Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    PuGs give brain aneurysms

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    the 7th KING of the the world has spoken
    Could stop being so defensive and reliaze how fcking bad people are? How much of braincell do you need to move out with debuffs? Seriously.

Have you ever seen a guy who is like 905-910 and dealing DPS that will make you cringe?(and then you have a 880-890 guy dealing if not more DPS?). Same thing - another topic.

I rather tell people that they suck(and i encourge the same for other people)so they can improve(and yes, it requires namecalling, kicking and being rude so people will get it).

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    Yeah... its called: Ahead of the Curve.

if you would stop selling those we might get decent random groups again
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Oh my god a thousand times ^^^^.

The reason we have such shitty pugs is because people are selling full HC NH runs for like 200k. Spend 200k and link your achievement that says you "know" the raid when in reality you just paid some money and GG.

If only there was a way to form raids of people that you have some passing familiarity with, in a controlled environment where their merit can be judged and they are replaced by others if they are not good enough.

We should make such a system.

And we shall call it ... Guilds.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    How about we make a deal, nobody joins the pugs okay? - Solo the raid at level 130, good luck!

"You're wasting my time" -said while playing a video game. Mmmmmk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Could stop being so defensive and reliaze how fcking bad people are? How much of braincell do you need to move out with debuffs? Seriously.

Have you ever seen a guy who is like 905-910 and dealing DPS that will make you cringe?(and then you have a 880-890 guy dealing if not more DPS?). Same thing - another topic.

I rather tell people that they suck(and i encourge the same for other people)so they can improve(and yes, it requires namecalling, kicking and being rude so people will get it).
    or realize how bad you are
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Just try comparing todays PuG with the HFC PuG standards. All the bosses are harder in HFC than in NH(where mythic is tuned higher in NH, something that is not relevent)and yet you could have so much more fun in HFC, thanks to people who were playing the content.
    No they are not.
    Remember that half of pugworld couldn't do Iskar without an addon. How ridiculous that is? It's like "WHAT BUTTON?" people of ultraxion.

Bad players always existed and will always exist, there is no way of telling one from another on LFG screen (especially considering that you can just have a bad day or get distracted, one raid is bad measurement tool for how good a player is, consistent fuckups is completely different story tho). Fights are hard now and not many outgear HCs yet, that's why you think that it got worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Leaders are lazy however and think the curve is the solution. Thats why most pugs suck.
    I miss mandatory encounter quizzes. Don't know the answer to "what do you do with cakes and sterilize on triliax?" - you are not raiding.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, yes, good old "tell people that they suck and they'll improve" argument. Wonder if it ever worked anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

This is my call out. I hope we get some sort of proving grounds thing for raids.
    Good luck with that lol. Here's the reality, players game the game every day. That's what happened when they put in cross realm pugs. The only solution if you actually care is to get over yourself and commit time to a guild every week. Otherwise suck it up and realize that you'll have to deal with bad pugs for the rest of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Fights are hard now and not many outgear HCs yet, that's why you think that it got worse.
    No they are not.
    TBH its one of the easier tiers in a long while.
    It is just the simplification of the game over expansions produce worse players than before, addons and guides also wreck their brain activity levels.
    I see so many "good" players consistantly failing on every mechanic that DBM dont alert with a big warning.

This community, lol.

Mocking someone for calling out bad players, but I bet most of these people are the same people that talk shit when people are dying to things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Are we talking LFR or manual PuGs
    AAAAAND there's the guy with well over 20 THOUSAND FORUM POSTS who can't even read. GG

Kicking will not make them improve, because they gain no experience.
    Normal will not make them improve, because the mechanics don't kill, and you don't learn to deal with mechanics with unpunished failures.
    Being rude will not make them improve, it will make them angry and defensive. Angry and defensive people don't want to learn and they make more mistakes.

Players are bad, yes. Your attitude won't help them improve.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    I'm progressing Mythic and still have no idea what the cake does on Trill or what the orbs do on Botanist.
    Really? They both blow the hell up. Cake blows up if a robot eats it instead of a player (but you can curbstomp the robots before they blow up). Orbs blow the hell up when they die, so you kill them at different times so they don't all blow up simultaneously and kill you.

