Thread: stupid drivers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I need to drive through 4 rotary's daily going to and from work.

My biggest pet peeve is someone who stops in the middle of the rotary to let someone who is waiting to go, go.

Oh man, I live in a city where basically everything thinks the traffic signs are for everyone else but them.

"Stop sign? I don't need to stop! For I am best driver! dur hurr!"
    "What does that sign say? No right on red? And there's another sign that says the same thing? PFFT Everyone else can follow that!"
    "It does not matter that there's other people trying to cross the roads in their cars, I am not even going to slow down at this 'stop' sign, and I will gloat at the people I piss off about how much of a scrub they are in comparison to me!" < actually happened, man, I was pissed. I waited for a clear road before going then I had to slam on my brakes to make sure I didn't hit this car driven by the queen of idiotic driving. She gloats? BITCH! What would have happened if I didn't stop? Sometimes these situations make me wish I was magneto so I can get my revenge on these stupid drivers.

Of course I sometimes forget to stop at stop signs, which makes me sad because people not stopping at stop signs is one of my pet peeves. /sigh

Of course every time we take our annual road trip out, there's always those people who think that posted speed limits are guidelines and not actual rules. Though, Kharma sometimes like to remind people of it's existence and these speeders who go over the speed limit like 20 to 40MPH faster get pulled over.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Oh my god, this so much.

Couple summers ago, I was crossing Massachusetts on I-90. Suddenly it goes to a full stop-and-go traffic jam. Why? Some idiot car . . . ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE INTERSTATE . . . in a ditch. Jam cleared up shortly after that.

Like seriously, fuck rubberneckers.
    In some states rubbernecking is outright illegal. They will use cameras on police cars and such to bust people doing it and fine them. Unfortunately, my state is not one of them.

People who fail to maintain their lane during turns.

Stop light with 2 right turn lanes. Both go to turn, the one on the inside decides he actually wants the outside lane and just goes without looking. I've seen probably 50 accidents there because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Well, I've had a handful of times where I've seen people do some really stupid things. Like a lady that almost hit me a few weeks ago. She turned into a gas station after missing the turn for a road. She then proceeded to exit the gas station, driving the wrong way on the road, and turned on the street she missed -- that happened to be the street I was turning on to as well. When you're turning left, you don't expect traffic to come from your back-left.

Beyond that, not really busy enough for a lot of worry beyond slow drivers or people asleep/texting when a light turns green.

Now, bad parkers? Oh man, my rage has no bounds. I park far away to avoid door dings, and sometimes I'll come out to a minivan or something parked next to my car... with like 30 open spots closer to the store. Like, why did you have to park next to me? Yeah, sure, if it's a nice car, they're just following what I'm doing and probably aren't going to ding my doors... but junkers do it and I don't get it.
    Don't you love when you park really far away with no cars anywhere near you and then you come to your car after exiting the store and some toolbox parks right next to you really close..............

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    This is exactly what happened a few years ago (old car), I couldn't believe this shit, I parked so far away, this guy Not even kidding.. parks RIGHT BEHIND ME.. I took a pic because they had to of done this shit on purpose:

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So was on the bus that takes me to campus this morning and we got to an intersection. Bus starts making his turn and you know buses are pretty big vehicles and need generally a lane and a half to make a safe turn. Bus is in the middle of the turn in the intersection and some stupid woman comes zooming out of the parking lot across the street. Didn't slow down or anything. She pulled in the opposing lane and barely missed the bus.

What kind of shitty drivers do you run into on a daily basis?
    I drive 15 min to work each way, and in that time I see stuff all the time, it's so bad I bought a dash cam just so I can show people "Look at this shit!" I plan on compiling all the video one day to the tune of some Benny Hill music.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    This is exactly what happened a few years ago (old car), I couldn't believe this shit, I parked so far away, this guy Not even kidding.. parks RIGHT BEHIND ME.. I took a pic because they had to of done this shit on purpose: [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BLNkfim.jpg]
    Funny story, I bought a new car, parked in BFE at a restaurant, some asshole parked so close to me I had to climb in the passenger side. I was telling my wife this story when we bought her new car. After we picked up her car we went out to eat, she parks at the very back of the parking lot. We get done eating and some asshole in a big truck parked so close to the passenger side she had to back out so I could get it.

I hate people, I now carry this in my glove box. - http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp...ing-line-3.png

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Don't you love when you park really far away with no cars anywhere near you and then you come to your car after exiting the store and some toolbox parks right next to you really close..............
    I remember having to enter my vehicle through the passenger side because some dipshit had to park so close to me that there were literally no room on the driver side. Never in my whole life did I ever get so pissed off over someone parking badly than I did that day.

Drivers aren't so bad nowadays. Used to be a time where you'd have to install them yourself, but most are automatic. Really nice that your PC will check for updates now when before you had to go find the updates yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

This is exactly what happened a few years ago (old car), I couldn't believe this shit, I parked so far away, this guy Not even kidding.. parks RIGHT BEHIND ME.. I took a pic because they had to of done this shit on purpose:
    That happens to me as well (cars parked too close to the back end of mine), and it was a real pain in the ass on my old vehicle (A Nissan Cube, trunk door opens outwards instead of up). So basically whenever someone parks too close to the back end of that cube it would mean I would have to put groceries in through the passenger side doors instead of the trunk. THANKS ASSHOLES!

