Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    They don't only ask if someone supports Sharia, but if they agree with stoning for adultery, for example. They break it down to several questions. And people respond to that, you can't simply skew that.
    It also shows that Muslim countries closer to Europe, or with historical ties with Europe, tend to be more "liberal". I see no bias in there, sadly. Sadly because what these numbers show is not something nice.
    Ultimately, it comes down to what you've been exposed to. I'm sure if you asked a Christian burning witches at the stake if they supported the act or not back in the 1600s you probably wouldn't have gotten much hesitation in the 'yay' column. Same thing goes with owning slaves back in the 1800s. It's hard to form an opinion on something if the only thing you've been exposed to is that thing and it is socially acceptable and the social norm.

You kind of make that point too with how Muslim countries closer to Europe or with ties tend to be more liberal. The more you know.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    It's the same exact thing. Different label, same cause. I'll take a page out of the liberal's strategy book.. BLM is literally hitler.
    I expect better quality post/arguments from someone quoting me.

It's the same exact thing. Different label, same cause. I'll take a page out of the liberal's strategy book.. BLM is literally hitler.
    You're too much of a racist to understand the nuance of the BLM movement.

It is decentralized and not all local BLM leader are geniuses. Some are there to get that 15m on TV like Milo did until he supported pedophilia.

So get outside your white privilege and talk to people.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    You're too much of a racist to understand the nuance of the BLM movement.

It is decentralized and not all local BLM leader are geniuses. Some are there to get that 15m on TV like Milo did until he supported pedophilia.

So get outside your white privilege and talk to people.
    Ding ding ding! We have a winner! "White privilege" doctrine has been invoked. Congratulations, you get the prize of being a a SJW. The police aren't out to murder blacks in the street. There whole premise is bullshit. White people aren't out to kill them. BLM is a tool to get blacks fired up and hate the white man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I don't think you know what BLM is anymore than what Literally mean.

/10 char
    Just for the fun of it: I'm sure black-Hitler (simple youtube search should find him) supports BLM. As we know, white supremacists supporting Trump means he's one of them, of course. And black Hitler is just Hitler who is black. So BLM is now literally Hitler.

I don't think you know what BLM is anymore than you know the definition of Literally.

He's obviously talking about the Bureau of Land Management

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't a terrorist attack. Who is biting someone in the face supposed to incite terror in? The single person being bitten? I would go as far to label it a hate crime as such it is, however it is not a terrorist action. People more correctly pointed to the likes of Brevik as a white terrorist.

No, you're just getting called on your bullshit so you're moving goalposts. You wrote, "A BLM activist quoted it in present day" when you linked a clip that has an interview from around 2010, and another from 15+ years before that.

Because it seems like you just wanted to turn yet another thread into complaining about BLM.

Deleted
    i think everyone should take Gryyzls (parks and rec) advice these days

15+ Year Old Account
    I for one welcome our new zombie overlords

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Well first you'd have to prove he supported it. Secondly the lone YouTube no one has ever heard of would have to gain some sort of notoriety, and then BLM would have to completely ignore that he exist and not speak out about him once asked about it on National media. But seeing how this straw man doesn't it.. No no it does not.
    Quite a few people make fun of him, so I'm sure more than "no one" has heard of it. Given his ideology of racism I'm sure he'd support anything giving black people more power, and white people less, or any mix and nuance of that. Has BLM spoken out about its racist founder of the Toronto chapter? Genuinely curious and will appreciate if you have a source on that. The rest was obvious facetiousness in the vein of those who think Trump is Hitler because he's got the support of KKK.

10+ Year Old Account
    So we're just going to ignore the man first verbally abused the victim with anti-Muslim slurs.

NOPE Nothing to see here, nothing racist or systemic bring heighten and made worse in the last month.
    And I'm not saying it was a shitty thing for the guy to do. But why make a big deal out of it? One case of someone being a dipshit isn't indicative of the whole according to people who defend all the Muslim terrorist attacks throughout the world the past few years. So why should this be treated differently?

