Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    They're white nationalists, i.e. neo-nazis.

I don't really care to indulge their euphemism.
    You have no fucking idea what it is, what people it consists of, who supported it and who made it being worth anything.
    Even more funny that there are Jews in the "alt-reich". Probably want to kill themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I'm guessing you're not a native English speaker. I'm saying that Trump is not an anti-Semite and you responded to me with a paragraph about how Bannon turned him away from being a liberal. I have no idea what they had to do with anti-Semitism.
    Is that what you think? No, I'm showing you that you can pull anything out of Trump's past, to claim he is for something or he is against it. It has nothing to do with him being liberal, but drawing explicit contradictions from 'this is what Trump was' and 'this is what Trump is'.

See, isn't it better when you ask like human being?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Conservative Democrats are a thing, point in fact.

They're white nationalists, i.e. neo-nazis.

I don't really care to indulge their euphemism.
    Neither of them are conservative in any sense of the word, they just don't point fingers and stake their reputations on false claims which is easy to do on an online forum.

You don't indulge in something by having a basic understanding of it, in this case understanding that Bannon is no more the leader of the alt-right than he is the leader of the Democratic party.

How many other of these hate crimes have been hoaxes vs how many are real? I'll wait for the tally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    You have no fucking idea what it is, what people it consists of, who supported it and who made it being worth anything.
    Even more funny that there are Jews in the "alt-reich". Probably want to kill themselves.
    Angry white people who thing that America should solely be for angry white people.

What else is there to know about the alt-reich? Oh, besides the fact it's become a Soviet fifth column, apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Is that what you think? No, I'm showing you that you can pull anything out of Trump's past, to claim he is for something or he is against it. It has nothing to do with him being liberal, but drawing explicit contradictions from 'this is what Trump was' and 'this is what Trump is'.

See, isn't it better when you ask like human being?
    So what is your evidence that Trump IS an anti-Semite even though he WAS not one before?

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither of them are conservative in any sense of the word, they just don't point fingers and stake their reputations on false claims which is easy to do on an online forum.
    Yes, they are. The Democratic party as a whole leans center right.

You don't indulge in something by having a basic understanding of it, in this case understanding that Bannon is no more the leader of the alt-right than he is the leader of the Democratic party.
    Significant figure, whatever.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is silly... I'm sure there are Jews in every group you can imagine, especially those that don't define Judaism. If I can salo, while my parents said 'Jew' on their ID... anything is possible...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Deleted
    Angry white people who thing that America should solely be for angry white people.

What else is there to know about the alt-reich? Oh, besides the fact it's become a Soviet fifth column, apparently.
    Yes, full of Jews and black people. Damn white nationalists.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Hate groups have gotten more braver since the elections but thankfully they are still too damned scared to actually try to attack folks so they do little bullshit like this....they are a bunch of pussies.
    Yeah they are even in open riot in the streets!
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Yes, they are. The Democratic party as a whole leans center right.

Significant figure, whatever.
    Whatever their arbitrary political alignment is, they aren't going to defend a radical far right Republican in the white house because they don't conform to your European left wing standards. That's not how partisanship works. There is no evidence that Bannon, who shares his job with 2 Jews, is an anti-Semite and there is even less that Trump is anti-Semite.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what is your evidence that Trump IS an anti-Semite even though he WAS not one before?
    No, what I am saying is that if it serves Trump's interest, he will be anti-Semite. If wants to dog whistle, he can pretend he doesn't know who David Duke is and having a Star of David plastered over money with the word "corruption" on his twitter, was just an unfortunate coincidence of using MS Paint.

Don't forget, Trump has demanded liable laws changes, explicitly to hide one of the items I listed. Guess which one? (Hint: Ted Cruz's ad)

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever their arbitrary political alignment is, they aren't going to defend a radical far right Republican in the white house because they don't conform to your European left wing standards. That's not how partisanship works. There is no evidence that Bannon, who shares his job with 2 Jews, is an anti-Semite and there is even less that Trump is anti-Semite.
    You contradicted your whole post with the first sentence.

- - - Updated - - -

Define "full of"... because I'm calling that hyperbole as full of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never claimed that people can't be suckered into movements that are diametrically opposed to their own interests.

I mean, that's pretty much the definition of a Trump voter.

Deleted
    Define "full of"... because I'm calling that hyperbole as full of shit.
    HWNDU sample says more than 1/3. Oh, I forgot about Arabs and Asians. Sorry.

What's HWNDU?

Edit: Oh, that Shia shit. Can you explain how you're using that to accurately assume demographics for the alt-right movement?

10+ Year Old Account
    Full of is 1/3?... Let me change what I said then... your hyperbole is 3 times (plus Arabs and Asians) full of shit.

Deleted
    Full of is 1/3?... Let me change what I said then... your hyperbole is 3 times (plus Arabs and Asians) full of shit.
    Still more precise than "Trump is an anti-Semite".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by burzian View Post
    What's HWNDU?

Edit: Oh, that Shia shit. Can you explain how you're using that to accurately assume demographics for the alt-right movement?
    /pol/ crashed the party

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it just lets me say stuff like... "Trump is full of anti-Samitism"... while only meaning 1/3. Here we go... we can agree...

You sure it's not 1? (Hope you get the math joke)

Deleted
    No, it just lets me say stuff like... "Trump is full of anti-Samitism"... while only meaning 1/3. Here we go... we can agree...
    If he wants to destroy 1/3 of Israel, he's certainly still more Zionist than people who created Israel in the first place.
    But where's the anti-Semitism.

- - - Updated - - -

/pol/ crashed the party
    A bunch of reddit dudes crashed Shia's livestream and this gives you insight into a nationwide movement's demographics?

I can't think of any group more likely to vote, act and troll against their own interests than internet edgelords vying for attention. Yawn.