It's really no wonder why some people resort to the dick move of parking in 2 or 4 spaces at once to reduce the chances of other assholes fucking them over, but in turn they fuck over 2 to 4 other people. Can I get the power over magnetism now?

Last year we had a huge snow storm on the way, I stop in after work to pick up some food and of course every parking spot was full. I eventually found one but I noticed this and it pissed me off. I mean come on, a corvette I could understand but a freaking kia?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I drive 15 min to work each way, and in that time I see stuff all the time, it's so bad I bought a dash cam just so I can show people "Look at this shit!" I plan on compiling all the video one day to the tune of some Benny Hill music.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny story, I bought a new car, parked in BFE at a restaurant, some asshole parked so close to me I had to climb in the passenger side. I was telling my wife this story when we bought her new car. After we picked up her car we went out to eat, she parks at the very back of the parking lot. We get done eating and some asshole in a big truck parked so close to the passenger side she had to back out so I could get it.

I hate people, I now carry this in my glove box. - http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp...ing-line-3.png
    LOL on that turtle, and I just have no idea why people do this!?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    That happens to me as well (cars parked too close to the back end of mine), and it was a real pain in the ass on my old vehicle (A Nissan Cube, trunk door opens outwards instead of up). So basically whenever someone parks too close to the back end of that cube it would mean I would have to put groceries in through the passenger side doors instead of the trunk. THANKS ASSHOLES!

It's really no wonder why some people resort to the dick move of parking in 2 or 4 spaces at once to reduce the chances of other assholes fucking them over, but in turn they fuck over 2 to 4 other people. Can I get the power over magnetism now?
    I just wish people would stop parking so close when I walk like 2 extra minutes out just to have some room hahah. I mean that car was already 10 years old when I took the picture.. but holy cow, can't someone give us a break hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Last year we had a huge snow storm on the way, I stop in after work to pick up some food and of course every parking spot was full. I eventually found one but I noticed this and it pissed me off. I mean come on, a corvette I could understand but a freaking kia?

Exactly, that's why I park so far out - BUT it sucks when you don't have a place to park like this one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Oh man, I live in a city where basically everything thinks the traffic signs are for everyone else but them.

"Stop sign? I don't need to stop! For I am best driver! dur hurr!"
    "What does that sign say? No right on red? And there's another sign that says the same thing? PFFT Everyone else can follow that!"
    "It does not matter that there's other people trying to cross the roads in their cars, I am not even going to slow down at this 'stop' sign, and I will gloat at the people I piss off about how much of a scrub they are in comparison to me!" < actually happened, man, I was pissed. I waited for a clear road before going then I had to slam on my brakes to make sure I didn't hit this car driven by the queen of idiotic driving. She gloats? BITCH! What would have happened if I didn't stop? Sometimes these situations make me wish I was magneto so I can get my revenge on these stupid drivers.

Of course I sometimes forget to stop at stop signs, which makes me sad because people not stopping at stop signs is one of my pet peeves. /sigh

Of course every time we take our annual road trip out, there's always those people who think that posted speed limits are guidelines and not actual rules. Though, Kharma sometimes like to remind people of it's existence and these speeders who go over the speed limit like 20 to 40MPH faster get pulled over.
    I usually get a bit of a kick out of people that decide to honk at me when I want to turn at a light that's No Right On Red.
    I adhere to that and get the occasional bonehead behind me that feels the need to lay on the horn =p
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It's not ethical to expose people's faults. Only scumbags and bitches do that.
    The right thing would be to try to stop the behaviour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What's wrong with him buying a home? Please don't pry into others' lives and make judgements.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    I just wish people would stop parking so close when I walk like 2 extra minutes out just to have some room hahah. I mean that car was already 10 years old when I took the picture.. but holy cow, can't someone give us a break hahaha
    Yeah, a good handful of the time no one will park out as far as I do. But when they do... ugh.

Given, I've had a few times where I came out and there were 3 or 4 all near me, and they're all nice cars doing the same thing I'm doing. Same as I used to do when I lived near the college here. Had a friend that would park in front of my house, and we'd both just park front-to-back leaving no room for anyone else to park in front of my house. Was pretty rad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Guy I worked with has a Subaru WRX. He loves his car and parks as far away from anyone as he possibly can wherever he goes.

He gets furious when people park next to him anyways.
    Putin khuliyo

Speeders, which are fairly common. People who don't use indicators in roundabouts, almost everyone I see never use their indicators.
    Last edited by Dezerte; 2017-02-22 at 11:21 PM.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

People that drive the same speed as every else (in the non-carpool lanes) while in the carpool lane. If you want to drive 15 mph like everyone else, feel free to get the fuck out of the carpool lane. One of the main reasons for carpool lanes is to reduce congestion, this behavior defeats that purpose.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit, that is amazing. I'm going to use that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    I have a hard time being mad at people that do that seeing as they are going the speed limit or sometimes a little faster. Technically speaking they are going the maximum speed allowed for the road so nobody should be passing them regardless of them being in the fast lane or not. Generally I have a bigger problem with people that feel speed limits are only suggestions and weave through lanes cutting people off and disrupting traffic patterns.
    It's not your job to police peoples speed. If there is someone behind you and no one in front of you you're in the wrong lane, unless you're in the rightmost lane or taking an exit on the left. no exceptions.