Also where was the outrage when those 4 black kids assaulted that mentally challenged white kid? They attacked him because he was mentally challenged AND white. Yet basically all I saw in that thread was sympathy for the poor kids doing the torturing and excuse making.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

So we're just going to ignore the man first verbally abused the victim with anti-Muslim slurs.

NOPE Nothing to see here, nothing racist, bigoted or systemic heighten and made worse in the last month.
    What's the systemic element of this? I feel you just threw this out there for word salad but there's no real evidence this is supported by legal institutions (given... you know... he went to jail apparently).

10+ Year Old Account
    So if a Muslim man screamed allahu akbar before doing such a thing it wouldn't be a terrorist attack either?
    No, it wouldn't because him screaming Allahu Akbar isn't terrorizing shit, and biting one person does jack all. If there is proof it is a hate crime then that is what it would be, or assault. Once you start calling those people terrorists, well bars are going to end up being terrorist dens.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! "White privilege" doctrine has been invoked. Congratulations, you get the prize of being a a SJW. The police aren't out to murder blacks in the street. There whole premise is bullshit. White people aren't out to kill them. BLM is a tool to get blacks fired up and hate the white man.
    In all fairness, I think all but a few people know that police aren't out to murder blacks in the streets. I've always gotten the impression that the movement was about the differences in which police handle black suspects vs white suspects, and the disproportionate use of policing/force.

I mean, statistics have been released on the subject to support it.

When you attempt to pigeon hole the argument into catch all statements like "BLM PEOPLE THINK COPS ARE OUT TO KILL THEM UUUGHHH SO DUMB" you're effectively attempting to dismiss the meat of the article by throwing around strawmen that were invented for the purpose of doing just that.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Also where was the outrage when those 4 black kids assaulted that mentally challenged white kid? They attacked him because he was mentally challenged AND white. Yet basically all I saw in that thread was sympathy for the poor kids doing the torturing and excuse making.
    Let's not be silly; there was quite a bit of outrage. Unfortunately the rightful outrage got smeared as white supremacy and general racism/tribal politics.

Keep using any sort of label on me kid, at the end of day, you're just an usual racist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    Ultimately, it comes down to what you've been exposed to. I'm sure if you asked a Christian burning witches at the stake if they supported the act or not back in the 1600s you probably wouldn't have gotten much hesitation in the 'yay' column. Same thing goes with owning slaves back in the 1800s. It's hard to form an opinion on something if the only thing you've been exposed to is that thing and it is socially acceptable and the social norm.

You kind of make that point too with how Muslim countries closer to Europe or with ties tend to be more liberal. The more you know.
    But it just shows that Islam in its current form is unacceptable in our countries. It needs to be reformed like Christianity was before. I consider Islam to be more of a political ideology, than a religion.
    And because Muslims need to "reform" their "religion" themselves, Islam is a big no-no for me. I will not change it for them, as they're free to rule over themselves however they want in their own countries. It's none of my business, as long as they don't try to force me to abide by their rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Until proof of the contrary, all americans are racists. We'll have to decide on a case by case basis.
    Oh, the guilty until proven innocent method, that's creative.
    I guess it was only black Americans that voted in Obama for two terms.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Let's not be silly; there was quite a bit of outrage. Unfortunately the rightful outrage got smeared as white supremacy and general racism/tribal politics.
    Well that's news to me because the vast majority of what I saw was people saying it wasn't their fault, they didn't know better, they grew poor/without dads/whatever so they couldn't have known, etc.

I'm sure plenty of people were upset but it most definitely got masked by those making excuses.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So, have all these acts of vandalism at Jewish cemeteries and attacks on brown people Made America Great Again(tm) yet?
    Cant be great until we sterilze the problem. But thanks gor baiting. Be sure the ban yourself