (That one is huge, moderate conservatives are really regretting putting a man child with access to twitter in office), I doubt there is much he can do or say to win them back other than...

EMAILLLLLLSSSSSSS
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by helic View Post
    Trump promised to put crooked Hillary behind bars so as a convicted criminal she will be ineligible.
    Trump as President does not actually have the authority to do so and immediately following the election walked back the sentiment/desire to do so. This seems an odd choice to frame an argument around, is what I'm saying.

If she does run again and somehow gets the nomination, I hope I'm not living in a swing state.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    That would be the single dumbest thing a political party has ever supported... wait, we are talking about democrats? I take that back.
    Why? The EC was a concession to authoritarian slave states in the Deep South, who the rest of the country (wrongly) assumed we needed to protect the nascent country from British invasion, however the Deep South was already loyalist to the Crown, and ended up being an enemy of the country less than a 100 years later.

Why do these threads keep popping up? These articles have 0 information, just random speculation to try and create some news out of nowhere. Not saying it's not valid, speculation is ok, but let's not take it as something that WILL happen.

Personally, I think it's impossible. She'll be 74 and her image is just eroded after years and years of campaigning and being an official. Plus at this point, I don't even think she'd want to. But again, what I am saying is just speculation (just like what those articles are saying)

PS: but her emails...

Why? The EC was a concession to authoritarian slave states in the Deep South, who the rest of the country (wrongly) assumed we needed to protect the nascent country from British invasion, however the Deep South was already loyalist to the Crown, and ended up being an enemy of the country less than a 100 years later.
    As a republic, simple plurality voting would be counter-intuitive to whatever qualms they have with the EC. Direct elections would be a stupendously bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Azelas View Post
    Why do these threads keep popping up?
    We literally have nothing better to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Azelas View Post
    Why do these threads keep popping up? These articles have 0 information, just random speculation to try and create some news out of nowhere. Not saying it's not valid, speculation is ok, but let's not take it as something that WILL happen.

Personally, I think it's impossible. She'll be 74 and her image is just eroded after years and years of campaigning and being an official. Plus at this point, I don't even think she'd want to. But again, what I am saying is just speculation (just like what those articles are saying)

PS: but her emails...
    He could also investigate the Clinton Foundation. That might stir the pot. So many potential corruption investigations.

15+ Year Old Account
    As a republic, simple plurality voting would be counter-intuitive to whatever qualms they have with the EC. Direct elections would be a stupendously bad idea.
    Weak argument, we already have direct voting, and the only reasons for indirect voting was to appease the most authoritarian, proto-slave empire states to join the Union. The whole "US is a republic not a democracy" has always been a smoke screen to ensuring strict authoritarian control in states to crush dissent and prosperity to the people in that state.

Weak argument, we already have direct voting, and the only reasons for indirect voting was to appease the most authoritarian, proto-slave empire states to join the Union. The whole "US is a republic not a democracy" has always been a smoke screen to ensuring strict authoritarian control in states to crush dissent and prosperity to the people in that state.
    It's not weak, it's political reality. Yes, please tell me how shredding the Constitution will make our government more representative. Read something besides populist crap.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not weak, it's political reality. Yes, please tell me how shredding the Constitution will make our government more representative. Read something besides populist crap.
    It isn't political reality. Both the senate, EC, and 3/5th compromise were all concessions to get slave states to join the Union, it was never about some nebulous ideal of "liberty". In hindsight the rest of the country should of never allowed them to join, because the slave states never really liked democracy in the first place. They wanted to create a continental slave state, which is why it took those three concessions for them to join, so they could use the government as a tool to achieve their ends. This thinking is the predecessor of the modern conservative movement as espoused by Goldwater, Buckley.

Horrible idea. One of the reasons why Hillary did not win is because she leans too far to the right on some issues (military intervention).

They would do much better to go with a centrist candidate much like Obama

It isn't political reality. Both the senate, EC, and 3/5th compromise were all concessions to get slave states to join the Union, it was never about some nebulous ideal of "liberty". In hindsight the rest of the country should of never allowed them to join, because the slave states never really liked democracy in the first place. They wanted to create a continental slave state, which is why it took those three concessions for them to join, so they could use the government as a tool to achieve their ends. This thinking is the predecessor of the modern conservative movement as espoused by Goldwater, Buckley.
    This is not conservatism at all. It's populist garbage which rises up every election cycle. People who support this don't have the willingness or insight to understand the consequences of making such a change. If Buckley was still around today, he would tell all these populist idiots where they could cram it.

Yea, 73 is still too old for a new president. That reason alone I wouldn't vote for her. Hell even 70 is pushing it.