I don't. I expect to clear NH, just how i/we cleared HFC HC during its glory days.

People are getting worse and worse, its horrible!
    Then don't PUG.

Deleted
    Ah, yes, good old "tell people that they suck and they'll improve" argument. Wonder if it ever worked anywhere.
    As a pedagogical method I find it both inspiring and disturbing but you have to acknowledge its utility.

Of course it works: the guy insulting ends up being silenced and will refrain from doing so in the near future.

It clearly works

Deleted
    There is paradigm shift. If you been Pugging HC recently, you know what im talking about. I can't point on what it is.

It LITTERALY feels like, people don't know the very basic old school mechanics. Such if you get a circle around you during the Starboy fight, you go somewhere else(and this can be a big deal for people).

I also blame Warcraftlogs and the obsesion this community now have towards DPS.
    Yes i also noticed a lot of PuG retardness in EN, which in fact was soooooo easy. But still u cant call people who are after logs and thus ignoring mechanics casuals, casuals dont even know what logs are. Yes the people who know a about logs and get in there and try to play percentile game increase over time, i am one of them in fact, started just this expac altho i play 11 years, but i have generally a principle that says (according to my own morals) : don't try to get good percentile on complicated fights where if you dont do mechanics people will wipe, but if you do you lose a bunch of dps.
    So in En i tried my best on everything but i focused mainly to get percentile on nythendra and ursoc hc, as its also bosses where u cant really cheese stuff. As for ToV mainly Guarm.

All in all, i consider those who ignore important mechanics and fuck up the raid just to get ranks huge assholes.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi,

If you somehow get killed during the Starboy encounter, if you feel like randomly destroying the orbs during Botanist fight, if you don't know how to break the chain during Gul'dan(or come to assist), if you can't eat cakes during Trilliax, if you don't know what the bubbles are for during Elisande, if you rather DPS Krosus instead of soaking imps;

Most importantly - if you ignore the mechanics, just to get better logs(as the casual you are) - please stop doing PuGs. This is getting out of control. Its not fun and waste of time.

Just play normal until they nerf HC.
    OR you could learn to lead a pug properly and weed out those players long before Starboy. I promise, the problem is you
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    OR you could learn to lead a pug properly and weed out those players long before Starboy. I promise, the problem is you
    I just done a lead on Elisande HC(clearing it all the way so far, until I met the PuG killer. Took me 4 hours, lots of work and energy. I choose to put far more effort into this, than a person who got guild support), also assisting people who deserves the kill/loot. This is how much I contribute the community.

But 50% of the raid died during the orb wave. These people are the ones I want call out on. Because you simple CAN'T LEAD IT.

If you say don't kick, blame, get toxic im going to loose it I swear. Because you know, that people leaves after 1-3 wipes, draining even more of not mine, but the motivation of the raid(which says something about how fragile losers some PuG'ers are - which again I call out on).

Other issues:

-Random 910+ people who wants to join my raid, can't even link Curve(they simple never done it). This should tell you, how bad people are.
    -The DPS difference between a 880+ and 910+ is the same from time to time(point being people suck even when geared and they prolly get back in here to whine about thier class).
    -They fail following BASIC mechanics. The DBM litteraly spams your screen, yet the fail.

How do you want me to lead it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    or realize how bad you are
    Reliaze how bad I am? Why?

You have been trying to debunk my thread for last 6 pages for no reason(maybe post bigger pic of your character to compensate your lil personality).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    This community, lol.

Mocking someone for calling out bad players, but I bet most of these people are the same people that talk shit when people are dying to things.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-02-28 at 10:00 AM.

pugging is for casual plebs anyway

you expect overall raid quality in a bunch on randoms

thats like just ignorant

if you take your raiding seriously you would be in a guild wich does that with a stable core teams

also if you pug or make a pug... be the person that explains not the person that rants and tries to uplift himself by pulling other ppl down...